5 days left in May..then it will be June...then it will be July...wait what?! I'm having a baby in July! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 8 Old 05-27-2008, 01:47 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Man, I can't believe we are getting so close. My EDD is July 2nd. I will be 35 weeks on Friday. It's almost like when its Thanksgiving and then you realize Christmas is soon but it seems far away but its really not...lol

Jenna in love with my DH Jon, loving our 2.5 year old, Caroline Tulip, and expecting another little one in August!
#2 of 8 Old 05-27-2008, 01:49 PM

I am not due until the very end of July, but I know the feeling! I am feeling a bit like I am getting a reality slap in the face lately.
#3 of 8 Old 05-27-2008, 02:06 PM

LOL. I have exactly 50 days to my EDD today, so it is starting to slip by fast. The other day we were in the grocery store, and bought cheese that expires 10 days AFTER my due date. When I pointed it out to my DBF he almost passed out in the aisle.

He said he won't start really freaking out until we get milk that will still be fresh when the babe is due to arrive.

Wife to DH (06/10) and Mummy to DD (07/08).

#4 of 8 Old 05-27-2008, 02:11 PM

I am totally counting the days. I cannot wait to change the calendar to June! I have the 37 week mark circled , and the week before that my home visit.

milk donation : mother to Ryan (6), AJ (5), Nate (2), Maia (1) all born at home, I have a kid-friendly food & bento blog, : :
#5 of 8 Old 05-27-2008, 02:13 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily12581 View Post
I am not due until the very end of July, but I know the feeling! I am feeling a bit like I am getting a reality slap in the face lately.
Same here! A lady on another message board I'm on has already washed 100s of outfits for her baby. At some point I'm going to go in the garage and find the newborn clothes and diapers from DS and DD. And the birth tub.

Chaotic uc.jpg homeschool.gif mama to 5 plus a bonus one on the way.  stork-suprise.gif

chicken3.gif

#6 of 8 Old 05-27-2008, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by veganf View Post
I am totally counting the days. I cannot wait to change the calendar to June!
:

Even though this has been a totally relaxed, easy pregnancy for me... I am ready for the baby! I'm dying with curiosity about so many things - I CAN'T WAIT to meet this LO!

Charlotte, mommy to Maggie (July 15th 2008) and Una (July 19th 2011)!
#7 of 8 Old 05-28-2008, 05:26 AM

Oh I am so glad it's almost June. DH is taking the first week in June as vacation and that will be nice! It's nice to be so close to the "Final Countdown Phase" of pregnancy! SOon I will give birth and be able to eat normally, walk, play with my kidlets, nurse.. aaaah I look forward to it!

Mum to DS (8yrs), DD (6yrs), and DS(3.5yrs). kid.gif

#8 of 8 Old 05-28-2008, 08:57 AM

I can't believe these last 8 months have flown by! It feels like just yesterday I found out I was PG! I've got LO's clothes washed (most of them at least) I just need my landlord to FINISH THE BABY'S ROOM so I have a place to put EVERYTHING we have for the baby and I'll be good!

Wife (32) to DH (33) Mom to DS 2 and Twin DD's born 8/11

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page