- How many weeks along do you think you'll be when you deliver?
I'm going to guess 36 or 37.
- Would you be really surprised if you delivered at some other point?
I would be really surprised if I went past 40 weeks.
- How many weeks along would you like to be when you deliver?
I'd be thrilled to make it to 38 or 39 weeks!
- When were your previous children born (if applicable)?
DD was born at 37 weeks after PTL that started at 27 weeks. I was in L&D 8 times between 27 weeks and 36 weeks and took terbutaline the entire time.
- When were you born (if you know)?
I was born at 42 weeks. My mom was a twin and was born at 39 weeks. Women in my family have a long, long history of going "overdue". And then there was me
- What factors do you think influence your guess?
Second baby. I will be surprised if I go longer than I did with my DD. I will also be surprised if I don't have the same problems I had last time. I also think it will be harder to rest since I have a toddler to wrangle. But who knows... you never know!