S/O Aren't you all having SEX? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 36 Old 06-06-2008, 05:10 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
DH is working a terrible shift right now 4 pm - 2 am, so it is really difficult for us to have any time together, forget time alone!!! I'm getting rather large and uncomfortable anyways so 2x a week is plenty for me right now!

Jessica ~ SAHM to Julianne (5-19-07) & Jocelyn (8-10-08) #3 12-25-10
Wife to my best friend and love of my life
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 of 36 Old 06-06-2008, 05:19 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyshanti View Post
hey the way i look at it you got to get as much as you can before the baby coems and you cant have any for awhile.
Honey~ One WEEK to the day after DD was born here

I beat my midwive's record-she said it was 2 weeks after her 3rd that she was and I quote, "back in the saddle" LOL

And so, we were feeling good, baby was sleeping and we did..ONE WEEK!!

I was lying on the bed while they were stitching my tear about 10 minutes after Lea was born and I said, how long do I have to wait to have sex? That was when she told me whenever you feel good enough and then proceeded to tell me about her 2 weeks..I was bound and determined to beat her record-LOL

ETA-DAMN it was good too

Kara, Chad, dd L(5) and ds E(3) and expecting baby E on Valetine's Day grouphug.gif~We are a home-birthing, baby-wearing, home-made, co-sleeping, no-vax, crafting(both of items and of magick!), green living and loving family in Southern NH

#33 of 36 Old 06-06-2008, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamatolea View Post
Honey~ One WEEK to the day after DD was born here

I beat my midwive's record-she said it was 2 weeks after her 3rd that she was and I quote, "back in the saddle" LOL

And so, we were feeling good, baby was sleeping and we did..ONE WEEK!!

I was lying on the bed while they were stitching my tear about 10 minutes after Lea was born and I said, how long do I have to wait to have sex? That was when she told me whenever you feel good enough and then proceeded to tell me about her 2 weeks..I was bound and determined to beat her record-LOL

ETA-DAMN it was good too
It'll be damn good the first time I DTD with DH again... about a month after the baby is born! After 7 months of none I think we'll both be crazy for a little bit. hehe.

Rachel lady.gif, in love with my baby girl Abigailenergy.gifborn 9/17/08!
#34 of 36 Old 06-06-2008, 08:08 PM

yay. my dry spell has been broken and nothing was uncomfortable. I think the difference in middle of the day sex and late night sex (dh works til 10 every night) made all the difference. and DD is having a sleepover tonight. Maybe this will be a new trend for me.
#35 of 36 Old 06-09-2008, 12:56 PM

DP realized Saturday that we haven't stopped DTD by now. I asked him did he expect us too? He said yes. I told him, "Honey, as long as I want it and are allow to get it, plan to do just that because we won't be able to for almost 4 weeks." I sure hope I don't have to wait 4 weeks....

FYI: I think the tables have turned because now he's wearing me out. I think the extra weight of the baby isn't helping.

Book loverread.gif - Sewer sewmachine.gif - Movie lover lurk.gif - Mommy to a wonderful little boy (8/4/08) biggrinbounce.gif - Aspiring writer notes.gif - On a mission to lose 15 pounds - all-around cool chick hippie.gif

#36 of 36 Old 06-10-2008, 09:30 PM

hey i am on bed rest and have had a sex drive but my hubby is out to sea, so i havent had any since march and it pretty much sucks. but i guess i am always ready and willing, never had to use the excuse that i had a headache. we have always been very sexual and heck when we first started having sex we did not come out of my room for 3 days except to eat and shower lol. sure wish he was here

when we first found out i was pg, this is my second child and my oldest is 15 and this is his first child, he was scared to have sex, because what if something happened and at that time i knew he was deploying soon and i said ill tell you what you cant feel nothing in there so i know that i am notgetting any for many months so you best get to it lol

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page