Annnnd there goes our hair. - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-12-2008, 06:59 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Wow - it's official, I am now loosing my hair and Jade's started to loose hers on top of her head (the rest is going to stay, I know from exp. the difference between the hair that's going to fall out and what will stay - the hair that is going to stay sticks straight out - lol!).

I took a shower today (why oh why do I only get a shower like once every 3 days? It grosses me out! ) and I must have lost 6x the amount I normally loose... plus it's been on my clothes and on EVERYthing else - so the FUN begins.

Mama to 4 amazing little people, another little expected 3/6/12!
Avid Unassisted Birth supporter/Mama

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-12-2008, 08:17 PM

Well, that doesn't sound fun. I sincerely hope Cadence doesn't lose her hair. She doesn't have enough of it to begin with.

Tiffany, loving wife to Matt, Mommy to Samantha (10/99), Tevin (8/04), Cadence (6/08) and babymooning with our sweet little Lauren 6/24/10
Old 07-13-2008, 01:07 PM

The hair loss has started here too. I noticed my hair all over the bathroom floor yesterday; and Savannah looks even more like a little old man now!

Quoteriginally Posted by aswbarry~A~ Mama to DD 6y, DD , DD 3y and DD 1y
Old 07-13-2008, 01:10 PM

My LO always has a few of my hairs in her fist. I wish only the greys would fall out, lol!
Old 07-13-2008, 01:26 PM

I always hate the losing hair part of being post-partum. It starts for me around three months and lasts until 7-8 months. I also get the weird squiggly hairs at my hairline around my foerehead. :
Old 07-13-2008, 03:58 PM

I think I must be the odd one out... I'm looking forward to ditching some of my hair - even in my normal state I have WAAAY too much of it (thankfully, my haircut person does something magic with her scissors so that it doesn't feel that way much of the time) and when I'm pregnant I have enough hair on my head for 3 women. I will be sad if my LO loses her beautiful black hair though

Mom to James (ribboncesarean.gif 5/2006), Claire (vbac.gif 6/2008), furry kitties Calvin and Bob, and wife to Dennis. 

Old 07-15-2008, 12:05 PM

I haven't started loosing yet, I didn't start with ds until 3 or 4 months pp. The worst is I have very thin fine hair, its noticable when I loose hair.

Vanessa belly.gif, wife to Kev , mama to Byron (5) wild.gif and Billie (2) and  due in June
Old 07-15-2008, 03:10 PM

I'm predicting Mine will go too at about 3-4 months like after my other two pregnancies. I actually made a hair appointment today. My hair is down to my butt so it'll be sad to see it go but I can't go through another shed of long hair everywhere and even now the baby gets caught in it too often and when do I have time to comb it? I've decided really long hair is for woman without babies or atleast for women without 3rd babies.

User Tag List