My kid is way ahead... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 12-23-2008, 02:48 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So, my little one seems to be growing, learning, and developing like a weed! She holds her head up with no difficulty at all (has been holding her head up since 2 weeks of age... sheesh.), She can sit with some support, she's already in 6-9 months clothing, and laughs and smiles and coos on command. And sometimes when she's really upset she cries "maaaa... maaamaa..." and then I pick her up and she quiets down.

Rachel lady.gif, in love with my baby girl Abigailenergy.gifborn 9/17/08!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-23-2008, 05:03 PM

Des is the same way. He's been in 6-9 month stuff for almost a month. He weighs 16 pounds now, and he's giggly and babbles to us all the time. He's trying to sit up on his own and manages it for a few seconds before he topples over He loves it when we blow raspberries at him, and when you stick your tounge out at him he sticks his out at you and grins

We are sooo in love with him!

Elizabeth wife to Matt , mom to Logan (2/21/01) , and little man Desmond (9/23/08)

Mourning the loss of her father: Robert Edward Dillon 5/31/52 - 01/03/2011

Old 12-24-2008, 12:15 AM

Sam too. He's not sitting up on his own quite yet but he's working on it. I watched him pull himself up sort of in his bouncer the other day and I was stunned. He's moving so much faster than my daughter did, it's a big shocker.
Old 12-24-2008, 04:15 AM - Thread Starter

cool. Yeah, I keep finding ladies who have kids anywhere from 7 months old to 10 months old that are the same size as her! It's crazy! I swear she's gonna be a supermodel or something. lol.

Old 12-26-2008, 03:44 PM

DL is small for her age but seems to be developing faster. Her favorite thing in the world is to stand. She'll grab my two forefingers and pull herself up. She just uses me for balance but she supports her own weight for a long time! In my mommy group (all of us have Sep. babies and most were born sooner) she's the only one rolling over, and she was tracking objects sooner, etc. She really confuses people by being "too" small AND "too" alert to be 3.5 mos!
Old 12-27-2008, 07:11 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcyone View Post
Her favorite thing in the world is to stand. She'll grab my two forefingers and pull herself up. She just uses me for balance but she supports her own weight for a long time!
Sounds like you'll have an early walker! My DD will push herself up to stand... but only for a few seconds before she crumbles back down to a kneeling position. Not quite strong enough yet!

Old 12-30-2008, 10:49 PM

Sara has learned how to blow raspberries this last week. She loves to do it and we all get a big laugh out of it - until we get showered by baby spit.:

She's sitting almost completely by herself and she's grabbing for stuff all the time. She's passing things back and forth from hand to hand and babbles, laughs, and is so completely adorable. Can you tell I'm in love?

hippie.gifWife to blowkiss.gifJames , treehugger.gifMama to Saraenergy.gif and Robbie bouncy.gif
knit.gifread.gifgeek.gifgd.gifh20homebirth.giffamilybed2.gif  398/2013, 2/200, 4/52

User Tag List