Saturday Postpartum - 9/13/08 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 09-13-2008, 08:49 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi everyone. Hope your Saturday is going well.

I got up pretty late this morning (10 am). Kendall and I both slept in. LOL. We got dressed and headed over to my folks house (where I am now). I've spent the entire day here and it's been great. I've looked at a couple of houses and ran some errands. I feel pretty good. I'll be spending the evening in the house tonight watching movies with Kendall.

My friends canceled next Saturday's dinner so I'll be at home after I get my hair done. Tomorrow's plan is drop Kendall of at his godmother's while I go to a 5 years old's bday party and then return home to sleep the evening away...just the two of us.

AF came back with a vengeance. I have had such a heavy flow since yesterday. I'm taking the pill so it this normal at two weeks? I know about and anticipated breakthrough bleeding butnot this. Help! I was bit concerned but I'm making sure I drink plenty of water to help with my headache.

Book loverread.gif - Sewer sewmachine.gif - Movie lover lurk.gif - Mommy to a wonderful little boy (8/4/08) biggrinbounce.gif - Aspiring writer notes.gif - On a mission to lose 15 pounds - all-around cool chick hippie.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-14-2008, 09:29 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ok..this is Sunday but whatever I went nuts on Saturday with a bad cold that I am still fighting today. I dont remember the last time I was this sick....and poor Jaffer is sick too but I am watching him carefully to make sure he is eating well. I havent done the dishes in 3 days and the house is a mess. I have not been able to put baby down since he got sick. I am sure we caught it from Yasmeens preschool I just broke down on Friday and was just crying and crying because Yasmeen didnt want to sit on me before the bus came and didnt hug me goodbye...I just lost it. I think it is just the stress from the house being a mess and not being able to get any help at all. At least the bleeding seems to have settled down but I just wish I could just go and lie down to sleep and get rid of the cold...

User Tag List