Beta #1 - terrified. - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 31 Old 12-17-2007, 03:17 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopeandolive View Post
Hey there, I'm in your boat! Though I never had the pleasure of seeing a positive on my HPT on DPO's 10-14, but on day 14 I had my beta done and RE called me with a 5 ......FIVE! He pretty much convinced me I wasn't preggers etc, I was so upset. He had me go back on Tues for another draw and low and behold it was 45 and then again two days later and it was 95!!!!! So there Mr. RE! LOL

Anyway, it's nice to have some company on the "low side". I was so freaked initially. And though they have told me since my latest data they are "encouraged", they are still "guarded". But at least I can finally say "I'm pregnant!" Not that I'm saying it to too many people at the moment!

Congrats to everyone here! It's great to finally be apart of a due date club!

5, 45, 95, 786......

Those are actually my HCG levels. I had IVF w/ ICSI and the 5 was my hcg level at 14 days post retreival (I had a day 3 transfer of 2 10 cell embies). The following Tues it was 45, then on last Thursday it was 95 and then this AM it was 786. What is "normal" for all of this????

At this point their biggest concern is that it could be a tubal. I go Wed for an ultrasound....I'm scared #*$&#*$less! But at the same time at least I'll know one way or another. We've been riding the infertility wave for some time (18 months) and I'm so excited to finally be pregnant and this is really getting me so worried!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page