Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Mine is a negative....

8 might be enough
#2 of 10 Old 09-02-2008, 02:11 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
I'm ready to go but only gave birth a week ago so...

I'm impatiently waiting.

I am not crunchy enough for this forum. Everyday I get a little crunchier though! :
#3 of 10 Old 09-02-2008, 02:13 AM

At times I want to but towards the end of my pregnancy after dtd I felt icky, I'm worried that dtd too soon I will feel the same way again... Plus my cervix is only one inch inside me so I think I have a prolapsed uterus and havent been to an ob to check it out yet, I'm 99% sure that it was caused by the idiot paramedics... My placenta came out partly just 5 min. after Seraphim was born, after an hour of massaging and breastfeeding the placenta still hadn't detached and I bled a little more and felt faint so dh called 911. I explained to them why they were there and expected that they could give me some tips or help in some way to get it to detach, instead they insisted that I stand up and sit an a chair so they could take me to the hospital! After telling them I couldn't do that because it was still attached (told them 3 times at least by now) they told me to put it on a towel and hold the front of the towel while another medic held the back behind me and stand up... I did and as soon as I did it fell out the side:, thankfully it didn't rip or tear anything and was complete but now I have the prolapsed uterus or at least I think.... this totally sucks, I cant have sex and I'm worried about what this means for future children and homebirths.

Nichole, wife to Kris SAHM to Timothy : :10-11-03, Hosanna , Seraphim 8-17-08 : caught by Grandma! Faith 1-4-10 : Caught by Daddy!
#4 of 10 Old 09-02-2008, 02:27 AM

omg Nichole I am so sorry, how traumatic for you guys!

I have no libido whatsoever... nada! I don't want to have any sex at all, is there anything I can eat to correct that?

Latina Mama of 3 and Wife of a great man since 1997
: : : : : : :
#5 of 10 Old 09-02-2008, 02:47 AM

I have to vote stalled on this one....Sometimes I would like to but I am sooo afraid with the stitches I had and how I am feeling down under......am exhausted too so all I want to do is sleep.....................
#6 of 10 Old 09-02-2008, 08:33 AM

what's a libido? and where can I buy one??

I've got three monkeys jumping on the bed!!

#7 of 10 Old 09-02-2008, 12:12 PM

Mine has been in fourth gear since week 1 PP. LOL. Seriously, since last week its pretty much disappeared. I'm not sure why but I guess since we finally did and got it out our systems, I'm good to go.

Book loverread.gif - Sewer sewmachine.gif - Movie lover lurk.gif - Mommy to a wonderful little boy (8/4/08) biggrinbounce.gif - Aspiring writer notes.gif - On a mission to lose 15 pounds - all-around cool chick hippie.gif

#8 of 10 Old 09-02-2008, 12:19 PM

mine is no better than neutral but DH is in 4th. I never hae very good sucess with the big O until months after the baby and with that I have very little desire to try.
#9 of 10 Old 09-02-2008, 01:32 PM

I am aching for DH something serious. We are still newlyweds after all (our 1st anniversary was the 25th of Aug.).

There's just no time. When the baby is down we sleep. At least we get some snuggles in but I'm so heartbroken over the lack of, er, action.

I'm only 2wks pp but I feel like I'm ready. I didn't tear or anything so... yeah. Maybe I should wait anyway? I don't think we have a choice until she develops some consistent eating habits anyway.

Nik! Mama to Evelynn Rose 08/19/08 and Autumn Lily 11/02/10
#10 of 10 Old 09-02-2008, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by holothuroidea View Post
I am aching for DH something serious. We are still newlyweds after all (our 1st anniversary was the 25th of Aug.).

There's just no time. When the baby is down we sleep. At least we get some snuggles in but I'm so heartbroken over the lack of, er, action.

I'm only 2wks pp but I feel like I'm ready. I didn't tear or anything so... yeah. Maybe I should wait anyway? I don't think we have a choice until she develops some consistent eating habits anyway.
Um same here (but not newlyweds ). I'm only 2 wks PP but only had 1 day bleeding and 3 days light spotting so I'm thinking we're safe to DTD. I'm really not sure if one should wait- I asked the MW and she said in my case a "few wks" which I dunno what that means lol

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page