Breaks during feedings... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 11-24-2008, 02:00 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Put this down in the category of very cute things Des does. The last week or so Des has been taking a time-out from his feeding to look up at me and "chat". He does so for about 5 minutes before eating again, sometimes he'll stop eating a couple times to talk. He gets a huge grin, and will giggle, it's soo sweet!

Elizabeth wife to Matt , mom to Logan (2/21/01) , and little man Desmond (9/23/08)

Mourning the loss of her father: Robert Edward Dillon 5/31/52 - 01/03/2011

#2 of 7 Old 11-24-2008, 07:17 PM

nice! we have some awesome chatting time too, but never during feedings. our "breaks" are more like sudden screaming and thrashing because of burps or gas
#3 of 7 Old 11-25-2008, 03:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan's mommy View Post
Put this down in the category of very cute things Des does. The last week or so Des has been taking a time-out from his feeding to look up at me and "chat". He does so for about 5 minutes before eating again, sometimes he'll stop eating a couple times to talk. He gets a huge grin, and will giggle, it's soo sweet!
How adorable! Mine is starting to chat with me and often between feedings as well. My heart just melts when she coos at me! Des sounds sooooo cute!
#4 of 7 Old 11-28-2008, 08:53 PM

That is very, very cute!!!

My baby talks to my breast during feedings. Entire conversations...
#5 of 7 Old 11-30-2008, 11:31 PM

My babe likes to try talking with her mouth full of boob. lol. I tell her to eat her food and talk to me when she's done. lol. I guess she's trying to multi-task. lol. Crazy kid!

Rachel lady.gif, in love with my baby girl Abigailenergy.gifborn 9/17/08!
#6 of 7 Old 12-05-2008, 01:19 PM

DD has started taking a quick break to smile up at me. But usually she's concentrating hard on her food:, but she still smiles at me even when her mouth is full of boob...it makes my heart mealt and I have a hard time restraining myself from weeping out of pure joy and happiness.

hippie.gifWife to blowkiss.gifJames , treehugger.gifMama to Saraenergy.gif and Robbie bouncy.gif
knit.gifread.gifgeek.gifgd.gifh20homebirth.giffamilybed2.gif  398/2013, 2/200, 4/52

#7 of 7 Old 12-05-2008, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcaitlin View Post
nice! we have some awesome chatting time too, but never during feedings. our "breaks" are more like sudden screaming and thrashing because of burps or gas
mine does this AND the stopping to chat/smile/giggle sometimes all in the same feeding. it's rough going sometimes!

wife to wonderful dh_malesling.GIF mama of three-DS1 born December 30, 2005 and DS2 born September 27, 2008 and one lovely little girl born September 7, 2011jumpers.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page