Labor vibes? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 21 Old 07-19-2008, 01:55 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So does anyone besides me just want go into labor vibes? I don't even care if it is easy ones at this point She needs to come out and no matter what I say or do she is just staying put. I'm becoming an emotional wreck again :

So who else just wants to go into labor?? It feels like their isn't very many of us at all!!
#2 of 21 Old 07-19-2008, 02:03 PM

i was about to start this thread exactly, and i am not even due!

i feel like everyone has had their baby except me!

it is funny, because i wanted a later baby this time. but this has been such a physically challenging pregnancy that i have changed my mind! labor vibes to you, fellow mama!

Hi, I'm Tabitha. I'm a homeschooling mother of four: ds (11) dd (9) ds (7) ds (5) And I'm expecting a fifth in 2014! Find me at http://www.omelay.blogspot.com
#3 of 21 Old 07-19-2008, 02:06 PM

Sending you vibes mama!!

I hope it is soon for you ladies!!

Tabitha, married to my best friend Steven - Mama to 6 little ones and another on the way!
#4 of 21 Old 07-19-2008, 02:18 PM

count me in on the wanting labor crew. I'm not due either, 37 weeks, but I am ready. I have been having so many wierd things happening...I just want my girl out now. I'm with you!
#5 of 21 Old 07-19-2008, 02:22 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Count me in. I feel "sick" today. We're going to stay home and do nothing and maybe the baby will come

Mom to two beautiful girls and  ****5****10****15****20****25****30****35******

Come check out MDC's Updated User Agreement  
#6 of 21 Old 07-19-2008, 02:23 PM

Yep, I'm ready. I'm 40+2 and if I don't go into labor by Friday, I'll be having a repeat c-section. I really want to have this baby naturally, but time is running out.

Here are some labor vibes for you
#7 of 21 Old 07-19-2008, 02:59 PM

Count me in....I have lost all patience, though I think its mainly the heat. I am due on Monday, but I am ready TODAY!!!
#8 of 21 Old 07-19-2008, 03:14 PM

yeah, it certainly seems that we're a dwindling bunch. i think i'm as ready as i'll ever be as far as this baby goes. it would be nice to make it to DH's softball game tomorrow, but a new baby to snuggle would be even better!
#9 of 21 Old 07-19-2008, 03:19 PM

Sending huge huge labor vibes to each of you!

I did prelabor for long, but I really think that's probably exactly what my baby & my body needed this time around. It helped him shoot on out in the safest possible way.

So, I send you each lots & lots of labor vibes and yet your bodies and your babies know exactly what they're doing.

Spark and her four firecrackers.
#10 of 21 Old 07-19-2008, 05:46 PM

Me! I want labor! I'm struggling to maintain an emotional equilibrium because I really feel like there was more 'going on' that was promising labor than now...Everyday passes and I go to sleep thinking maybe tonight, but then we wake up in the morning with just our fur babies.

So labor: bring it on!

Baby wearing Mamma to DS, dealing with all his allergies....and thriving w/another little bundle due in Early Feb
#11 of 21 Old 07-19-2008, 05:56 PM

oh man...right there with you...

i have had sex...am crampy...sick feeling...loose stools...diallated 75% efaced....going for long walks and bam...nothing!

im going to start some nipple stimulation tonight. I'm not due until next saturday...but I feel like its time. definately time....

vibes to you and all you other labor-wanting mommies!
#12 of 21 Old 07-19-2008, 11:21 PM

i'm 40w2d

so ready for this baby to come. i've been walking, swimming, doing the deed, eating spicy foods, listening to hypnobabies, etc.

come out baby come out!!!

Mama to DS 7/23/08.
#13 of 21 Old 07-20-2008, 03:11 AM

Me me me!!! I'm 42 +2 days now...Have spent most of the morning staring at the bottle of castor oil I had DH buy yesterday. Still haven't worked up the courage to take any yet... the very thought makes me feel ...but the thought of being induced is worse...if nothing happens today I may just try it.
#14 of 21 Old 07-20-2008, 04:19 AM

Sending you my left over Labor Vibes! :

Cari bfinfant.gif Family Business Owner Married to my HS Sweet-Heart Michael photosmile2.gif
Mama to Bridgitt read.gif (12/99) Rheannon joy.gif (05/04) and Meridith energy.gif (07/08)

and Griffin baby.gif April 2, 2013

#15 of 21 Old 07-20-2008, 05:43 AM

Count me in too. I am 39 weeks exactly this morning and man am I ready. I don't remember feeling this crampy and anxious with ds. I did have a lot of prodromal labor with him too so I probably was.

One of our house rules is "no whining." Right now I feel like a tubby, bumbling, waddling bundle of whine. Getting ready for this baby has been a lot of work but I just want to get the rest of this work over with and meet this little person!
H
#16 of 21 Old 07-20-2008, 01:46 PM

Oh, yeah! Count me in.

If it is humanly possibly (excluding "medical"), I have tried it. But this Thing is glued in place and refuses to budge!

I am about willing to do anything to make Baby come out.

I am just days from my EDD, so I KNOW Baby is ready. I just wish Baby would come!

Any misspellings or grammatical errors in the above statement are intentional;
they are placed there for the amusement of those who like to point them out.
#17 of 21 Old 07-20-2008, 02:06 PM

Yes please. I'm 40w6d and fairly miserable. I am ready at this point....really.

Michelle, Mama to ~ F (10/06) ~ S (7/08) ~ H (2/11) ~ B (11/12)
Expecting a surprise (5/15)
#18 of 21 Old 07-20-2008, 02:40 PM

So ready! I am 39+2 weeks, and I have decided that nothing truly encourages labor. I have been doing it all- DTD, walking (3 miles, uphill), EPO, nipple stimulation. I have thrown in the towel, and now I am just trying to distract myself from the uncomfortable, enormity of myself. Bought some plants to rework my flower garden a little bit...and then it started raining. Boy, I am just a ray of sunshine today, huh?

I am having a little bit of pain it feels like in my cervix, like as if I was getting an exam. Don't know what this means, but a girl can dream...
#19 of 21 Old 07-20-2008, 02:52 PM

I really was hoping for a (safe) early baby - my DD's b-day is August 14th and I was hoping to not encroach on it too closely! And now with the baby dropping, the last couple days have been even more physically demanding! I am hoping the "dropping baby" theory with consecutive kids is true in that because it is my 3rd that means labour is around the corner. I am an emotional wreck. Very little patience for my girsl and DH (he asked last night if there were eggshells around me at this point! LOL). I was really hoping to "enjoy" this last part because it will be my last, but at this point I just wanna meet this little guy and embark on our new family journey. So as much as I feel for the mamas over 40 weeks, even at 38-39 (depending on the date I use), it is still a battle.
Healthy baby is the obvious goal so I am giving up on all the natural induction suggestions and just trying to go on with everyday life as hard as that may be. Like someone said - we can't stay pg forever!~

Jenn (36), wife to DH for 13 years, DD1(13) , DD2(10) and DS(4)

#20 of 21 Old 07-20-2008, 07:46 PM

I'm with you all! I started losing my mucous plug today and feel like he needs to come now. I'm tired of waiting and ready to get this over with.

Book loverread.gif - Sewer sewmachine.gif - Movie lover lurk.gif - Mommy to a wonderful little boy (8/4/08) biggrinbounce.gif - Aspiring writer notes.gif - On a mission to lose 15 pounds - all-around cool chick hippie.gif

#21 of 21 Old 07-20-2008, 07:52 PM

Sending you lots of labor vibes!!! I was at the end of my rope for a very long time. I can absolutely appreciate what you're going through. It is HARD at the end.

Hang in there! They really do come out!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page