Never have time anymore..... - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 9 Old 10-03-2008, 04:40 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Mr J seems to be high needs and the kids keep waking him up. My dd2 broke the baby monitor so putting him upstairs doesnt work (I cant hear him until he is screaming and I DONT want to do that). I havent been able to post or anything but I havent forgotten you guys at all. Hope everyone is doing well.
#2 of 9 Old 10-06-2008, 04:59 PM

lol here too...my middle son likes to poke the baby to see his eyes
see mom he's awake. I totally forgot what NO SLEEP longer than 2/3 hours and almost never having your arms empty is like...

and I've done this three times before

But life is good.
I am in love with the baby totally pleased.
Libido is AWOL.
Waistline is a waste.
Baby has almost doubled birth weight - chubby guy is almost 13 pouds.
Advil works wonders for babywearing pains.
My middle son has brutally swollen tonsils and the doctor is talking surgery.
and the weather is getting colder...brrr....

8 might be enough
#3 of 9 Old 10-16-2008, 02:33 PM

same here! today is the first time in weeks that I've been able to even check my email. I really miss the support here, but am glad we're doing well getting settled in with the baby.

7th Heaven here we come! Due date early May
#4 of 9 Old 10-17-2008, 10:34 AM

I just can't seem to find the time to exercise the way I want. I've been eating right (have no choice with a limited budget) but I want to do some serious exercising. had to accomplish as a single parent.

Book loverread.gif - Sewer sewmachine.gif - Movie lover lurk.gif - Mommy to a wonderful little boy (8/4/08) biggrinbounce.gif - Aspiring writer notes.gif - On a mission to lose 15 pounds - all-around cool chick hippie.gif

#5 of 9 Old 10-17-2008, 01:14 PM

I'm guilty of being too busy to post as well Elias is 2 months old - still so unreal to me. Enjoy those babies mamas!!!

Meredyth partners.gif Travis, Mama to my boys J, L, E & my girl B
Bella Rose is here 07/29/10!
Always missing my angel1.gif
#6 of 9 Old 10-18-2008, 12:49 AM

Nice to hear from you all! I haven't posted on here much lately either. Owen is doing great. Growing great, sleeping well. A real content little guy. I haven't found any time to exercise yet. I should really find time for that though.

AP, Homeschooling, Part-Time working mom with 3 rambunctious boys fencing.gifbabyf.gifall born with love at home. (04 & 08 & 12).

#7 of 9 Old 10-20-2008, 01:35 PM

Still unable to find the time to exercise but if I have to stay up until midnight, I am going to lose this extra weight doggone it!

Book loverread.gif - Sewer sewmachine.gif - Movie lover lurk.gif - Mommy to a wonderful little boy (8/4/08) biggrinbounce.gif - Aspiring writer notes.gif - On a mission to lose 15 pounds - all-around cool chick hippie.gif

#8 of 9 Old 10-21-2008, 02:09 PM

This is the first time I've found to post and read anything online. Ive checked my email twice since the birth, and haven't had any time to email anyone in reply to their emails. Normally, I'm very involved in the political scene, and so far I've caught five minutes of the third presidental debate (missed the first two completely). I'm kind of glad for the distraction because I'd be pulling my hair out and stressing out about the election, as well as the state and local elections as well. I've had to say no to canvassing, phone banking, and all the other activities I've done in the past because I can hardly find two minutes to get a shower in, let alone go stumping for my candidates around the state or go to the various protests and rallies

I have really missed the support and wisdom I've found here, so I think I'm going to make a bigger effort to get online more often. Once I get back to work, I should be on here more often.

hippie.gifWife to blowkiss.gifJames , treehugger.gifMama to Saraenergy.gif and Robbie bouncy.gif
knit.gifread.gifgeek.gifgd.gifh20homebirth.giffamilybed2.gif  398/2013, 2/200, 4/52

#9 of 9 Old 10-24-2008, 03:16 AM

nak
me, too. between tandem nursing, trying to gently night wean my toddler, and everything, i'm still up until 1 or 2 am just trying to keep up with the events i organize, a bit of email, and maybe 20 minutes of sleep here and there (we're on day 5 of gently night-weaning) i've caved and hired a housekeeper to help out every other week. i don't know how we'll stretch to afford it, but it's better than living in filth. i'll be up well past midnight just getting stuff put away enough to make it worthwhile for her to clean tomorrow. thank goodness both of my boys are laid back and easy kids or i'd really be up the creek.

but, when i look down at my two nurslings holding hands and popping off to share smiles, it makes me weep for joy and love. my toddler is as head over heels for his brother as i am. and my newborn must be too because he smiles huge smiles whenever he hears his brother's voice. aw man, i'm tearing up again. i'm so hormonal. i'm thinking i'll bag the picking up and go get in bed to snuggle with all three of my men...

Zoie, granola mum to three boys on earth, one girl who soars  

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page