Who else is already 40w+?? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 08-08-2008, 01:45 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Okay we all know it is a "due time" and not a due date, but let's get a roll call on who is already counting past the 40 week mark. We will have 41 week mamas anytime now!

Anyway I'll start, I'm 40+3 and have not yet had a painful contraction to speak of... so I'm thinking I'll be one of the 41+ pretty soon... but I'm still hoping for this weekend. I feel relatively well and my method of dealing is pretty much trying to forget about the whole thing entirely. This was working great until I saw some cheesy movie yesterday with a baby being born and I couldn't stop crying... so hard to be waiting and trusting!

mama to Allison 8-18-08 and Ethan 1-24-11  heartbeat.gif

#2 of 5 Old 08-08-2008, 02:15 PM

I'm 40 weeks today, even though my due date is on Sunday but according to the OB files, I'm soooooooooooo due.

joy.gif
#3 of 5 Old 08-08-2008, 02:33 PM

40 Weeks 4 days...
I really wanted her to come out today cause I love the number 8... Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait a little longer. I have had a couple of uncomfortable contractions but they didnt hurt really, just felt like I was doing some situps and couldnt stop, and of course it was accompanied by some back pain which moved around from my middle back to my lower back constantly, and also the period cramps but thats it and that was yesterday and the day before. Nothing since.

Nichole, wife to Kris SAHM to Timothy : :10-11-03, Hosanna , Seraphim 8-17-08 : caught by Grandma! Faith 1-4-10 : Caught by Daddy!
#4 of 5 Old 08-08-2008, 03:22 PM

I'm 40 weeks today; my u/s had me due on the 5th, so you have company.

I'm getting very impatient.
#5 of 5 Old 08-08-2008, 06:39 PM

Nichole, wife to Kris SAHM to Timothy : :10-11-03, Hosanna , Seraphim 8-17-08 : caught by Grandma! Faith 1-4-10 : Caught by Daddy!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page