#1 ·
Im in the hopital
Water is broke
Cx are every few minutes
Baby coming within hours or days
Please pray.
Im upside down so I cant tpe

*****Update*****

Still no bby. Its 8.30am. Water broke at 11pm last night. I got one shot of steroids waiting on the next. Cx are still regular every few mintues and getting farther apart but much stronger. Waiting on scan this morning to see bby and fluid and stuff. Ill let you guys know more later. It really hard to type like this.

#103 ·
I just saw this (no internet access on the weekends...)

I'm going to be thinking of you all day... I hope all is well, and if LO has arrived by this time, that he/she is fighting as hard as you've fought... you're a wonderful mama, and this is gonna turn out for the best.

Hugs and hugs and hugs for you, mama...

#104 ·
Hey ladies... Sorry I couldnt update you guys yesterday. I said I was going to have my sister update you but I couldnt even talk to her yesterday. Some people tried calling but I could not even lift up the phone to hold it. I did try answering it once (I guess when my birth buddy called) but it just fell back down. I couldnt even turn myself over in the bed and I was having some nausea and vomitting

I was having contractions on Saturday night and they upped the mag Sunday morning and I went downhill from there. I couldnt move or anything. Mag SUCKS!! They have stopped it now though and Im feeling a lot better but now they are watching for infection. My temp has been up and down but not high and WBC has been up and down (currently down) so they are just keeping an eye on it. Because the baby is fine with no fluid they arent worried about that but if any problems start happening then they will take the baby. They are thinking of moving me from the room Im currently in into another room where I will stay until this baby is here. For now though, things are good.

Im only on antibiotics and fluid. My blood pressure dropped too much on the mag so they stopped it and they stopped giving me the procardia because my pressure is still low but its going back up some. It was 60's over 30's but now its back in the upper 80's over 50's... a little low for me but closer to normal.

Im not really having any contractions since the mag and procardia has been stopped so thats a good thing.

#113 ·
Khourtniey, You & your babe are so in our thoughts!

Your experience really sounds so miserable on the mag. It just seems like the nastiest stuff!
I'm so sorry you had to go through that!

It sounds like really good news that your ctx have lightened up even off the mag & procardia. I hope your babe can stay in a lil longer, maybe make it to his/her official 26 week point.

Sending you love!

#119 ·
Bake, baby, bake!

Mag is nasty, I had to be on it during labor with dd1. EWWW! And it made me all itchy, whatever other junk they mix in with it. bleck!

I am glad to hear the ctx have stopped, and that you and babe are doing better.
I'm thinking of you!

#124 ·
Hooray for babies that are staying put! Glad to hear your little one is still tucked in there! Hopefully s/he will get as much time as s/he needs to make a strong entrance! Hang in there mama!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.