Quoted: 0 Post(s)
i found epo at the grocery store Albertsons in 500 mg capsules
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 of 41 Old 08-01-2008, 03:57 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
This is pretty exciting that today is August 1 and that there is a new moon tonight. Seems like everyone's babies and bodies are pretty busy. We'll have a birth before the weekend is over. Mark my words.

I feel ok. Just some pressure down there, no pain, some irregular contractions and that's about it. I'm tired as all get it and give into my craving for a chili slaw dog. I think I need a good cleansing out and this will certainly help.

DP and I DTD last night and I think he was determined to get something started. The only that got started was me passed out and sore this morning. LOL

Today is my last day at work so I'm going to take full advantage of being at home next week. I'm with Norma, I'm not timing contractions unless I see blood or water.

Book loverread.gif - Sewer sewmachine.gif - Movie lover lurk.gif - Mommy to a wonderful little boy (8/4/08) biggrinbounce.gif - Aspiring writer notes.gif - On a mission to lose 15 pounds - all-around cool chick hippie.gif

#33 of 41 Old 08-01-2008, 04:03 PM

I had my first of my weekly check ups today and I measured at 37 1/2 weeks --- so I am right on track for my August 16th prediction! ;-)

I am just so hot and miserable today!! I still have lots of cleaning to do, but no energy to do anything. ugh.
#34 of 41 Old 08-01-2008, 04:03 PM

Just want a pity party! My 4 yr old has had a cough (only at night) for the last week. Sleep around here is sporatic...I am so tired. Especially today I dont' have any energy...but I have to have ENERGY. I have a 4 yr old, 2 yr old and 1 yr old!!!

Please pray my little one sleeps tonight, that I sleep tonight...no indigestion, leg pain..or the constant bathroom trips...I am so DONE!
#35 of 41 Old 08-01-2008, 04:07 PM

Hung out at home all day yesterday and was super figity (sp?) last night. The man and I went for a walk and I had mild contractions the entire time. Now I remember why I went on maternity leave last week, 12 hours of that was getting old.

Could not sleep and stayed up wandering around my house until 3AM. I had this thing where I did not want to sit down so I paced or stood up to watch TV. Some contractions, as usual, but no mucus plug. I finally wore myself out and went to bed.

Same old, same old this morning. I want to go to the grocery store and Costco for a few things but I don't want to get dressed. Debating if I want to swim today. My dog is staring at me because he wants to go to the dog park but he doesn't understand that it's too hot for him to be running around. Can't make up my mind if I want to go to family dinner this evening.
#36 of 41 Old 08-01-2008, 04:14 PM

OMG I cried like a baby!!!!!! what a beautiful film!!!!! you guys need to get a hand of a copy even if you had your baby already... I am trying to get my best friend to watch it (she is due in Nov on a scheduled c-section . It might happen after I give birth, but I am so glad I was able to watch it before I had my birth. :

Latina Mama of 3 and Wife of a great man since 1997
: : : : : : :
#37 of 41 Old 08-01-2008, 04:16 PM - Thread Starter

not now, I was up like that too. I finally fell asleep sometime before 4am. ds actually slept in past 6am for once so I got about 4 hours of sleep.

I want to take a walk, its a nice cool day but I don't want to get dressed!

Mom of a 7 yr old, 4 yr old, and 1 yr old. Wow. How did that happen?
#38 of 41 Old 08-01-2008, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Megan~ View Post
not now, I was up like that too. I finally fell asleep sometime before 4am. ds actually slept in past 6am for once so I got about 4 hours of sleep.

I want to take a walk, its a nice cool day but I don't want to get dressed!
At least I'm not the only one who can't sit still. Gah, I can't wait until we move and have cool-er weather in the summer. The only time I like to walk outside here is early fall and late spring. Boo.

I forgot to mention that I traumatized the man this morning. I broke the news to him that the Red Sox traded Manny Ramirez to the Dodgers. My dog and one of my cats (the other one is too small) both have Red Sox collars. My dog is named Manny Ramirez Lastname. My dog has a jersey that he wears on game days. Hopefully, Jack will be here soon to get his mind off it.
#39 of 41 Old 08-01-2008, 10:44 PM

I have had some good contractions..
am effacing wickedly...
but friday no real labour..
maybe tomorrow or later tonight...

8 might be enough
#40 of 41 Old 08-02-2008, 01:18 AM

Ugh... I'm so sick of being preggo... I still havent had any contractions and I'm 40 weeks on Monday! I've had some cramps but its only every few days. My 4 year old wants me to play with him all day but I dont have the energy to do anything right now. I feel like I did the first three months, I just want to sleep all day. I want to clean but I don't, there is much housework to be done but I just dont have any motivation to do it. I feel like I'm a broken pregnant mamma. What happened to my nesting instinct? Where are my labor signs?

Clearly I'm not really pregnant and the watermelon seed I ate nine months ago really did grow into another watermelon.

Nichole, wife to Kris SAHM to Timothy : :10-11-03, Hosanna , Seraphim 8-17-08 : caught by Grandma! Faith 1-4-10 : Caught by Daddy!
#41 of 41 Old 08-02-2008, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertandenith View Post
OMG I cried like a baby!!!!!! what a beautiful film!!!!! you guys need to get a hand of a copy even if you had your baby already... I am trying to get my best friend to watch it (she is due in Nov on a scheduled c-section . It might happen after I give birth, but I am so glad I was able to watch it before I had my birth. :
I saw it too...thought it was FANTASTIC and very encouraging, just prior to birth!!!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page