Mothering Forum banner

What they look like now

12K views 137 replies 46 participants last post by  lovemysunshine 
#1 ·
Let's see some pics here of what our babies look like now.

Even if you have them on a blog, post a direct link in your post, I find it easier to just click the link than hunt for it.

Here is Annie at 2 months.

ETA: arrrgh. I have no idea why it is not rotated. It should be but I don't have time to try to fix it.

See less See more
#105 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bayleesan View Post
Sorry I haven't been around, it's been kind of insane. We all got sick, Noelani was in the ER twice, but her surgery was dleayed due to some good news. Anyway here is a picture:

She's super cute! I'd melt if she smiled at me.

Just curious what's around her neck

#112 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by jencat View Post
Amy - how cute! How did you all get matching jammies!? Don't tell me with 5 little kids you sewed all of those???
Ha Ha Ha! Me sew? No I bought them at pajamagram.com. Got a pair for dh too. I wish I was that talented and had that kind of time. Well, I don't actually wish I had that kind of time because I would have to have less kids for that...

#115 ·
Ok, I've been holding off replying b/c I haven't been able to post from home in awhile. But I have a few minutes so I'm going for it now! LOL!

Nora the day after she was born...

Nora now!

Let me know if either of my links doesn't work!

I love how big and beautiful and healthy all our babies are! We are GREAT mamas!

#117 ·
I just wanted to stop by before the DDC closes and tell you all that I've been lurking here and there. Your babies are absolutely lovely, and I wish you all the best. You really are all awesome mamas!
Maybe some of us will be pregnant together again someday. *hugs*

#120 ·
Hugs Momma! I'm so happy to see you here. I wish you all the best and have been thinking about you. Yeah, it'd be awesome to be in the same ddc again someday!

Quote:

Originally Posted by MommaSomeday View Post
I just wanted to stop by before the DDC closes and tell you all that I've been lurking here and there. Your babies are absolutely lovely, and I wish you all the best. You really are all awesome mamas!
Maybe some of us will be pregnant together again someday. *hugs*

#125 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby_Cakes View Post
Gorgeous, guys! Absolutely gorgeous!

And thank you for giving me something to look fwd to in the Spring -- taking Nora to the park and swinging outside!

I love it when they like to swing. It's so cute and mostly something only a child could enjoy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.