oops! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 8 Old 08-22-2008, 04:44 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So, I woke up this morning with my now 7-week old baby to nurse her. When she was satisfied, I went into the kitchen to get myself something to drink. Dh was just getting ready to leave, and I wanted to hug him before he left for work. The hugging turned to groping, as dh has been seriously deprived since before our baby was born. Even though I still really don't feel like it, we went back into the bedroom and had sex for the first time since having the baby. It went fine, but I realized afterwards that we didn't use any protection!
I guess we were both used to not thinking about it for so long. He wants to get a vasectomy, but has not made the appt. yet. Hmm, I guess we better start thinking about what we will do for birth control until then!

Mom of 4
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 8 Old 08-22-2008, 04:56 AM

I think thats one reason we havent gotten around to doing it yet - havent really decided about bc yet. We want another baby - just not any time soon!

Cari bfinfant.gif Family Business Owner Married to my HS Sweet-Heart Michael photosmile2.gif
Mama to Bridgitt read.gif (12/99) Rheannon joy.gif (05/04) and Meridith energy.gif (07/08)

and Griffin baby.gif April 2, 2013

#3 of 8 Old 08-22-2008, 02:43 PM

Uh oh. Well, I'm sure everything is ok.

Book loverread.gif - Sewer sewmachine.gif - Movie lover lurk.gif - Mommy to a wonderful little boy (8/4/08) biggrinbounce.gif - Aspiring writer notes.gif - On a mission to lose 15 pounds - all-around cool chick hippie.gif

#4 of 8 Old 08-22-2008, 03:05 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKA_PI View Post
Uh oh. Well, I'm sure everything is ok.
I'm pretty sure we're safe, also. I nurse Zoe all the time. Still, dh and I will make sure it doesn't happen again. I've definitely reached my limits with 4 children!

Mom of 4
#5 of 8 Old 08-22-2008, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snugglebugsmom View Post
I'm pretty sure we're safe, also. I nurse Zoe all the time. Still, dh and I will make sure it doesn't happen again. I've definitely reached my limits with 4 children!
LOL

Book loverread.gif - Sewer sewmachine.gif - Movie lover lurk.gif - Mommy to a wonderful little boy (8/4/08) biggrinbounce.gif - Aspiring writer notes.gif - On a mission to lose 15 pounds - all-around cool chick hippie.gif

#6 of 8 Old 08-23-2008, 04:49 PM

LOL On the limit reached! I'm sure you're okay... Unless you're one of those that gets AF back early nursing or not!

DH and I need to discuss what we're gonna do for protection seeing as I dont' wanna get preggy for a while! (Not after getting a section this time! I haven't tlked ot my doctor yet, but I'm pretty sure you aren't "supposed" to get preggy very soon after having one... Besides, with as sick as I get while preggy, I can't handle it for QUITE some time - when it's not QUITE as "fresh" in the ol' memory! LOL)

Wife to Kevin (8-1-98)
: Proud Momma to Katelyn (4-02), Calvin (4-06), and Ashley (7-08) :
#7 of 8 Old 08-23-2008, 06:34 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KerriAZ View Post
LOL On the limit reached! I'm sure you're okay... Unless you're one of those that gets AF back early nursing or not!

DH and I need to discuss what we're gonna do for protection seeing as I dont' wanna get preggy for a while! (Not after getting a section this time! I haven't tlked ot my doctor yet, but I'm pretty sure you aren't "supposed" to get preggy very soon after having one... Besides, with as sick as I get while preggy, I can't handle it for QUITE some time - when it's not QUITE as "fresh" in the ol' memory! LOL)
Well, now that you mention it, I have gotten my period back right after postpartum bleeding has stopped with 2 of my other 3 pregnancies. Still, I'm not really worried, maybe because I'm naive.... Well, there's nothing I can do about it now, so we'll just wait and see. I have my postpartum visit at 10 weeks, for some reason.

Mom of 4
#8 of 8 Old 08-24-2008, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snugglebugsmom View Post
lol...

How did you even find the time??????!!!!!!!!!!

Mom to Ds1 (8 1/2) Ds2 (6) Dd (2 1/2)!!!!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page