Mothering Forum banner

Betas are back! - now with second betas!

642 views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  NatureMama3 
#1 ·
my 16DPO beta was 610 and my progesterone was 21.9 (I think - I forgot to write it down.)

This time the nurse said to call for her for my results tomorrow.

The progesterone was low for what they wanted to see, so I'm on supplements for it until I'm out of the first tri.

Think good doubling thoughts for me!

(The doctor's office was another clusterfvck but at least I got my answers this time.)

#7 ·
baby hopes - yours sound right on track!

I was pg with twins before, so that could be a reason this number was high. It is also possible I'm off in my dates by a day or two. And it's possible that it means nothing

Don't worry - you know what matters is the doubling time!

Thanks for the heads up - the only one I was warned about was extra tiredness! :yawning:

#8 ·
Thanks... i appreciate the reassurance! I get so worried about those beta levels..lol... i need to just relax and enjoy being pregnant!

are you using a midwife or are you seeing and ob? i was just wondering if you are seeing an ob, did they tell you when you could get ur first ultrasound? i am using a midwife this time who is WONDERFUL, but i am considering doing the u/s with my doc since the midwife doesnt do it.

btw... i saw ur web site... veryyy cute! btw, i saw ur website... u and ur hubby are very cute together and it looks like you have really had fun! i am sooo jealous of all the traveling you have done. its really great that you have gotten a lot of time to enjoy married life before parenthood. i definatly think you should keep up all the traveling even with the baby and give them the opportunity to expierience all the different parts of the world! anyways... have fun!

#10 ·
second betas

16dpo - 610
18dpo - 1837

So the doubling time is 30 hours

YAY!!!!

I go back in Wednesday for another beta check and I guess that one will determine when my first u/s is going to be.

YAY YAY YAY!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.