Mothering Forum banner

Any 10-weekers?

385 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Hadleychick 
#1 ·
I turned 10 weeks yesterday. I am really looking forward to week 12, and beyond.

It's funny, when I was thinking a few months back about how nice it was being pregnant, and then having a nb- I stupidly forgot about the 1st and 3rd trimesters. I was only remembering the fun one- ie #2. Not so pukey, not so tired, my skin clears up and I feel almost human again. I can still see my toes, and reach my bum. lol

I do feel slightly less puke-able this week, hopefully that trend will continue!

How are you mamas all doing?

#4 ·
i am 10 weeks tomorrow. due july 25th or so. this is being perhaps my hardest first trimester ever (it is my fourth). i am on zofran and really wishing it was more helpful than it is.

if my past pregnancies are any indication, around 13 weeks i will start having one or two good days a week, gradually increasing until i am about 15 weeks and almost completely well. can't wait!

#5 ·
10 weeks 2 days here! I'm still sick a lot and still taking the zofran. Still very gassy and just ugh feeling! No clue how long it'll last as these are my firsts. I feel such mixed emotions about feeling so physically sick. On the one had I'm sick and that's never fun, but on the other hand I had to wait quite a while and go through a lot to get to feel this sick, kwim? So I kinda feel like "why did I even go through all of the meds and shots and procedures if I'm just going to feel bad about being sick?" Weird, I know. Well, anyway, I felt the twins moving a little a week ago!
It felt like little butterflys in the area right above my pubic area but below my belly button (quickening I think its called?) and it was AWESOME! Totally worth all of the sick feelingness. I actually felt it with my hand and so did dh. It was a butterflys-in-stomach/swishing type feeling. Pretty amazing. Looking forward to more movement and feeling better!

#6 ·
Almost at week 11 and I am waiting excitedly for that second trimester point. I am feeling a little bit better. I still have my pukey moments. And, I don't get as tired in the evenings now. But I am also starting to grow out of my clothes and think I am really ready to buy some maternity clothes. I was hoping to make it to 12 weeks though.
H

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.