roll call again --- who is still pregnant? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 08-27-2008, 03:04 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I hear there are only about 16 of us left. Is it true? And is everybody as anxious as me? I know I should try my best to relax and enjoy, but sheeesh! Easier said than done.

Who else is still carrying their precious cargo internally these days?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-27-2008, 03:19 AM

Me. I'm still pregnant. And getting ANSY (can you tell)!!!

When was your EDD? Apperently now the doctor thinks I'm really only one week overdue, not two - which is good for not pushing induction but really not that great when you consider I'm STILL OVERDUE! I seriously did not think I'd get this far . . .
Old 08-27-2008, 03:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allborntogrow View Post
Me. I'm still pregnant. And getting ANSY (can you tell)!!!

When was your EDD? Apperently now the doctor thinks I'm really only one week overdue, not two - which is good for not pushing induction but really not that great when you consider I'm STILL OVERDUE! I seriously did not think I'd get this far . . .
Wait, how did your OB decide that now? I'm thinking my dates might have been a little off, too. But my fundus measured perfectly all the way thru my pregnancy, so that would be a little weird.

I'm still here too. Obviously. Huffing clary sage like a street urchin. Wait, that's sort of mean, but really, I have it on a rag.

Elizabeth, mama to 4 kids and 5 chickens.
The grateful recipient of 3 home water births, 1 being an accidental UC.:
Old 08-27-2008, 04:12 AM

I'm still here, have some on and off again crampy feelings, but nothing really regular. There has to be more than 16 of us left - right?

7th Heaven here we come! Due date early May
Old 08-27-2008, 05:21 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Still here, this is tmi but lost a big hunk of my plug today . So hopefully that is a good sign.

Mother to  Joaquin 10-13-00ribboncesarean.gif , Israel 9-5-2008 hbac.gif Judah 01-26-11hbac.gif Jax 01-26-11ribboncesarean.gif
Old 08-27-2008, 07:59 AM

Me too. EDD was 8/22/08. I went back and looked at my charts. I don't think I could have been off by more than a day or two on conception...so, yeah, I really am plus 40wks.

Might make DH stay home from work today to go on a loooong walk with me to try and get things kickstarted. Feels like I've been in weak prelabor mode for days now.

:
Old 08-27-2008, 09:38 AM

im here still. my belly has been really hard. is that a sign? i am thinking it has got to be soon and i'm trying to be patient but it is hard. my husband thinks the false labor starts are just because i am tired of being pregnant. when it really starts i will be scared to tell him.

Mama to three hilarious kiddos- Dylan 10, Edison 7, Violet 3. Partner to my sweet man since 2/2/02- mostly just doing.

Old 08-27-2008, 11:03 AM

Still pregnant. Will be 40 wks on Saturday.
Old 08-27-2008, 11:13 AM

I'm here. Due date was 8/24/08. Can't complain because I am still feeling pretty good. Random contractions. My first was 9lbs, 6 oz so I think this guy is just waiting inside so that he can be bigger than his brother...hehe. I tried the "labor inducing" eggplant parmesan from that famous restaurant (can't remember the name) last night and am eating leftovers today...we'll see..hehe.

Married to CH (2005) and mother to DS1 (6/2006), DS2 (8/2008) and DS3 Sept 22nd, 2011!   

Old 08-27-2008, 11:17 AM

Still here. 39+5.

And now keeping an eye on Gustav. Le Sigh.

I have accupuncture scheduled for Monday. I might have to rethink that
Old 08-27-2008, 01:01 PM

Still here. EDD was the 16th.

Baby Boy 9/08 & Baby Girl 3/11

Old 08-27-2008, 01:28 PM

Still here. Still pregnant. EDD was August 18. Going to acupuncture appointment today to see if that gets labor started, otherwise I'm looking to be induced on Sunday.
Old 08-27-2008, 01:45 PM

Still pregnant, but yesterday was my dr./us/LMP due date based on my 26 day cycle, and today is my due date based on the mw's chart.

No signs at all. My whole family is calling every day to find out how feel and asking when I'll have the baby.

I'm in no huge hurry, but I'm ready whenever she is! I'll probably go for a walk today and try to find someplace in town with rrl tea. th husband and I have been dtd fairly regularly, and that doesn't seem to do much.
Old 08-27-2008, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redebeth View Post
Wait, how did your OB decide that now? I'm thinking my dates might have been a little off, too. But my fundus measured perfectly all the way thru my pregnancy, so that would be a little weird.

I'm still here too. Obviously. Huffing clary sage like a street urchin. Wait, that's sort of mean, but really, I have it on a rag.
There were two different U/S dates the whole time, and measurement didn't really confirm anything (some weeks I measured "big" for the later date, some weeks right on . . . ). I also have insanely irregular cycles so dating from my LMP was worthless. Also I've seen 5 different OBs in the practice (I just take whoever I can get) so they have all kind of told me different things, and basically everything is fine and the most current doc I'm seeing is sticking with the original U/S due date of 8/21, which, again, I'm actually kind of happy about because that means they aren't going to push for an induction but, I was totally planning on having this baby by now!

I do have a non-stress test on thursday, though, so that might change things once again. We'll see.
Old 08-27-2008, 02:06 PM

Still here too, edd aug20.
my dates are exact... but my babies are always waaaaay late.
Im getting seriously depressed.
Its looking like I shoulda joined the september ddc.
Old 08-27-2008, 03:30 PM
Banned

still pregnant, not anxious, this will be my last full week of work.

i figure i'll end up birthing next week. DH wants friday, sept 5.
Old 08-27-2008, 04:50 PM

I'm here too, but I've only been posting here for the last few weeks, so I'm not in the original count.

40 + 4 days today, and I just lost my plug for the third time... not clear this time though, reddish brown, so maybe the third time is the charm? I'm going in for an U/S and NST tomorrow, but hopefully I won't have to.

SAHM to DS - 9/06, DD - 8/08 and our little surprise, EDD: 3/18/10 :
Old 08-27-2008, 05:26 PM

40 wks + 5 days

Waiting oh-so-patiently at times, and other times feel like I'm going crazy!!!
Old 08-27-2008, 06:00 PM

40 w + 5 d going tomorrow for an ultrasound and nst.... hopefully that all goes well. baby seems content to stay in there forever! my ob said her head is fixed and well engaged in my pelvis which is a good sign labor is coming soon.... well at 40 + 5 is sure as heck better!
Old 08-27-2008, 06:55 PM

I'm still pregnant too! I don't post much so i'm a bit of a stranger here
My EDD was the 25th.

Yesterday I had my last gyn appointment and the baby was still very "high up" in my belly and the gyn sent me straight in for a scan/pelvimetry. It turns out my pelvis is indeed too narrow like she had feared so I will be having a C-section

I guess it's not the end of the world and all that matters is that the baby will come out healthy, but I have to get used to the idea a little bit... it's not how you picture giving birth, is it... I hope everything goes well and breastfeeding is not a problem and stuff...

Anyway, I'm going in on friday and I'll have my baby around 11am (so weird that I know in advance when she'll be born... )

ETA: good luck to all still-pregnant ladies!

Mommy to DD bouncy.gif born August 2008 

Old 08-27-2008, 11:09 PM

Still here too!
39 wks 3dys

I've got regular menstrual like cramping across my low back & sharp cervix twinges when I've been on my feet too long but otherwise nothing has changed. Both my mother & sister have warned me that they had no warning about going into labour either though.

Carolyn
EDD 08-31-08

Carolyn - Mama to DD Kailyn (08/08) & due May 18/2011
****5****10****15****20****25****30****35belly.gif*** 40
Old 08-27-2008, 11:20 PM

Still here!!
Old 08-27-2008, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisha View Post
I'm still pregnant too! I don't post much so i'm a bit of a stranger here
My EDD was the 25th.

Yesterday I had my last gyn appointment and the baby was still very "high up" in my belly and the gyn sent me straight in for a scan/pelvimetry. It turns out my pelvis is indeed too narrow like she had feared so I will be having a C-section

I guess it's not the end of the world and all that matters is that the baby will come out healthy, but I have to get used to the idea a little bit... it's not how you picture giving birth, is it... I hope everything goes well and breastfeeding is not a problem and stuff...

Anyway, I'm going in on friday and I'll have my baby around 11am (so weird that I know in advance when she'll be born... )

ETA: good luck to all still-pregnant ladies!
my kiddos never drop down until just before they come out!

7th Heaven here we come! Due date early May

User Tag List