Mothering Forum banner

counting down the days?

475 views 17 replies 17 participants last post by  logies-mom 
#1 ·
Me, I got 75 until my due date. I am just so ready to meet her! Anyone else this crazy?

#2 ·
Hi christine! It is so nice to see your post, I have had to stay away from the PAL thread lately, so many of us over there have lost twins that I just cant see that right now.

BUT....I only have 63 days to go if I count the 37 week mark that is considered full term for twins, and I am hoping not to go much past that since I can already hardly move!

#3 ·
78 days. I am finally starting to get excited! Now that I have help and support I can concentrate on bonding with this new little one, something I have not been able to do yet.

#4 ·
I've been going by weeks so I actually had to count the days off the calendar. 71 to go. 10 weeks tomorrow to get me to the 38 week mark which is pretty much the maximum OB suggests for twins. I know....I know....but we'll see what happens. I've been counting forever - not a big fan of pregnancy

#5 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by MollyKenzie View Post
Hi christine! It is so nice to see your post, I have had to stay away from the PAL thread lately, so many of us over there have lost twins that I just cant see that right now.

BUT....I only have 63 days to go if I count the 37 week mark that is considered full term for twins, and I am hoping not to go much past that since I can already hardly move!

Hi Molly!!
The PAL thread is a huge support for me, but I totally get why you stay away. Sometimes I take a little break. It's nice to hear you and the twins are doing well. You'll have to come back in 63 or so days just to let us hear more about your healthy babies and maybe share a picture or two.

#7 ·
I have 93 days left and have mixed feelings. I am very excited to meet this baby especially since I do not know the sex. At the same time I like having the baby close to me and with me all day....I am sure this will change as I get to the 'miserable pregnant' phase. Also, DH and I have many things I want/need to accomplish around the house (remodeling projects) so I need every minute of those 93 days. If this baby comes early I am in big trouble

#8 ·
I'm at the 100 day mark today!!!! I doubt I'll make it til then! My babies tend to come early! Which this time, which all the scares with the low fluids and all, I'm SO not oppsed to! LOL (Just not *TOO* early, please!!!!)

#9 ·
We're under 100 days and that freaks me out - I'd be happy to add another 100 to it. Guess I'm not ready, mostly cause there is so much work that needs done on the house, I'm never going to be ready. A few times I've thought "sure would be nice to meet you already" but the main overwhelming feeling of work still gets in the way!

#12 ·
i have 88 days and it cant come soon enough lol..im ready to see this little girl and hold her and get my 'hot mama' figure back lol..but seriously i cant breath and my back really hurts and im sure it will only get worst but its always worth it when she comes into the world

#14 ·
91 days and 27 weeks today! So close and yet so far. I haven't really had a chance to connect or bond with this baby either so I need a little time for that. Plus I still have so much to get done before the baby gets here!!

#18 ·
Only 85 more days to go for me... although that probably means closer to 100... I was 17 days late with my son...
I'm hoping that was a mistake though and I'll be a little early this time... or that maybe my EDD is off? I know, I'm grasping at straws.
Anyway, no matter what I don't see it being too much more than 100 days. Yay for that!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.