What are you dreaming? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 42 Old 01-01-2008, 06:02 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I had a few orgasmic birth dreams when I was pregnant with DS. Those are nice.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 of 42 Old 01-02-2008, 11:33 AM

lots of sexy dreams here. like'm!! hee, hee

the day i went into labour with my son, i woke up from a dream of being in the mountains of peru, and these peruvian women dancing around in a circle announcing the soon to be arrival of a baby.
i went into labour that day and gave birth to a boy - who looks more native than his papa, who is native peruvian! it was a wonderful, wonderful dream that i will always treasure.
#33 of 42 Old 01-02-2008, 03:11 PM - Thread Starter

That is a beautiful welcome for your son, leobabe!

I had a dream a few nights ago that I had to give birth by August 20th. (IRL, I found out my midwife has another client due the exact time as us.) In my dream that woman was giving birth on the 20th. I planned and went into labor on the 18th. I wonder if that will turn out to be the day this baby makes an appearance?
#34 of 42 Old 01-02-2008, 03:23 PM

Nothing pregnancy related but I watching Law & Order SVU the other night before bed and had a dream about dd being kidnapped.

Mom of a 7 yr old, 4 yr old, and 1 yr old. Wow. How did that happen?
#35 of 42 Old 01-10-2008, 07:03 PM

So last night I dreamt that Aka_chan was born at 38 weeks, weighing ~10 pounds, and labor consisted of coughing once.

But then, even though s/he had completely normal or even slightly large mouth, latching was sooooo frustrating. I slept two hours late (yeah, so much for my early class today) trying to get that fixed in the dream.
#36 of 42 Old 01-10-2008, 07:21 PM

I haven't had any I remember lately. By this time with DS, I'd had numerous dreams about him, that he was a boy and even knew the date he'd be born - on my father's birthday (he came the day after).

The most disturbing one I had was that I miscarried him at 10 weeks, still in his sac, heart beating, and absolutely perfect... it was a tragic dream and it took weeks to get over it, the emotional pain was so real.

I keep waiting for dreams about this one, and nothing yet.

write@home mama to big boy (04-06) and little boy (10-08)
and someone new in november stork-suprise.gif

#37 of 42 Old 01-10-2008, 07:34 PM

I had a dream the other night that I had twin boys named Ian and Cam. Cameron is my brother's name and Ian isn't even on my list. I don't want twins! I woke up really freaked out!

Mom of a 7 yr old, 4 yr old, and 1 yr old. Wow. How did that happen?
#38 of 42 Old 01-11-2008, 12:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlissfullyLoving View Post
I have all kinds of sexual dreams too. When I was pregnant with DS I had tons of dreams about being with other women.

I have those dreams also. Two nights after my positive test, I dreamed that my bestfriend and I were making out. The next night, I dreamed that dh and I were bding, but not like usual it was some wild stuff and we weren't alone... both times I woke up mid orgasm.... I never O in my sleep....
#39 of 42 Old 01-11-2008, 01:01 AM

OK, now I'm having all kinds of strange dreams that involve desserts in some way. Doughnuts, ice cream.... in one I crashed a child's birthday party for the cake .....
#40 of 42 Old 01-11-2008, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamabearTo4 View Post
Me, too. Twice already (and I'm only about 8w), I woke up mid-orgasm.
Same here. My dreams this pregnancy are much like the ones I had with my last. About 90% of them are sex dreams about and involving my high school boyfriend. Random! Poor dh hardly ever shows up. I don't remember having ANY baby related dreams with ds.

April thankful mommy to my boys Big Red 3/06 Little Z 9/08 and happily awaiting the arrival of 10/10 :
#41 of 42 Old 01-11-2008, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunQueen View Post
OK, now I'm having all kinds of strange dreams that involve desserts in some way. Doughnuts, ice cream.... in one I crashed a child's birthday party for the cake .....
That's my kind of dream!
#42 of 42 Old 01-11-2008, 10:39 PM

No baby related dreams this time, but I have had a lot of other weird vivid dreams lately.

One last night where my staff at work had all been replaced by characters from the Thin Man movies - old black and white detective films - and they started arguing over who won the bonus that week and somebody pulled a gun and I had to wrestle it out of her hands.

Last week, I had a dream where I was standing on a pier under a full moon, and I caught it in a huge net. I swung it over my head hard, and it became a ship and fell next to the dock, breaking off a big piece. I almost fell into the water but was able to get my balance back. It started to sail away without me, but I was able to get on board just in time.

Lots of food dreams. Giant buffets of every food imaginable, where I just devour plate after plate.

Pregnancy really does give me the craziest/coolest dreams. It's one of the most enjoyable aspects for me. Last time, I dreamed I went into labor at my grandmother's house during a party and gave birth to a whole litter of babies on some newspaper in her laundry room.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page