Thank you, mamas!! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 08-08-2008, 03:12 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Well, I'm finally back at MDC after 5 weeks' absence - DH and one of the pups conspired to spill a liter of juice into our laptop a few days after we got home from hospital. The comp promptly went **POOF** and refused to work : Thankfully (and luckily for DH's continuing health and happiness) the machine's insured and was finally fixed today.

So I have now had a chance to read my PMs and a wonderful thread devoted all to lil ol me, so I had to come and say thanks to Jenna and everyone else for all your support and good wishes And to also apologise that I haven't had a chance to reply to everyone's birth threads! There's no way Miss Beebs will allow me more than 5 minutes at the computer so I doubt there's any chance I'll ever get around to it either. I have a feeling I'll manage to make the time for the photo thread, though... I wanna drool over our gorgeous babies! We do good work.

This DDC has been a wonderful resource for me and you guys have seen me through a lot. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way so I left the thread title pretty open just in case anyone else wants to say thanks. But from me, a heartfelt and sincere thank you from both me and the Beebs to a bunch of ladies who I don't even know and who have provided me with more support and information than anyone else involved in this whole pregnancy. YOU GUYS ROCK.

:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-08-2008, 04:15 PM

Aww I'm glad to hear from you! I hope things are going well Mama!

Jenna in love with my DH Jon, loving our 2.5 year old, Caroline Tulip, and expecting another little one in August!
Old 08-08-2008, 04:54 PM

Cari bfinfant.gif Family Business Owner Married to my HS Sweet-Heart Michael photosmile2.gif
Mama to Bridgitt read.gif (12/99) Rheannon joy.gif (05/04) and Meridith energy.gif (07/08)

and Griffin baby.gif April 2, 2013

Old 08-08-2008, 08:34 PM

Glad to see you back! A liter of juice? Wow! No wonder it went kaput! LOL But I'm glad to see you back!

And I have to agree! You mommas have been great and even though I know a few of you better than others, I still love you all!!! Thanks for all the support and friendship!

Wife to Kevin (8-1-98)
: Proud Momma to Katelyn (4-02), Calvin (4-06), and Ashley (7-08) :
Old 08-09-2008, 12:16 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I'm amazed the computer could be fixed!
Ditto the thanks. You guys kept me sane and gave me answers when I needed 'em. Thanks!

Lucky wife to DH and mom to DS (10/02) and sweet DD (7/08) and DSD (3/93) and assorted animalia

User Tag List