how is everyone feeling today? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 44 Old 01-02-2008, 05:44 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
AKA_PI
i'm not really much of a prayer, but i'm sending you one now. you are so much more than a statistic, as every single woman on this earth, who has, or is carrying a child is. my heart is with you. please write whenever you need to.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 of 44 Old 01-02-2008, 05:54 PM

AKA_PI - I think your signature quote says it all - you can handle this daring adventure! You are going to be a great mama!

Jordana, mama to almost 8 year old Evan, 3 year old Atticus, and 1 year old Tabitha - my gifts from heaven

#33 of 44 Old 01-02-2008, 06:19 PM

Oh, dear. I'm so sorry you're going through this!

If it helps at all, being a single mother was the easiest, most pleasant thing I've done, parent-wise. If someone didn't want to be on my side, 100%, I cut 'em loose. This included family, until they snapped out of their own funk and celebrated with me. I counted on myself, which made it easier (I think) because no one could let me down.

You're stronger than you realize, darlin'! Create your own peace, mama. You're doing to be just fine, with or without them.
#34 of 44 Old 01-02-2008, 06:26 PM

AKA-PI,
I'm sorry people are being so mean. The pp is right, you can handle this great adventure. As soon as your sweet baby is in your arms, you'll understand how very worth it the adventure is.
#35 of 44 Old 01-04-2008, 05:26 PM

I was doing so well earlier today and then nausea hit me when I met my friends for lunch. I can't even eat the food I ordered and I'm so hungry. I'm afraid that if I eat, it will come up. I feel like crap now.

Book loverread.gif - Sewer sewmachine.gif - Movie lover lurk.gif - Mommy to a wonderful little boy (8/4/08) biggrinbounce.gif - Aspiring writer notes.gif - On a mission to lose 15 pounds - all-around cool chick hippie.gif

#36 of 44 Old 01-04-2008, 05:41 PM

AKA_PI Oh mama, we're here for you & support you, never forget that. It's awful the people we look to for support are the ones that sometimes hurt us the most. Keep the faith lady, there's a special plan for you even if it seems tough now

Meredyth partners.gif Travis, Mama to my boys J, L, E & my girl B
Bella Rose is here 07/29/10!
Always missing my angel1.gif
#37 of 44 Old 01-04-2008, 05:44 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKA_PI View Post
I was doing so well earlier today and then nausea hit me when I met my friends for lunch. I can't even eat the food I ordered and I'm so hungry. I'm afraid that if I eat, it will come up. I feel like crap now.
#38 of 44 Old 01-08-2008, 03:03 PM

I woke up today feeling great! I got tons of sleep, I had an appetitie, I've kept my food down. I'm just in a really good mood today. My outfit is super cute, everyone has been telling me how I great I look today, etc.

I don't know what it is about today but it's been a good day so far. I'm even excited about lunch! I can't remember the last time I was excited about eating. LOL *dancing in my seat*

I'm actually going to take some pictures of my belly today to post. I'm so excited!

Book loverread.gif - Sewer sewmachine.gif - Movie lover lurk.gif - Mommy to a wonderful little boy (8/4/08) biggrinbounce.gif - Aspiring writer notes.gif - On a mission to lose 15 pounds - all-around cool chick hippie.gif

#39 of 44 Old 01-08-2008, 03:55 PM

I'd be in heaven if it weren't for these dang allergies! I normally take a med every day for them but I'm LOSING MY MIND AHHHHH!

I had to take benadryl the other night after having a panic attack from being so itchy and unable to breathe through my nose very well. But its approved for pregnancy so I didn't feel so bad....
#40 of 44 Old 01-08-2008, 05:24 PM

Maybe I should have waited before posting how great I feel. I'm freaking exhausted right now.

#41 of 44 Old 01-08-2008, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKA_PI View Post
Maybe I should have waited before posting how great I feel. I'm freaking exhausted right now.
Ha, that happens to me every day! I get night sickness.
#42 of 44 Old 01-08-2008, 07:00 PM

The man woke me up at 6AM as he was leaving for a ski trip to Lake Tahoe for three days. I promptly fell back asleep and woke again to the sound of my cell phone. I'm going out of town since the man isn't here, I'm visiting my best friend three hours away. I still need to drop off the dog at his parents house so they can dogsit for us. I'm taking my time debating if I want to eat before I leave or wait till I get to LA....Feel great, as usual.
#43 of 44 Old 01-09-2008, 02:02 AM

Other than having theworstcoldofmylife for the last two weeks, I have been feeling great so far. With my DD, I was nauseous almost all the time 1st trimester and had to force myself to eat. With this babe, I am soooo hungry and have been nauseous once or twice briefly. My boobs are sore, and I am exhausted, but that's it.

AKA - PI, I hope things are looking up for you.

~Kirsten
#44 of 44 Old 01-09-2008, 11:59 AM

I felt a little nauseous this morning. I've been eating fruit and will try some grits in a few. Not really tired but feeling really out of it today. Like an out of body experience. I'm here but not here.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page