Ok this may sound vain but I can wait for these again.... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 06-01-2008, 03:06 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
breasts. (That is a pic of me at 6mths post pardum). I did not mean to show so much but wow looking back on it they look GOOD! Anyone else looking forward to a nice rack. I was barely an A cup before BFing so a nice B-C all in the name of the health and security of my little babe is GREAT! No implants here, au-natural!:

(I actually had a cousin of mine who formula fed both her babes comment on them (she is that kind of person. She asked if I was wearing a push up bra since she knows I am so small. So I told her it was from the milk, her jaw hit the floor! Ya I said its great, all natural, free and the best I can do for my babe! Not to mention my rack has tripled in size. I could tell she was jealous)

Mountain Biking bikenew.gifMama of 3 little beans, .      Epumped 1pump.gif 22mths for dd1 (2006) notes.gif
Nursed fly-by-nursing1.gifmy homebirth.jpg babe, dd2 (2008) until self weaned at 3yrsbouncy.gif. We survived a major nursing strike.

Awesome homebirth.jpg for Baby #3 who turned out to be a babygirl.gif (Aug 2013)!   

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-01-2008, 03:11 AM

haha I know I am... I've been thinking that. (check my link in sig) I shall enjoy being a D Even though I started at a smaller C. Not to mention the "shrinking" of the uterus thanks to breast feeding

SAHM Amber 24      DH Chris 26     DS Aiden  3  BFP for Christmas!!   25****30****35baby.gif***40!! 8/30 It's a stork-girl.gif

Old 06-01-2008, 03:29 AM

You have some lovely boobies!!

Kristina in Kitsap County, WA
Doula, Student Midwife, Mama, Wife & More
http://redspiral.blogspot.com
Old 06-01-2008, 03:59 AM

No, I do not want my boobs to get any bigger. They're already too big! I started out a C cup before pregnancy, went up to a D cup once pregnant, gained a crapload of stretch marks on my breasts (My breasts look like sunflowers with red petals... ), and now I'm expecting to go up to DD when breastfeeding. That's a bit much for me! Plus my breasts are already sore from all the stretching they've done thus far... I think i'll cry as they get bigger.

Rachel lady.gif, in love with my baby girl Abigailenergy.gifborn 9/17/08!
Old 06-01-2008, 11:13 AM

You Know It! Me and DH, both . I'm a B+ normally, and I'd say I'm a C+ right now - can't wait to be a full on D! Breastfeeding rocks b/c at the same time it swells my boobs it should shrink my belly and butt - what more could a gal ask for?! Oh yes, it's the best thing for my little one as well
Old 06-01-2008, 12:23 PM

you guys are so funny and freaking TINY!!!!! Look how skinny you guys are! omg! I am HUGE right now, I won't even think about AFTER giving birth, they are only going to get bigger. I get big as soon as I start showing, that I have to get not only maternity clothes but also nursing bras in a bigger size but they are too big, I get sweaty and super HOT below my breast is ridiculous! : not pleasant at all!!! So, enjoy your small breasts while you can no matter what, others might want to have small breasts like you two!!! (me... lol!)

Latina Mama of 3 and Wife of a great man since 1997
: : : : : : :
Old 06-01-2008, 12:34 PM

Wouldn't it be fun it those of us on the larger side already had some way to have smaller girls for a year or two?
Really though, I don't mind the girls getting bigger. Kind of fun for a while.

Wife to James mom to dd(1999) ds1(2001)and ds2(7/08)
: * : * * : * * :
Old 06-01-2008, 01:19 PM

I can't wait to have the bigger breasts! Mine really shrink up after weaning, lol.
Old 06-01-2008, 01:39 PM

Not really. I go from a J to a K cup. Not a big deal for me. And Ks are even harder to find that Js.

Mom of a 7 yr old, 4 yr old, and 1 yr old. Wow. How did that happen?
Old 06-01-2008, 05:40 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayame87 View Post
haha I know I am... I've been thinking that. (check my link in sig) I shall enjoy being a D Even though I started at a smaller C. Not to mention the "shrinking" of the uterus thanks to breast feeding
Ok, wow you look GREAT (or should I say HOT!) those abs are awesome! Is that picture post baby? Eeek I need to get to the gym

Mountain Biking bikenew.gifMama of 3 little beans, .      Epumped 1pump.gif 22mths for dd1 (2006) notes.gif
Nursed fly-by-nursing1.gifmy homebirth.jpg babe, dd2 (2008) until self weaned at 3yrsbouncy.gif. We survived a major nursing strike.

Awesome homebirth.jpg for Baby #3 who turned out to be a babygirl.gif (Aug 2013)!   

Old 06-01-2008, 06:35 PM

I am SO envious of tiny boobies. I am huge now and I am only going to get even more huge. I was such a nice size before I started getting pregnant.

Blessed mama of four
::
Old 06-01-2008, 08:34 PM

From July DDC - Oh how I wish for smaller girls! I'm a D normally - when I"m nursing I'm a DDD or larger! I wish I could "share the wealth" with some of you ladies! LOL But, enjoy your girls while ya got 'em! (I'm jealous fo your little skinny bodies, BTW! LOL)

Wife to Kevin (8-1-98)
: Proud Momma to Katelyn (4-02), Calvin (4-06), and Ashley (7-08) :
Old 06-02-2008, 02:31 AM

I can't wait until mine go away! I'm a D normally, I'm now a bit over a DD now. They're driving me nuts. I'd love to be flat chested for a while. Nothing fits! I have big cow boobs.

This was taken tonight.
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/4...Kbs2bZm1B7efDA
Old 06-02-2008, 05:07 AM

I already miss my "flat" chest. I miss my old body shape in general. I wish that during those first few months I had taken the time to appreciate my body the way it was, but I was too excited about the way it was going to be. Now I realize that it's cool to have the baby bump but my body will never be the same again.

I just went to the beach recently, though. Looking at the bodies of older women, it was easy to see that this transformation is welcome. The skinny, flat-belllied older ladies look so unhealthy to me. I would rather have a chubby mama belly instead.

So, even though all of these changes are hard to accept, I know in the end it's for the best. I still want my little boobies back, though!! I don't want them to get bigger. (DH disagrees, )

Nik! Mama to Evelynn Rose 08/19/08 and Autumn Lily 11/02/10
Old 06-02-2008, 05:48 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah W View Post
I can't wait until mine go away! I'm a D normally, I'm now a bit over a DD now. They're driving me nuts. I'd love to be flat chested for a while. Nothing fits! I have big cow boobs.

This was taken tonight.
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/4...Kbs2bZm1B7efDA
But I do have to say you look great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by holothuroidea View Post
I already miss my "flat" chest. I miss my old body shape in general. I wish that during those first few months I had taken the time to appreciate my body the way it was, but I was too excited about the way it was going to be. Now I realize that it's cool to have the baby bump but my body will never be the same again.

So, even though all of these changes are hard to accept, I know in the end it's for the best. I still want my little boobies back, though!! I don't want them to get bigger. (DH disagrees, )
Honestly if you take care of yourself after the birth and work on your body a bit it really wont be all that different. Actually if you were a skinny person without much curves the changes in your hips will stick around and in my opinion jeans will now look even better on

Old 06-02-2008, 05:52 PM

I want smaller boobies lol! I'm a 38d and growing.

xoxoxox

Old 06-02-2008, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BakerALM View Post
Honestly if you take care of yourself after the birth and work on your body a bit it really wont be all that different. Actually if you were a skinny person without much curves the changes in your hips will stick around and in my opinion jeans will now look even better on
Haha! These stretch marks are never going to go away! I honestly think that expecting my body to go back to the way it was will set me up for some serious disappointment. I have to be mentally prepared for some serious saggy belly skin and larger breasts.

My skin has really taken a beating. My stretch marks are expansive, they cover my whole lower abdomen and also my boobs, thighs, butt and the back of my legs. I also have PUPPP (pretty sure, going to midwife tomorrow to get diagnosis), and I'm hoping that I can keep scratching down so I don't have too much damage from that.

I'm rambling, sorry. Don't tell me that everything will go back to the way it was, though, its just impossible at this point.

Nik! Mama to Evelynn Rose 08/19/08 and Autumn Lily 11/02/10
Old 06-02-2008, 11:48 PM

Mine haven't changed. They actually seem a little smaller. I had a breast reduction about 5 years ago (went from a 40DD to 36C) and now I'm comfortable at a 38D. I really don't want them bigger but I'm sure DP wouldn't mind.

Book loverread.gif - Sewer sewmachine.gif - Movie lover lurk.gif - Mommy to a wonderful little boy (8/4/08) biggrinbounce.gif - Aspiring writer notes.gif - On a mission to lose 15 pounds - all-around cool chick hippie.gif

Old 06-03-2008, 12:33 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by holothuroidea View Post

I'm rambling, sorry. Don't tell me that everything will go back to the way it was, though, its just impossible at this point.
Good point! Sorry, I did not mean to be inconsiderate

Old 06-03-2008, 08:56 AM

Me too with the "wish I could share with you other mamas" group!

Big boobies forever here and when my milk came in last time, dang! I was like a 48FFF...kill me! I needed a wheelbarrow to move those suckers around!

Kara, Chad, dd L(5) and ds E(3) and expecting baby E on Valetine's Day grouphug.gif~We are a home-birthing, baby-wearing, home-made, co-sleeping, no-vax, crafting(both of items and of magick!), green living and loving family in Southern NH

User Tag List