Holy crap batman...I know why I am sick ladies - Page 2 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#31 of 37 Old 12-29-2007, 02:44 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Mama I am sorry about the dehydration, but congratulations on your twins - praying for baby C, too.

write@home mama to big boy (04-06) and little boy (10-08)
and someone new in november stork-suprise.gif

#32 of 37 Old 12-29-2007, 02:46 AM

Wow! That's awesome, Mama.
#33 of 37 Old 12-29-2007, 11:57 AM - Thread Starter

I was not using any fertility drugs. The fact that it took me three months to get pregnant was crazy to me. I am usually a fertile mertle (usually!!)...and I thought something was wrong. I guess I got pregnant one for every month I tried.

I was up all night last night thinking about the babies. I hope that the two stay put and continue to grow. I am sad about my third baby, because although I know that I wasn't my fault anyhow, I feel like I willed him away with how sick I have been. I asked the baby to leave. And I think he listened. (I didn't know he was the third)It is so bittersweet. I have never asked a baby to leave. I have said I want to die, I can't do this, kill me now, take me to the hospital, never again...stuff like that, but never ever ever ever asked a baby to leave. It makes sense now that it was a third baby, not an only. I still wish I could know him. I didn't think I would be sad, but I really am.

On the one hand, I have a 3,5 and 7 year old. I homeschool, I doula, I am apprenticing to be a midwife (something that will be put on hold a lot longer then I had thought, which is sad) and I am struggling with this sickness. The thought of having THREE newborns, probably preterm babies would honestly be too much for most people to handle, and I am really okay with and still overwhelmed with the thought of two. But with two, at least I can breastfeed and babywear and cloth diaper and all of that stuff. We won't have to get a different car, things like that. We won't have to move. Our house is small, and we will have to shove a king size bed somewhere, because I think 2 babies and 3 kids and 2 adults need something bigger then a queen. Anyway, I am joyous and scared and everything you can and can't imagine.

I hope for a healthy pregnancy and two full term homebirthed babies.

wife - mother - midwife

CIRCUMCISION

The more you know, the worse it gets.

#34 of 37 Old 12-29-2007, 12:10 PM

#35 of 37 Old 12-29-2007, 12:20 PM

Yay for twins!

Sorry about baby C. I don't think you wished him/her away at all.
#36 of 37 Old 12-29-2007, 02:20 PM

congrats mama! on baby c

Mom of many minions . . . babyf.gif jumpers.gif     jumpers.gif     jumpers.gif
"And when our baby stirs and struggles to be born it compels humility: what we began is now its own." Margaret Mead 
#37 of 37 Old 12-29-2007, 09:39 PM

Congratulations on the twins... for the third baby.

Don't blame yourself; you did nothing to wish the baby away...in the sickest moments, I'm sure we've all said/thought things we wish we could take back.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page