Hormones? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 08-18-2008, 05:40 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ok, so I am 35 week tomorrow!!! and am just randomly going through things I would like to order for the birth, little things like perineal cold pads etc. Nothing to get emotional about.
Every site I look at if it has a picture of a baby or birth related things (so every page then) I start crying. Not sad crying. Just I am so excited and cannot contain myself. Should this be hormones then? Anyone else having this? I just woke up soooo happy and excited today and cannot wait to go into labour (not now hopefully but when baby is ready). It is just so overwhelming today. I am so ready to meet my baby!
Now I have to pull myself together and go to work and look ... normal
I can draw it out: this is me todayX100: :::

I just can't believe how...excited I am! So not much point to this post other than asking, anyone else or ... ?
#2 of 5 Old 08-18-2008, 06:13 PM

I ordered some cloth diapers and they came today. I opened them up and started to cry- they are just so tiny and cute!! I am almost 38 weeks and have been crying a lot lately- just emotional, not sad. I'm excited, too. But having some BH today, so not that excited. lol.

modern-mama to DS (5.16.05) and DD (9.11.08) and one more (GIRL!) coming in December
#3 of 5 Old 08-18-2008, 06:27 PM

A friend came to visit me a couple of weeks ago and we both cried while she was looking at the book Welcome Baby.

And I cried last night when the Chinese gymnast Cheng Fei fell on her floor exercise.

This is definitely not normal for me. :

Catherine, mama to Preschooler Girl 9/08, and Toddler Boy 3/11

#4 of 5 Old 08-18-2008, 08:41 PM

Yeah I am majorly emotional and moody. I said to my dh the other day "I think I am much more emotional this pregnancy". When he agreed I started crying and then he felt bad. Everything sets me off and it is not just one emotion it is all of them.

AP crunchy homeschooling mama to Henning (1/4/03), Connor (7/1/05) and Elijah (9/21/08) Forever holding my 3 lost little ones in my heart.
#5 of 5 Old 08-18-2008, 10:43 PM

Oh my goodness, every since this past Tuesday I have been a hormonal wreck! With DD it was bad like this at the beginning of my pregnancy, which I definitely think I prefer. I am so excited for him to be here soon, but my hormones have just been making me sad and short tempered.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page