Mothering Forum banner

Sweet Lil Update and a Meat Question

499 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  GriffsKat 
#1 ·
I thought I'd update y'all on a very boring (yay) midwife appt. Heard baby's h/b and movement. That was sweet. Hubby and DD were along for the appt. My bp is good, like 100/66, I always am very low during pregnancy, guess that's normal for me. And h/b was in the 150's. It was neat.

And I think, I think, I've been feeling movement. I can't think what else it would be. I mean, it's right down low and a tickling sensation. I love it.

Now for a serious question. I made pizza last night that had cooked ham on it. The ham was from an actual ham, not deli ham or lunchmeat. So the ham was cooked, defrosted in the mic (like steaming) and then cooked again on the pizza. I absentmindedly grabbed a piece of that pizza and ate it, cold from the fridge today. Do you think I need to worry about that meat?

#5 ·
Well we can eat it, but it was cold cooked ham. I wasn't sure. But I figured it would be ok, actually I wasn't thinking of anything at all, just that I was hungry. Didn't think about it until it was already in my tummy. But it had been cooked about four times, and in the fridge. So I think it's ok.

Thanks for the confirmation on that ladies!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.