Madame Zaritska's Baby Birth Predictions - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-07-2008, 06:49 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
hahaha... I am having my boy on a windy night, weighing 9 lbs 2 oz.

http://pregnancyandbaby.com/pregnanc...rience-736.htm
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-07-2008, 06:52 PM

The day you deliver, outside will be foggy. Your baby will arrive in wee hours of the morning .

After a labor lasting approximately 2 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 7 ounces, and will be 20 inches long. This child will have blue eyes and be completely bald.

Sounds good to me!!!
Old 07-07-2008, 06:59 PM

Oh, fun! TFS- I need some levity lately.

What she senses for you
The day you deliver, outside will be slightly overcast. Your baby will arrive at night.

After a labor lasting approximately 5 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 9 pounds, 9 ounces, and will be 18 inches long. This child will have light brown eyes and a little patch of brown hair.
But there is more. I sense that you are feeling some stress. This is very normal. However, I would like to suggest that you try some of these methods to pamper yourself a bit.

Be the change you want to see in the world. - Gandhi
Old 07-07-2008, 07:05 PM

22 HOURS?! She'd better be wrong!

The day you deliver, outside will be blustery. Your baby will arrive in the afternoon.

After a labor lasting approximately 22 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 14 ounces, and will be 21 inches long. This child will have blue eyes and some very fine hair. But there is more. I sense that you are in need of distraction. Some enjoyment. Have you thought about belly painting? Take a look.

So very very true about distraction!

Thanks for the light hearted thread... I think we all could use a few more of these.

Tabitha, married to my best friend Steven - Mama to 6 little ones and another on the way!
Old 07-07-2008, 07:11 PM

6lbs 4 oz?
That's kind of scary, considering ds was 8 1/2 pounds and this one is cooking longer.

The day you deliver, outside will be slightly overcast. Your baby will arrive in the early evening.

After a labor lasting approximately 3 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 4 ounces, and will be 17-1/2 inches long. This child will have hazel eyes and a little patch of brown hair.
Old 07-07-2008, 07:14 PM

What she senses for you
The day you deliver, outside will be cloudy. Your baby will arrive in the early evening.

After a labor lasting approximately 5 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 4 ounces, and will be 20-1/2 inches long. This child will have green eyes and a lot of hair.

But there is more. It is perfectly healthy and normal to want to look good, even during these interesting months! I sense you feel a little reluctant. Well, you're not being silly or shallow -- you're taking care of yourself. And I am happy that you are. Here is some fashionable advice for you to peruse at this special time.
Old 07-07-2008, 07:16 PM

What she senses for you:
The day you deliver, outside will be cloudy. Your baby will arrive in the afternoon.

After a labor lasting approximately 21 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 13 ounces, and will be 21 inches long. This child will have dark brown eyes and some blond hair.

But there is more. I sense that you are in need of distraction. Some enjoyment. Have you thought about belly painting? Take a look.

21 hours. GAAAAACK! Madame Zaritska is CLEARLY wrong. I hope. And if we get a cloudy day in my area in July, I think everyone will celebrate.
Old 07-07-2008, 07:22 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
"The day you deliver, outside will be windy. Your baby will arrive at night.

After a labor lasting approximately 5 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 10 pounds, 9 ounces, and will be 18-1/2 inches long. This child will have light brown eyes and a little patch of brown hair.

But there is more. I sense that you are feeling some stress. This is very normal. However, I would like to suggest that you try some of these methods to pamper yourself a bit."

Hmmm well it's been really windy for the past little while here... even tho it's also sunny and warm. And I want the baby to arrive at night! We are supposed to be having a girl.

But 10lbs 9oz! OMG I guess it's entirely possible if I go waaaay past my DueDate but at the 34 week ultrasound it looked entirely on base for another 8lb plus some change baby.. (I know they aren't accurate but based on my size, past history and such it makes lots of sense for just over 8 pounds...) OK I guess a 10+ pound baby is entirely possible I just don't want to think about it.

Dh and I both have blue eyes tho... so unless there is a recessive gene on my side I don't know about (totally possible) then baby should come and keep blue eyes... but brown hair is totally possible.

And yes I'm stressed.

Mom to two beautiful girls and  ****5****10****15****20****25****30****35******

Come check out MDC's Updated User Agreement  
Old 07-07-2008, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by catnap70 View Post
21 hours. GAAAAACK! Madame Zaritska is CLEARLY wrong. I hope. And if we get a cloudy day in my area in July, I think everyone will celebrate.
I was just thinking, "Why am I the only one w/a long labor?"

Tabitha, married to my best friend Steven - Mama to 6 little ones and another on the way!
Old 07-07-2008, 08:21 PM

She said i was having a boy...

2 ultrasounds cleartly showed a girl!

Mom to Ds1 (8 1/2) Ds2 (6) Dd (2 1/2)!!!!
Old 07-07-2008, 08:28 PM

The day you deliver, outside will be slightly overcast. Your baby will arrive in the afternoon.

After a labor lasting approximately 2 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 14 ounces, and will be 20 inches long. This child will have blue eyes and a lot of hair.

My midwife assured me my baby was at least 7 1/2 lbs, and that was 3 weeks ago! But boy am I happy about 2 hours of labor! :

Old 07-07-2008, 08:49 PM

She says baby girl (she got the sex right) will arrive on a sunny evening after 18 hours of labor, will be around 6 pounds (not likely since I am already at 40+ weeks) and will have light brown eyes (maybe) and a bald head (very likely).

Not to shabby.

April, wife to Scott, mother to Lily (07/23/08) and furbaby Bella (6/21/04), and expecting baby #2 in February 2012. 

Old 07-07-2008, 09:00 PM

What she senses for you
The day you deliver, outside will be rainy. Your baby will arrive in the afternoon.

After a labor lasting approximately 24 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 15 ounces, and will be 17-1/2 inches long. This child will have light blue eyes and a little patch of brown hair.

But there is more. I know you imagine your baby often. You wonder if your baby is safe and healthy. Why don't you go listen to a baby's heartbeat and think soothing thoughts about your own child.

I want to say that I think she's really wrong. First of all, I AM NOT HAVING A 24 HOUR LABOR!!! And after an ultrasound at every single appt. with the midwife and a 3D ultrasound, there is no question, I'm having a girl. Oh, and there is no way that the weight and length are right because my son was wayyyyy bigger than that! I'll have to remember this though so I can compare. This was still pretty fun. Thanks for sharing!
Old 07-07-2008, 09:06 PM

What she senses for you
The day you deliver, outside will be slightly overcast. Your baby will arrive in the afternoon.

After a labor lasting approximately 2 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 15 ounces, and will be 17-1/2 inches long. This child will have hazel eyes and be completely bald.

------

2 hour labor? I'm down with that!
Old 07-07-2008, 09:13 PM

Quote:
The day you deliver, outside will be hot. Your baby will arrive in the afternoon.

After a labor lasting approximately 7 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 6 ounces, and will be 21-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark brown eyes and some blond hair.
Yeah, I don't think so. Unless the ultrasound was wrong (please don't let it be! I've got some cute clothes and diapers that are quite girly! and no boy name at all) and we have something funky happen with our genes (no one in our family has brown eyes).

Mom of a 7 yr old, 4 yr old, and 1 yr old. Wow. How did that happen?
Old 07-07-2008, 09:13 PM

The day you deliver, outside will be overcast. Your baby will arrive at night.

After a labor lasting approximately 21 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 10 ounces, and will be 17 inches long. This child will have hazel eyes and some very fine hair.

But there is more. I sense that you wonder if you will have a difficult time during labor and birth. Why don't you go listen to an actual birth? It may give you some encouragement!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
well, if the Madame is right, I have a lot of girl clothes to get rid of...other than that, it all sounds just fine to me, I've been wanting to have a longer labor. My first was 7 hours, the second two were hard to define due to their premature nature. I'm good with 21 hours...it beats 2 in my book.
Old 07-07-2008, 09:19 PM

The day you deliver, outside will be cloudy. Your baby will arrive in the afternoon.

After a labor lasting approximately 3 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 15 ounces, and will be 18 inches long. This child will have blue eyes and be almost bald.

Sunny coolshine.gif: gun toting, retired breastfeeding, car seat loving, guitar playing, home birthing and schooling mama to Jakob (10.06), Mikah (07.08) and Korah (07.11). uc.jpg 

Old 07-07-2008, 09:21 PM

heres mine...

Quote:
What she senses for you
The day you deliver, outside will be sunny. Your baby will arrive in the evening.

After a labor lasting approximately 18 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 2 ounces, and will be 20 inches long. This child will have light blue eyes and some blond hair.
I'd rather NOT have 18 hours labor, TYVM! but the boy is right, and the size sounds about right

Both DH and I have brown eyes and dark brown hair though, so we'll see
Old 07-07-2008, 11:49 PM

This was fun

===========================================
What she senses for you
The day you deliver, outside will be warm. Your baby will arrive in the afternoon.

After a labor lasting approximately 23 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 14 ounces, and will be 17-1/2 inches long. This child will have light brown eyes and dark hair.

But there is more. I get the impression that there is something in your life that is not yet settled. Something about... something about a name? Ah -- a baby name. Why don't you look here for help with finding the perfect name for your precious child.Pregnancy & Baby
=======================================

the sex is right, and typically my labors are pretty long, but only intense for a couple hours, so if that includes the long drawn out prelabor then yeah. but then everyone including my midwife is saying this baby will be 8+ pounds. The hair and eyes could be right, two of my kids have brown hair.

but what is freaking me out is the baby name thing, we have decided on about 4 names but will not decide till she comes.
Old 07-08-2008, 02:03 AM

Hehe! Thanks this is great!

The day you deliver, outside will be foggy. Your baby will arrive in the morning.

After a labor lasting approximately 4 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 11 ounces, and will be 20-1/2 inches long. This child will have green eyes and be completely bald.

Wow, what a tiny baby! (My others were 9 and 9 1/2 pounds) Can't wait to compare
Old 07-08-2008, 11:42 AM

Hmmmmm...

labor 21 hours long, a girl (right), 6 lbs 14 ounces (wrong), 17 inches long (fat chance).....
Old 07-08-2008, 12:04 PM

I went to this site once and got a reading and it was adorable and then i came back here to post it and it wouldn't paste so I went back to copy it again and got a different reading!! one said labor of 8 hours...the other said 3 hours. one said green eyes...one said light brown eyes...one said 7lb 7oz the other said 6lb 14oz...

seems that Madame Zaritska's getting some mixed messages when it comes to my baby...

i'll three hours though...indeed.

it'll be so funny to see if any of these were right!!!
Old 07-08-2008, 12:23 PM

What she senses for you
The day you deliver, outside will be sunny. Your baby will arrive in the evening.

After a labor lasting approximately 21 hours (I hope not!), your child, a girl(saw that on us), will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 3 ounces(I doubt this since my other two were well over 8 lbs!), and will be 17 inches long(kinda short compared to the other 2). This child will have green eyes (I wonder who she got those from?) and some very fine hair (both other kids had plenty of dark hair).

But there is more. I sense that you feel somewhat alone. Have faith; you are not alone. Why don't you visit the message boards and talk to other expectant mothers? (That's why I'm here ) I'm sure you will find you have much in common.
Old 07-08-2008, 12:25 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Couldn't remember when I was born, so results *may* be skewed...(like, we know it's a girl)

The day you deliver, outside will be warm. Your baby will arrive in the evening.

After a labor lasting approximately 8 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 2 ounces, and will be 20-1/2 inches long. This child will have light blue eyes and dark hair.

Lucky wife to DH and mom to DS (10/02) and sweet DD (7/08) and DSD (3/93) and assorted animalia
Old 07-08-2008, 12:27 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by erica57401 View Post
seems that Madame Zaritska's getting some mixed messages when it comes to my baby... !
Yep. Her and the 8-ball.

Lucky wife to DH and mom to DS (10/02) and sweet DD (7/08) and DSD (3/93) and assorted animalia
Old 07-08-2008, 01:11 PM

After a labor lasting approximately 10 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 15 ounces, and will be 21 inches long. This child will have light brown eyes and a lot of hair.

I SERIOUSLY doubt this weight!! Seeing as I have tiny babies! LOL But both my others had lots of hair and I *am* expecting a girl! LOL

This was fun! Now could she give me exact days and times??

Wife to Kevin (8-1-98)
: Proud Momma to Katelyn (4-02), Calvin (4-06), and Ashley (7-08) :

User Tag List