Weekly Chat 12/13-12/19 - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 12-17-2008, 04:50 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
no time to talk.... but be praying for us BABY IS SICK!!!!!!

Diarrhea and 101 fever.... fast breathing too..... back from doc.... baby is on Tylonel and we are to watch him like a hawk if he gets worse we have to get to the hospital ASAP!

Rae 27 DH Phillip 32 married 11-22-03
DS1 Nathaniel b. 11-21-04, DS2 Ian b. 9-8-06, DS3 Samuel b. 10-1-08, DS4 Peter b. 5-24-11

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-17-2008, 05:29 PM

Oh no, Rae!! Sending good healing vibes your LO's way!!!

Tara - that'd piss me off so much!! I hate insurance! : Although, we don't have any, so instead of having to deal with that kind of headache we have to deal with the "do we take her in? it'll cost a ton of $... is it really something serious? if it is she needs to go in. if it's not it'll be $ we don't have down the drain" kind of stuff.

Audsma - I agree 100%; this DDC has been the most awesome experience! Love you ladies!!!

AAM: So Addie has gotten herself into a new schedule... she fights sleep ALL evening long, but still goes to bed at the same time every night. It's very weird. She wakes up at about 4 from a 3-4 hr nap and then acts like she's desperately tired, falling asleep at every nursing and then jerking awake 5-15 min later, until 9:30 pm! I don't get it! I guess I shouldn't complain b/c she's reliably down for the night at 9:30, but she's a lot of energy when she's fussy tired and if she's gonna be awake I'd prefer her to be happy about it!

I think we'll have snow for Yule! I'm so excited! Usually when it snows here it doesn't last very long, but it's been super cold here and another storm is on it's way in for tomorrow. It's really too bad Dh will be gone for the holiday, but I'm going to a potluck at my doula's house so I'll still get to celebrate a little. And then he's still thinking he'll be home Xmas week, which we also celebrate, so we'll make up for it then.

Mama to my Addie Bug wool.gif (10/2008) and angel1.gif (6/2010); nursing student & childbirth educator
Old 12-17-2008, 06:06 PM

Sonsinerae- I hope your LO is ok. Nurse like crazy!

Tararae- MIL was just quizzing me on whether or not insurance would cover treatment for pertussis if I don't get the boys vaxed for it. For one thing, vaxed babies still get it, and need treated, so how could they disallow it? also, why would they know if I didn't tell them?

AAM- yesterday made me feel like not talking to my IL's about anything important. they quiz me about stuff that they should be grilling their own son (DH) about, and then proceed to argue with me when they don't like what they hear! Talk to HIM for pete's sake! I'm not the one who got us into this whole crappy job/no insurance deal! : At least I didn't hear anything about finding more time to clean!

I had my mom friends over yesterday, though and that was wonderful! Milo was an angel the whole time, but DS! was a pip. too many people ion 'his' house apparently!

Monday we had Milo to the doctor, and he weighs 12 lbs 3 ozs! He's in the 50th percebtile for everything, length, weight, and head. DS1 was in the 95th and above for everything until he started crawling, then his weight dropped, but his height stayed the same! I think it's hilarious that my second baby is smaller than my first! I also had to argue with the doctor about vaxing. Sigh. . . I don't TRY to strt arguements with people, it just happens.
So Milo got nothing (and won't for a while) and DS1 got a polio shot. Why is it such a crime for me to want to decide for myself how and when to treat my babies? :

my boob is better, and I lost a few pounds! I am going to have to settle for eating waaayyyy less than I think I want. My bodie just doesn't know when to tell me to eat, so I'm constantly second guessing myself.

Wow! both boys are napping at the same time, and I got a shower!!!! An actual hot shower that lasted more than 2 minutes! Yay!

computergeek2.gif  wife to bikenew.gif and momma to my intact boys headscratch.gif 06/19/06 and mischievous.gif 10/10/08 We delayed/selective vax; constantly wash.gif  always intactlact.gif

Niemals Gewalt
Old 12-17-2008, 06:28 PM

Oh no Rae! I'm so sorry to hear that! What a mess. I hope everyone is better soon. I agree with heidirk...nurse, nurse, nurse (like you didn't already know that..)!
Old 12-17-2008, 06:44 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonshine_rae View Post

Diarrhea and 101 fever.... fast breathing too..... back from doc.... baby is on Tylonel and we are to watch him like a hawk if he gets worse we have to get to the hospital ASAP!
Oh NO!!! I hope Samuel feels better soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by audsma View Post
AAM: I had lunch with a former student yesterday, thanks to my new Facebook membership, and found out that I have a babysitter in town for when I want to have "hands free" as she put it. I am thrilled. This woman, who I taught 7 years ago, and attended her wedding (on Petri's birthdate, Maryann) has moved back into town and I am thrilled to have her here. She came in to my classroom 6 years ago to cajole me into having a baby, and I had to bite my tongue from telling her too soon that I was pg with DD. She was Audrey's first babysitter, and got me through some tough moments with her ease of wisdom-- you gotta love the 18 year olds who are such confident old souls. Now, she's a NICU nurse and really intrigued by attachment parenting, interrogated me on cloth diapers, and might be my ticket to yoga 1 or 2 days a week! Love it. And, you mamas made that reconnection possible! (I know I would have seen her around town eventually, but I found her now, and I'm thrilled.)

And, might I just say :!

Let me just get sappy for a moment. I want to thank you ladies for all of the support you have given me and each other since I joined you in February. I feel like such a more competent mother now than I did with DD as an infant. You have made me laugh on days when I needed to. You have made me realize that I'm not alone when I felt so alone IRL. You have provided reality checks and wisdom beyond compare. I drew on your strength to birth my babe vaginally, giving all of us the best possible start to this family of four. And, as a bonus, you reconnected me with people in my life through the peer pressure to join Facebook (not just my former students, but people to whom I've not spoken in 20 years, too). I am forever grateful for the many gifts you have given me, and I am so pleased to share post 1,000 with you all.
Love the sap! ipet:

Glad you reconnected on FB!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orionbelt View Post
OK...someone shoot me...not only am I crazy busy with a newborn, a 21 month old and my three year old but now I am trying to potty train my oldest. I so don't have time for this but it needs to get done as she just turned three last week. Wish me luck and any advise would be appreciated!
Dd1 potty learned a little before 2 1/2 and I honestly don't have any advice. It drove me nuts and I can't imagine having a new babe as well as another toddler. Good luck and may the FORCE be with you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby_Cakes View Post
So...any tips for helping me and Nora get up before 11 am? We just cannot seem to do it. She still doesn't go down until 1 (at the earliest), and I NEED to get on a better schedule. Work starts back up in just a few short days and this is going to kill me. I mean, we do all the typical winding down things starting at about 9:30 pm, and she might sleep from 10 or so until midnight - but then she's up again not wanting to sleep until 1:30 or 2. But then she wakes to eat only once (around 4 or 5) before 8 am.

Any advice?
With our first, we had a very hard time getting her to bed prior to 2 am. When I took her for her two month WBV, our ped recommended putting her to sleep early in the evening sometime between 6:30-7:30. I kinda rolled my eyes and was like "Whatevs. That'll never work." But I was desperate as I, too, had to go back to work/school and had to be up at 5am. We abandoned our 10:00 sleep routine altogether and started trying the sleep routine around 6:00 instead. It took A LOT of patience and changing our lifestyle, but by 11 weeks pp, she was going to sleep by 7 and sleeping until 7 without even waking to feed. She also then adapted a nap routine that went vaguely like this: 9-1030am and 1-4 then sleep again at 7. I don't expect Hazel to do the same, but she's been starting to develop her own sleep habits and they're sorta mimicking her sister's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraRae82 View Post
I need to rant for a min (not about DH, can you believe that?!). Feel free to skip over this.

Ally Rae's insurance application was denied because we declined the PKU and they require it to underwrite even though they admitted it's well within our parental rights to decline. So, now, we have to have the test done and pay OOP and submit the results OR, run the risk of really needing the insurance and wait until DH can add her to his group plan next Sept. I need to take her in to see her dr anyway about her belly button (not healed and still looks odd) so we're going to have the PKU done then and pay OOP. This totally sucks. I feel like we're being punished for making a decision that was within our rights as parents. I know the test isn't a big deal, it just makes me mad on principle. *sigh*

/rant over; Please return to your regularly scheduled MDC'ing.
Insurance is frickin lame. We had a patient go AMA to catch a flight because our trauma team was too busy to get their and discharge them in time. They were totally ready to go and was definitely going to be discharged hours after they actually left. Their insurance company completely denied their entire 2 1/2 week hospital visit based solely on that.

We also had a splenic lac patient refuse their vaccines and their insurance company had them sign a waiver stating they understood any hospitalizations "resulting from their noncompliance" would be at the patient's expense. WTF?
Old 12-17-2008, 08:48 PM

Oy, I'm glad we don't have those insurance issues. Geez.

I'm still here... we had company again from Saturday till today. It was such a great visit with my brother and his family. I was not ready for them to leave. *sniff*

My 4 year old has been crying for 2 freaking hours because my 9 year old yelled at him. Thank the gods, baby is sleeping and about the only one around here not grouchy.

Tara- you look AMAZING! I'm so thrilled for your about getting into your PP pants too!
Old 12-17-2008, 11:48 PM

This group has been really great for me as well, even back before I registered and was just reading along. : I don't really know any women in my area who just had babies, so it's nice to be able to talk to people who are going through the same things and have the same ideas about how to parent. Now if we all lived close enough to actually get together, things would be perfect!

Babycakes, I'm in the same boat in terms of sleep. I can *sometimes* get Eleanor to sleep by about 10:30, but she's up again by midnight and is then awake until 1 or 1:30. In fact, that seems to be her preferred time to go to bed, even on days like today when she woke up at about 9:30 (after STTN) and is ready to be up for the day. I'm trying to be very consistent about when I start getting her ready for bed (about 9:30 or so), and am going to start putting her down for regular naptimes during the day to see if that helps. :

Tomorrow I'm taking Eleanor out for our first outing alone, without DH! We finally got a car that I can drive (i.e. non-stick shift), and we're going to have lunch with my mom at the Target store where she works in my hometown, half an hour away. I used to work there too, and all our coworkers are looking forward to seeing Eleanor. Hopefully it won't start snowing again just in time for this trip. :

Also, we're having a ton of people over on Friday for a pre-Christmas dinner and then games (Hold-Em, Settlers of Catan, etc.). Hopefully it won't be too much for Eleanor so I don't have to stay in the bedroom trying to calm her down....

reading.gif Wife to DH geek.gif  since 08/06. Mother to Eleanor Rose energy.gif, born 10/12/08.  h20homebirth.gif
Old 12-18-2008, 12:11 AM

AAM
Girls my heart is breaking to see my little baby so sick.... I pray none of you have to have one so tiny with this kind of illness. The fever must make him miserable, and the diarrhea I can tell is giving him stomach cramps. He sticks his lower lip out looking at me just begging for me to fix it, then he starts crying. And sometimes I cry right with him, because I've done all I can... there's no way I can just 'make it go away'.... oh how I wish I could!!!!

For now I've been told to give him Tylonel for his fever, and watch him closely, nurse him frequently to keep him hydrated etc. Which I'm doing all that, and I'm wearing him in a wrap to keep him close to my heart, so that I can know when he needs anything at all.

My poor sweet baby....

DS1 Nathaniel b. 11-21-04, DS2 Ian b. 9-8-06, DS3 Samuel b. 10-1-08, DS4 Peter b. 5-24-11

Old 12-18-2008, 12:39 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
AAM
Girls my heart is breaking to see my little baby so sick.... I pray none of you have to have one so tiny with this kind of illness. The fever must make him miserable, and the diarrhea I can tell is giving him stomach cramps. He sticks his lower lip out looking at me just begging for me to fix it, then he starts crying. And sometimes I cry right with him, because I've done all I can... there's no way I can just 'make it go away'.... oh how I wish I could!!!!

For now I've been told to give him Tylonel for his fever, and watch him closely, nurse him frequently to keep him hydrated etc. Which I'm doing all that, and I'm wearing him in a wrap to keep him close to my heart, so that I can know when he needs anything at all.

My poor sweet baby....
My first baby had a stomach virus at 11 months. I can't even imagine one so tiny I'll be thinking of you tonight Rae.
Old 12-18-2008, 01:25 AM

sonshine rae-

i'll pray for your LO.
nak

computergeek2.gif  wife to bikenew.gif and momma to my intact boys headscratch.gif 06/19/06 and mischievous.gif 10/10/08 We delayed/selective vax; constantly wash.gif  always intactlact.gif

Niemals Gewalt
Old 12-18-2008, 01:59 AM

nak so sorry...

rae... sooo sorry your lo is sick. keeping him in my thuoghts and sending good vibes your way

Amy Lynn, Loving wife stillheart.gifand mom to 3 sweethearts. Christopher (8/06), Katherine (10/08), and Matthew (09/11).  2 time VBAC Momma and NCB & BFing advocate.

Old 12-18-2008, 12:47 PM

Rae, my heart is breaking for you, that has to be awful. : Thinking of Samuel and of you!!!!!

Me: married to my :fireman Mama to my littles: Toby 8/04 and Elina 10/08
Old 12-18-2008, 12:56 PM

Rae, I'm praying for your ds too

Do the docs know what it is? (sorry I tried reading back but didn't see it)

Helping women overcome postpartum depression and birth trauma. http://www.postmommyhood.com

Old 12-18-2008, 12:57 PM

Quote:

Oh no! I'm so sorry!

SAHM to DD1 9/18/08 DS 6/11/10 DD2 6/21/12 nocirc.gifcd.gifgreenthumb.gifhang.gif 

Old 12-18-2008, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neveryoumindthere View Post
Rae, I'm praying for your ds too

Do the docs know what it is? (sorry I tried reading back but didn't see it)
Thanks for all the prayers/concern we really appreciate it. As far as we know it is the same 'stomach bug' as my oldest boy had I feared my oldest had Rotavirus (though didn't take him to the doc) but the doctor didn't call Samuel's illness by any name so I don't know.

Update as of today, he is still nursing though not as much as usual, still has wet dipes but not drenched. His breathing slows down when his fever is lowered by Tylenol and speeds up when his fever spikes again. Diarrhea happens just about every time he eats and sometimes inbetween.

Thanks again,
~Rae~

Old 12-18-2008, 02:48 PM

still thinking of you, Rae!

Jenn, forgot to reply I'm in Ashland.

Mama to my Addie Bug wool.gif (10/2008) and angel1.gif (6/2010); nursing student & childbirth educator
Old 12-18-2008, 02:58 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Lion View Post
still thinking of you, Rae!

Jenn, forgot to reply I'm in Ashland.
Ashland is lovely!

Rae- Still sending hydrating vibes your way!
Old 12-18-2008, 03:12 PM

Gosh Rae, I'm so sorry to hear that. My second had rotovirus when she was about 8 months and only about 8-10 pounds. (preemie obviously) It was terrible. I hope you're all well soon.

I just ordered a jumperoo for B. He's constantly standing in my lap and bouncing. I'm sure it'll be a few months before he can use it but I got a great deal on it and free shipping. I can't believe how fast he's growing. He's starting into 3-6 months clothes and wearing his little robeez now.
Old 12-18-2008, 03:23 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Sonshinerae - I'm thinking of you and your L.O. I know I just had the flu and was so scared I would give it to my little one. You are doing a great job. He'll be better soon because you're such a great mama!

Mother to L.O. born at home 10.17.08 EDD for #2 4.21.2011
Old 12-18-2008, 05:39 PM

Rae, I hope that Samuel feels better soon!

Megan, momma to Colin and Ainsley
Old 12-18-2008, 05:49 PM

I don't want to get excited to soon, however..

Samuel is seeming a little better now, I hope it continues! He's nursing more and pooping a bit less often, and not nearly as fussy. Diapers are getting much wetter now sigh, I hope this means he won't have it for a week like my oldest did.

Thank you girls so much for your love, concern, and prayers, it means a lot to me (((((hugs))))) right back ya'll!!!

Oh and on a happy note we've discovered recently that Samuel does like his swing, we just had it turned wrong I 'assumed' he would want it to swing cradle/sideways but he actually prefers it to swing front to back .

Old 12-18-2008, 09:04 PM

Rae: So glad to hear that Samuel is feeling better.

Charlotte had her shots today and is not a happy camper, although she was flashing the smiles and working my Aunt this afternoon when they met for the first time.

DH is now on full leave until after Christmas! : We have his holiday party tomorrow night and I'm so happy that I found a nice top to go with my pants to wear...it's a formal but I just don't do dresses so black pants and a shirt it is! I think I might go out and look for a dress for Charlotte tomorrow but I guess it really doesn't matter since she will be in the sling the whole time and not really be seen! For that matter, I guess it doesn't matter what new shirt I bought because who is going to be looking at my shirt when I will be wearing a super cute baby!

Got to run...I hear Charlotte fussing! Have a great night everyone!
Old 12-18-2008, 09:52 PM

Quote:
I don't want to get excited to soon, however..

Samuel is seeming a little better now, I hope it continues! He's nursing more and pooping a bit less often, and not nearly as fussy. Diapers are getting much wetter now sigh, I hope this means he won't have it for a week like my oldest did.

Thank you girls so much for your love, concern, and prayers, it means a lot to me (((((hugs))))) right back ya'll!!!

Oh and on a happy note we've discovered recently that Samuel does like his swing, we just had it turned wrong I 'assumed' he would want it to swing cradle/sideways but he actually prefers it to swing front to back .
Oh I'm so glad he's feeling better! I was thinking about you both all day. And I'm glad he now likes his swing. :-)

AAM - I had my company holiday party this afternoon, and I'm so glad I went. Seeing my colleagues helped to gear me up for returning to work in just 2 short weeks.

Nora stayed with Grandma and they had a great time. She was good for her. I think honestly that's my biggest concern - that Nora will be a giant pill and my MIL will not want to take care of her. They were both fine though, and I managed to be away from my sweetie for 3.5 hours with only one text msg to check in on her! Not bad for a first timer!

What else? DH and I had HUGE argument this morning. It was my fault. I blew up at him. My emotions are so out of whack, and I think I got a total of 3 hours of sleep last night, and I just flipped out. It's my own fault though, b/c he offers to take her at night, and I never take him up on it. I need to get over this idea that doing that will be me "giving up" on her, and just take the sleep when I need it. B/c arguing and saying mean things to my wonderful husband isn't who I am.

We are supposed to get a ton of snow in the next few days! Huzzah! I LOVE the snow! I hope it actually comes and doesn't fizzle out before it gets here!

Orionbelt - Sorry about Charlotte's shots! Not a fun thing! I'm dreading Nora's next one. I'm glad Charlotte is doing well though, and I'm glad she seems to have gotten over it quickly. (They get over them much quicker than mama does, it seems...)

Carrie SAHM to Nora Caitlyn (5) and Finnley Dax (2) homebirthing, breastfeeding, babywearing, intactivist, doula mama!         
Old 12-18-2008, 11:42 PM

Carrie- Accept Help!!!!!!
seriously, girlie! You deserve it, and if he's offering. . . .

My mom and grandma are here to stay overnight, and bake cookies tomorrow! ::

I'm in a very good mood! Milo slept four hours in the cosleeper lastnight! I feel so rested!

Niemals Gewalt
Old 12-19-2008, 12:40 AM

Well though Samuel is a fair bit better then yesterday, he's still not 'good' yet, he's still got diarrhea sigh. Poor fella, at least he's calmed down some, 'sometimes' he will nurse well other times he bites and pulls and refuses to nurse (twerp). I just gave him to DH for biting and such because I just couldn't take anymore of it right now.

Carrie... go for it.. if your DH is willing to help at night.. that's awesome! My DH only helps if there is a BIG issue in the night, he's so drowsy that he takes forever to fully wake, and then is grumpy the next day ... oh well I can usually handle night time, though I wish I could be in my own bed more.. some day.

Old 12-19-2008, 10:40 AM

Aww. Glad to hear he was feeling a bit better..how is he today

and OT, but is anyone else`s LO rolling over (sorry question marks not working on my keyboard.lol)
ds has been so super fussy the past copule days in his sleep position..this morning he just was squirming and fussing then pushed himself from his belly to his back and then was all smiling proud of himself.lol
i thought rolling happened later...i know dd1 was `late`and didn`t roll over until 10 months, don`t remember with dd2(what a surprise

Helping women overcome postpartum depression and birth trauma. http://www.postmommyhood.com

Old 12-19-2008, 11:44 AM

Rae, I'm glad that Samuel is feeling better!

Carrie, take the help! I feel badly, too, like I'm not doing 'my job' but sometimes ya gotta accept the help! It's his kid, too, ya know?

Heidi, yay for sleeping alone! Ainsley slept for SEVEN whole hours in her bouncy seat the night before last, it was the best night ever

Neveryoumind, Ainsley has done back to belly, but not belly to back. She gets stuck on her arm, though, I remember ds doing the same thing (but not as early), I expect it'll be a while before she can get over that arm, though. She's also pulling her knees up under her and shoving her tush in the air, and loves to 'stand'. I don't know how she became this not quite so fragile 2 month old (almost)! The time really did fly by. Not complaining, as I don't really like the newborn stage, but wow! It's crazy to think that in the next few months she'll be sitting, possibly crawling!

We're enjoying our visit in VA, I could live here It's so nice having dh around, having a little help, and just not feeling alone. I'm going to get some cheapo tree and decorations to decorate the hotel room I decided that we can still have a good Christmas even though we're in a hotel and our traditional stuff is in CT! The kids are doing well, there's a fenced playground, too, so ds gets to run around since he's couped up in a hotel room all day. He loves walking to the beach and looking at the water and playing in the sand, too. I hope that every enjoys their weekend!

Megan, momma to Colin and Ainsley
Old 12-19-2008, 02:03 PM - Thread Starter

neveryoumind- I didn't look it up, but I think "normal" rollover is somewhere between 3-6 months. My first rolled over at 4 months. She HATED tummy time adn so does Hazel . I could care less, personally, as she spends plenty of time upright and has good head control. Hopefully, it will mean that she'll be a late crawler like my first was (9 months). Actually Olivia never crawled in the classical way. She did a crazy version that I've seen a few other kids do. Check it out! She's 11 months there right before she took her first steps.

Wow! My multiquote's not working and neither is the linkypooh sign. Oh well... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76tZigP-r_o
Old 12-19-2008, 02:14 PM

Wow, thanks guys. I know I should accept the help, but for some reason at 2 am, all rational thinking goes out the window and I feel like I need to keep going otherwise, yeah, I'm not doing my job, or I'm not a good Mom.

Re: rolling over - not yet. Well, apparently she has done from tummy to back twice, but I haven't seen it with my own two eyes. Chris witnessed it. She was on her tummy, and she pushed up with her arms, and then kicked her one leg and then ... boom! Toppled over! But again, I haven't seen it. Once I see it, I'll believe it!

She does pull her legs and butt up while she is on her back, and then throws her body over to the one side, but her arm is in the way and she doesn't get very far.

I can't wait for her to roll over! I can't wait for everything, lol!

AAM - It is hardcore snowing here! LOVE the snow! HATE being trapped indoors! :

Carrie SAHM to Nora Caitlyn (5) and Finnley Dax (2) homebirthing, breastfeeding, babywearing, intactivist, doula mama!         
Old 12-20-2008, 07:34 AM

Hi ladies! I usually don't post in here b/c I am typing with one hand and my time is so limited, I fear I will not acknowledge everyone I should.
Just wanted to say I am proud of you Carrie for leaving Nora for 3 1/2 hours. I have only been away from Jasper for maybe an hour and a half tops so far and I missed him the whole time.
Btw, you know how I am still having daily nurse visits for my open wound/stitch sitch? My favorite nurse is named Nora. I always think of you.
She and the other nurse who takes care of me daily have seen Jasper every day since he was nearly 2 weeks old. They have really gotten to see him grow...from a teeny 6.6 to now 9.14.
I am just frustrated sometimes b/c I am nearly 9 wk pp and still can't exercise, no baths, no sex, only bits of walking and lifting only roughly the baby's weight. No infection though...just wound taking its time to heal. *sigh*

Orion: Give a hug to Charlotte! Jasper had his 2 month shots a few days ago. I made a post about it and took pictures. (Y'all can click the link in my sig and its the 2nd post on the page.) At least, he is now innoculated and good to go til month 4...whew. Anyway, you can see from his pictures how healthy he is and how he is growing. He laughs and smiles all the time. I love that.

Sonshine: So relieved your LO is on the mend.: Big hugs to you!

Happily married with two tots (babyboy.gif J 10/18/08) & (babygirl.gif T 5/03/10) 

User Tag List