#1 ·
Im in the hopital
Water is broke
Cx are every few minutes
Baby coming within hours or days
Please pray.
Im upside down so I cant tpe

*****Update*****

Still no bby. Its 8.30am. Water broke at 11pm last night. I got one shot of steroids waiting on the next. Cx are still regular every few mintues and getting farther apart but much stronger. Waiting on scan this morning to see bby and fluid and stuff. Ill let you guys know more later. It really hard to type like this.

#156 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Khourtniey View Post
Thanks again everybody. There is nothing new to update. Im not leaking as much fluid so maybe my bag is sealing, or Im not making any more. Baby is fine though. And the bleeding has slowed down.
Khourtniey - What good news! Thanks for keeping us updated!

#160 ·
Im stuck in here until the baby is born.. And yes.. 26 weeks today!!!!! Im waiting on an ultrasound to see how the baby is doing. My WBC was a bit elevated last night. I have blood draws everyday so we will see what todays shows.

Im feeling ok. My back has been killing me but its hard to get comfortable when Im limited to positions.

The hospital has this library system thing on a cart and they brought it into my room for me. It has a ton of movies on it and books and magazines and stuff.

Ill update you guys after the scan today. It might not be until later this afternoon though.

#163 ·
Well, as horrible as this sounds, I hope you're stuck in there for a long time!!!

We're all watching and praying.

#164 ·
Quote:

Im stuck in here until the baby is born.. And yes.. 26 weeks today!!!!! Im waiting on an ultrasound to see how the baby is doing. My WBC was a bit elevated last night. I have blood draws everyday so we will see what todays shows.

Im feeling ok. My back has been killing me but its hard to get comfortable when Im limited to positions.

The hospital has this library system thing on a cart and they brought it into my room for me. It has a ton of movies on it and books and magazines and stuff.

Ill update you guys after the scan today. It might not be until later this afternoon though.
I quoted you just so your update wasn't lost on the bottom of the last page.

26 WEEKS!

I am SURE getting to 26 hasn't been easy. Give yourself a pat on your heiney, woman! Way to go!!!!!!

I hope your scan revealed positive things.

May your stay be long but feel short! :vibes

#165 ·
Ultrasound was great. Baby was practicing breathing even. Baby is head and feet down
Squished into a tiny ball. He did not take measurements because he said he wanted at least 10 days from the last ones.. So I guess next week he will take more. Baby looked great though. Got an 8/10 so thats really good. There is still no fluid. I was hoping there was some because it feels like my stomach is growing again but I guess that could just be the baby growing.

The doctor is not worried about delivering the baby yet. As long as the infection stays away then I can continue to stay in this nice (haha) little hospital bed.

This week has gone by somewhat fast but all of the days and just kind of running together. I dont mind staying for a long time.. but Im just worried that if I stay so long and the baby comes home with me that I wont be ready.

#166 ·
Quote:

Oh man. Well it's for the best that you stay there. WE certainly don't want anything to happen you or the baby. It will be ok. I'll keep you in my thoughts constantly and make sure you update us as things progress. Even if you're bored and just want to chat, we're all here for you!

#167 ·
Quote:

Ultrasound was great. Baby was practicing breathing even. Baby is head and feet down
Squished into a tiny ball. He did not take measurements because he said he wanted at least 10 days from the last ones.. So I guess next week he will take more. Baby looked great though. Got an 8/10 so thats really good. There is still no fluid. I was hoping there was some because it feels like my stomach is growing again but I guess that could just be the baby growing.

The doctor is not worried about delivering the baby yet. As long as the infection stays away then I can continue to stay in this nice (haha) little hospital bed.

This week has gone by somewhat fast but all of the days and just kind of running together. I dont mind staying for a long time.. but Im just worried that if I stay so long and the baby comes home with me that I wont be ready.

Good news! If you get really achy, they brought me this thing that was like an air mattress that went over the actual mattress. Heaven! And I actually got to get out of bed and sit in a chair while they blew it up and re-made the bed.

#168 ·
I'm so glad things are going as well as can be expected - stay inside, baby!

I'm sure you have ways of battling the boredom already, but thought I'd pop in with book recommendations - they got my friend through 4 months of bedrest during her first pregnancy:

The Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon -
Book 1 - Outlander
#2 - Dragonfly in Amber
#3 - Voyager
#4 - Drums of Autumn
#5 - The Fiery Cross
#6 - A Breath of Snow on Ashes

They are all over 1000 pages, I think, but are hard to put down. They are also (mostly) easy to read while pregnant - not really sad (a few parts in #2 are hard). Also, they are fairly, uh, explicit. Especially the first two. I guess if you are sensitive to this, they may not be the best choices.

All the best!!!

#169 ·
I'm so glad to hear that everything is looking up and up. Whew! You hang in there and tell the baby to stay where he is.

#170 ·
way to go momma! i did two and a half weeks with my water completely broke, so I completely get where you are at. I hate that stuff they give to stop labor too...

I'm checking every day to see how you're doing. I'm glad it's all good news. Just keep a cookin' that babe!

Prairie

#173 ·
WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO 26 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So glad that things are going so well under the circumstances! Sorry you are in the hospital for the duration, but it's good so that they can keep you monitored! Keep baking sweet babe!!!!!!!!!

#176 ·
OH I am soo excited! 26w 1d!!

hang in there Khourt! I know the hospitol must sucketh... I 2nd the book recomendation.. those are some good ones.
Do you knit or cross stich? Somethign with the hands to keep your mind busy, and also tire your bain out so you can really sleep well. (I know sleepign in a hospitol is difficult).

In the meantime, all my love and thoughts are with you and your family.
: to contunied baby baking!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.