Mothering Forum banner

I thought for sure it was over this morning (m/c ment)

667 views 12 replies 13 participants last post by  spirit19 
#1 ·
Yesterday late afternoon I had a teeny bit of red spotting, just when I wiped. Then it went away the rest of the day and evening, and nothing overnight either (I kept a regular pad on, just in case). I woke up this morning, had a BM, and when I wiped there was quite a bit of bright red with clots in it on the TP. I thought for sure that it was the beginning of the end. DH was getting ready to leave town and I told him he may need to reconsider if I was starting a m/c. He said we should give it some time to see what happens. Well, he waited 1.5 hours and no more bleeding. By the time he left, it tapered off to the brown spotting that I've had for 2.5 weeks and then during the day since then its gone down to literally nothing. Before DH left, he said a strong prayer for me that I wouldn't have any more bleeding troubles today, especially with him needing to leave town for the day. God heard our prayers and has kept the bleeding away.

I don't know how much more of this I can handle. Why is my body sending me such confusing messages? I've pleaded to God that if I'm going to have a m/c, to please just let it happen and to get it over with quickly. And if I'm not, to please bless both the baby and myself to be strong and healthy. Its a darn good thing my next u/s is less than two days away now. My patience is wearing thin.

Thanks again for being my sounding board through this emotional roller coaster!!

See less See more
#5 ·
Amanda - I will keep you in my prayers. I am so sorry you're having to go through all of this.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.