Third trimester hormones--anyone else suffering? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#31 of 32 Old 07-01-2008, 01:05 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by alicia9178 View Post
I have been horribly grumpy. Everything seems to set me off, which is just not good. For example I went to Dairy Queen...was going to treat myself to a little cheat and get some ice cream. Well...I know that if I cheat I have to drink a lot of water to help quickly flush the sugar through my system so I asked the little 16 year old girl at the counter for a large cup of water with my order. Now mind you I am huge and it is like 90 degrees outside. She hands me the SMALLEST cup I have ever seen and told me that is all she was allowed to give me and pointed me in the direction of the drinking fountain. WHAT???????? I told her that she was more then welcome to fill up a large cup with water from the sink behing the counter if she was worried I was going to steal pop from the fountain drink station, and she still refused. I mean my goodness....all I wanted was a flipping CUP OF WATER. I was infuritated and flipped out in front of an entire line of people about how obviously she could not see the fact that I was close to 9 months pregnant and 90 degrees for me feels like well over 100 degrees and all I wanted was some water. She handed me my ice cream, I told her to throw it away and walked out....empty handed. Wow....I think I have officilally went insane over water and ice cream .
Alicia

couldn't help but recover from my cry and smile at this story. Poor mama, big hug!
#32 of 32 Old 07-01-2008, 01:13 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fyoosh View Post
I am going through a huge bout of antepartum depression, so I feel ya!
me, too! fun times.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page