Have you all picked names? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#31 of 35 Old 04-23-2008, 11:38 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Honestly the strange thing is we have not started talking of names (I am 26wks tomorrow). not sure why, just it does not seem as big a deal this time. Literally about 5 names have gone back and forth between my DH and I and non of then have stuck so we are nameless and not really on the hunt. I just have so many things to think about that names just have not been on my mind. The name will come I am confident of that, also I know once I do start I wont be able to stop myself .

Mountain Biking bikenew.gifMama of 3 little beans, .      Epumped 1pump.gif 22mths for dd1 (2006) notes.gif
Nursed fly-by-nursing1.gifmy homebirth.jpg babe, dd2 (2008) until self weaned at 3yrsbouncy.gif. We survived a major nursing strike.

Awesome homebirth.jpg for Baby #3 who turned out to be a babygirl.gif (Aug 2013)!   

#32 of 35 Old 04-24-2008, 01:00 AM

We have a boy's name picked out, but I think we're keeping it a secret.

For a girl we have a few names in mind, but nothing stands out. Some on our list are Eleanor, Lucy, Lydia and Molly. Dh loves Clara, but his mom can't pronounce it so we crossed it off the list.
#33 of 35 Old 04-24-2008, 01:09 AM

His name is on my siggy

I always had his name the first time I got preggy... For some reason I always expected a boy in my first and second pregnancy... God has granted me my own wishes... finally! I love my girls don't get me wrong but they are all daddy! Daddy here Daddy that... I am so in love with Robert Carlos already, I am dreaming about him all the time, how he is going to look like and his personality... sighsssssssssss

Latina Mama of 3 and Wife of a great man since 1997
: : : : : : :
#34 of 35 Old 04-24-2008, 09:59 PM

Corinna River ... she'll be called River (or Riv for short - that's what I've been calling her lately).

Other names we've picked out for future kids are Sky, Meadow or Willow.
#35 of 35 Old 04-25-2008, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astoria View Post
Bernard, Kendall's middle name, means "bear." I know its his father's middle name which is why you are choosing it, but I've always liked the name Bernard. (Totally out of fashion, but I love it.) And with this middle name you can call him "bear" as an affectionate nickname too which is very cute.
That's funny. His father's first name means "handsome" so his name means "handsome bear". LOL

Book loverread.gif - Sewer sewmachine.gif - Movie lover lurk.gif - Mommy to a wonderful little boy (8/4/08) biggrinbounce.gif - Aspiring writer notes.gif - On a mission to lose 15 pounds - all-around cool chick hippie.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page