Weekly chat: Jan. 17-23 - Page 3 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#61 of 140 Old 01-19-2009, 08:39 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Tara: If you buy the wahm dipes, only wash ONE and try it out. If you like it, great! Wash the rest and use them. If not, return the ones you didn't use! Trust me...I wish I had done that with my dipes! I now have several that I am getting ready to resell on DS.
#62 of 140 Old 01-19-2009, 08:46 PM

Sorry Carrie hope I didn't sound like I didn't believe you on the tooth... I was just honestly confused whether you saw it 'under the gums' or saw/felt it. That's kind of neat.. but kinda scary for her to get a tooth already. If your babe is happy in the bucket seat.. it's not such a bad thing for shopping.. most kids aren't happy though.. so then Mom ends up with a bucket in her cart, baby in her arms, and a really hard shopping trip (BTDT with my first). Does your bucket sit in the top of the shopping carts, or do you have to put it on the bottom and use up the whole cart ?? If only life could be a tad easier on us Mamas!

Rae 27 DH Phillip 32 married 11-22-03
DS1 Nathaniel b. 11-21-04, DS2 Ian b. 9-8-06, DS3 Samuel b. 10-1-08, DS4 Peter b. 5-24-11

#63 of 140 Old 01-19-2009, 11:24 PM

on dipes, i was only planning to but 1 dipe of a few different brands and get an idea from there. i def don't want to get a stash only to find they aren't a good quality, don't fit right, leak, etc. i'll def check diaperpin before investing in any wahm's. thanks for the tip!

carrie, re: bw'ing out of the house, i dress ally in a onesie and usually in a warm sleeper or 2 piece set so i don't have to worry about a coat or anything. i use my fleece mock moby (thanks rae!!) and put her hat on her. if it's really cold i wrap my coat around her too. but, she's almost entirely hidden when she's wrapped up completely. i can only leave her arms tucked in long enough to get from the car to the door because it makes her mad. rae's poncho is really clever though if you are using a wrap that isn't a warm material.
#64 of 140 Old 01-20-2009, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonshine_rae View Post
Does your bucket sit in the top of the shopping carts, or do you have to put it on the bottom and use up the whole cart ?? If only life could be a tad easier on us Mamas!
It depends on the cart, really. Most of them it does click in the top, but in a few places I've gone it doesn't latch properly and I don't feel like it's secure. So I put the entire bucket in the wagon, and then there's very little room for groceries which bothers me. Little N loves her bucket seat. She is very content to ride in it and doesn't need any comforting at all (so long as we're moving) so it's not that huge of a deal.

I do wish things were easier, too! Such a PITA to leave the house in the winter!

Thanks, Tara, for that tip -- I might get brave one of these days and attempt to bw outside the house...

Carrie SAHM to Nora Caitlyn (5) and Finnley Dax (2) homebirthing, breastfeeding, babywearing, intactivist, doula mama!         
#65 of 140 Old 01-20-2009, 01:10 AM

for those of you that dont have time for scrapbooking/babybooking, i recently learned of a site called blurb.com that will take your blog and make a book of it. i have seen a few books made by the co. and they are awesome (like art books in museum shops...really really nice). the site is having a glitch with blogger right now (which is what i use) but they hope to have it fixed soon.

one book i saw was over 400 pages (the square kind 8x8 i think) and the paper and quality of print was awesome.

i have been horrible doing ds3s book and when blurb.com gets blogger figured out again im going to order one from the time when ds3 was born (thats 3 years worth! lol!).

anyway, thought i would share...
#66 of 140 Old 01-20-2009, 01:28 AM

Thank you all so much for the and positive wishes. I almost felt your kindness while at work today. Work was easy. Being away from Hazel was incredibly hard. Especially knowing that she's having a rough time with my mom. She only took 2 ounces (1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon from my mom. I fed her at 5am, then my mom fed her a little before ate when she took 1 oz. Then she brought her to me at work around 10:15 and she ATE. I pumped at 12:30 on my lunchbreak to yield 6 oz. My mom tried a bottle around 1:00 and she refused and took a nap instead. Woke at 3 and dh was home she took a little under 2 oz from him and then he brought her to work a little before 5. Whew!

The best part of the news on the bottle front, though, is that she took 4 oz from dh at bedtime and went to sleep. I'm now pumping and expect her to wake more than her usual none or once. We'll have to see

I was so sad when my mom brought Hazel in. She looked WASTED in her arms. Kinda forelorn and distant. I'm hoping she adjusts to my mom, as I hate to see my baby so sad.

Tara- Good idea on buying several kinds to see what you like best.

Carrie- I bet it's your "old" cat doing the pooping 'cause she's mad. Stupid feline frenzies. I hope it ends soon
#67 of 140 Old 01-20-2009, 04:45 AM

Quote:
I was so sad when my mom brought Hazel in. She looked WASTED in her arms. Kinda forelorn and distant. I'm hoping she adjusts to my mom, as I hate to see my baby so sad.
Oh no!
This makes me so so sad to read.
Jenn, your poor little Hazel...my heart breaks.
I wouldn't be able to bear that.
Give a kiss to Hazel for me.

Happily married with two tots (babyboy.gif J 10/18/08) & (babygirl.gif T 5/03/10) 

#68 of 140 Old 01-20-2009, 09:13 AM

Jenn- I know that look from DD's experience. hugs.

crabby- such good news!

wraps- I'm buying 2 more Moby wraps (for friends w/ new ones.) I envy your shopping sprees, mamas! I bought a "Yes We Can" t-shirt for Bryson at the farmer's market on Saturday, thinking I'd been overcharged because I had a 20 in my hand, when it turns out she undercharged me b/c it was labeled 22! I did shop a toy store's closing sale yesterday & got some great deals.

We're three days into this thread and I caught up! Bryson hit 3 months yesterday and became much more bearable in the evening! He'll only fuss a little instead of all out crying for very long. This is two nights in a row now, so I hope it continues. He just needs more social time now.

DD's 1/2 birthday is today & SIL is coming to celebrate (she spends summers out of state.) So, we'll have a cake to ring in 3 months, 5.5 & Obama's Inaguration! Lots to do today.
#69 of 140 Old 01-20-2009, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by audsma View Post
Jenn- I know that look from DD's experience. hugs.

Bryson hit 3 months yesterday and became much more bearable in the evening! He'll only fuss a little instead of all out crying for very long. This is two nights in a row now, so I hope it continues. He just needs more social time now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrchideZ View Post
Oh no!
This makes me so so sad to read.
Jenn, your poor little Hazel...my heart breaks.
I wouldn't be able to bear that.
Give a kiss to Hazel for me.
I'm hoping today's a better day for her. My best coworker friend was working yesterday (and today) so she comforted me a lot. Lots of hugs and I only cried once.

Yay for Bryson having a better night's sleep!: I'm hoping he continues on that path.
#70 of 140 Old 01-20-2009, 11:43 AM

I'm sorry Jen.
#71 of 140 Old 01-20-2009, 12:46 PM

Oh, Jenn, my heart goes out to you! My experience was exactly the same. Nora barely touched 4 oz the first day, and barely recognized me when I picked her up. My heart broke. But every day got better, and easier, and now she is hoovering down the bottles (so much so that I'm having trouble keeping up!) and smiles HUGE smiles when I pick her up. So have faith that both of you will adjust (even if you don't want to adjust -- I was really stubborn at first and didn't want things to "change". I wanted my baby back all day).

AAM - I slid on a patch of ice and hit a curb in my rental and need a new tire! GRR. DH told me not to get the extra insurance on the rental and me being a bonehead I listened to him, and he found out it's $190 to get a new tire! Lord, can this bad luck curse ever end???

On another note...

:One year ago today, Nora Caitlyn entered our lives!:

Today is my BFP Anniversary! A year ago today, I learned my life would never be the same -- that I was to be a mama. I never could have imagined how full my heart would feel. I am so thankful to have my little girl, and so thankful to have had all of you to share my experiences with. Happy One Year of Life, Nora Caitlyn!

Carrie SAHM to Nora Caitlyn (5) and Finnley Dax (2) homebirthing, breastfeeding, babywearing, intactivist, doula mama!         
#72 of 140 Old 01-20-2009, 02:05 PM

ally is terribly demanding today. driving me loopy. it's only 11am and i'm done! i'll have to try and reply to everyone later on (i've read everything). have a great day mamas!
#73 of 140 Old 01-20-2009, 02:05 PM - Thread Starter

Jenn, so sorry to hear about Hazel's hard time yesterday. Its a major transition for her. I hope the two of you are getting some good snuggle time in today.

Carrie Your post about Nora being alive for 1 yr is so sweet! I need to think of a special way to celebrate my (last) bfp on Feb 1.

AAM Its snowing today in NC!!: We woke up and everything was covered in a blanket of white. The kids are all out having a ball in it right now. Dh and I are watching the Inauguration and then I'm going to take a nap in anticipation of having to go in to work tonight. Part of me is excited to get called in b/c I absolutely love my job but there's another part of me that hates the thought of leaving my sweet girl. That first birth is going to be bittersweet, I know.

Ashley~certified nurse-midwife mama to 6 little novaxnocirc.gifhomebirth.jpglotbirth.gif loves, including sweet Cordelia Jane born at home waterbirth.jpgon 11/12/10.
#74 of 140 Old 01-20-2009, 02:18 PM

Tara I'm RIGHT THERE with ya.... Samuel is screaming out of control in my arms right now.... so demanding.... and I can't even figure out what he wants/needs... Ughhhhhh

DS1 Nathaniel b. 11-21-04, DS2 Ian b. 9-8-06, DS3 Samuel b. 10-1-08, DS4 Peter b. 5-24-11

#75 of 140 Old 01-20-2009, 02:32 PM

I hear those of you with crabby babies! Nora has been such a pill, probably b/c of teething. I hope we get a reprieve soon!

#76 of 140 Old 01-20-2009, 03:33 PM

Okay, I'm totally AAM at this moment, as I can tell you ladies this but no one IRL. I dropped Ella today. I was so stupid! I should have waited for Chris to come home, but I decided to try a back carry with my MT. I thought I had her secure, so I took my hand off...she just slid down my back and landed with a thump on the floor. She was INCHES away from hitting her head on the corner of the dresser! At least I was kneeling instead of standing up, so she didn't have too far to fall....BUT I'M A HORRIBLE MOTHER! She started crying, of course, and I picked her up immediately (looking back, I probably shouldn't have in case of back injury). She cried for about 2 or 3 minutes and then stopped...just sniffling. Every time I tried to put her down for about the next 10 minutes, though, she started this really sad little cry. She's fine now...smiling, acting totally normal, but I still feel awful. I definitely can't tell Chris...which means I can't tell anyone IRL. He would totally freak out and make me feel even worse. I love him to death and he loves me, but he loves Ella completely and is super overprotective. I know I would be berated, and he probably wouldn't let me hold her if he could help it. This happened about 45 minutes ago, and I'm still crying. How could I be so careless?!?!
#77 of 140 Old 01-20-2009, 04:57 PM

Amanda..... ((((((((((HUGS))))))))) please calm down it is totally okay. Ya know what.. EVERY Mom at some point drops her baby... or isn't watching close enough and baby rolls/falls off something. Sadly accidents happen.

I still remember the first time I dropped my first child.... it was horrible (I think my DH was with me though). I had him propped in my lap he was about 3 months old.. and suddenly he straightened his legs and shoved off my lap falling on his head!!

Eh my 2nd child.. poor thing got flung as I fell down (tripped over a gate/toy and who knows what all... bruised myself something terrible!) a few feet from me when he was only 6 weeks old!!

I don't think I've dropped Samuel ...... yet but I'm sure it'll happen SIGH.

With both of my first kiddos they were not hurt at all, just scared (AS WAS I!).

It soooooo totally happens hon...... I'm sorry it had to happen to you today though .

#78 of 140 Old 01-20-2009, 05:22 PM

Thanks, Rae, for the support and reassurance. I know babies fall...I always said, "Babies bounce!" before I actually HAD a baby. It just sucks because I was being careless! I can guarantee that it won't happen again though--at least not from carelessness.
#79 of 140 Old 01-20-2009, 05:32 PM

Oh, Amanda! It's okay, honey, really! Ella is FINE! I'm sure she was more scared than hurt. You are such a good mama!

Are you sure you can't tell your husband? I mean, he's not really going to hate you! If you tell him, you might feel better. Chris and I are now at the point where we can kind of poke fun at each other about dropping Nora. Time will heal the rawness of the pain. But, we didn't tell ANYONE else IRL. It's kind of like our little secret. Someday we'll tell Nora that when she was 9 days old she fell off the bed and she'll probably find it really funny, too.

That said, I really do understand how you feel. Dropping your baby and seeing them hurt makes your heart literally break. But you did nothing wrong - you did not hurt her on purpose and you immediately comforted her and were there for her. She knows you love her.

#80 of 140 Old 01-20-2009, 05:43 PM

Amanda!!! You are NOT a horrible mother!! I keep waiting for the day when Addie gets hurt by me, I've had SO many close calls I know it's coming...

On Teething irritability/pain: Just want to throw out what seems to be working really well for Addie! Boiron makes a homeopathic liquid called Camilia (a combo of three different homeopathics) for teething relief. They are little single dose capsules and the past few days whenever I've thought Addie's been upset due to her gums I've given her one... and within minutes if not immediately she's been calm and smiling again!

Jenn, hope today goes better for you and Hazel!

That's so sweet Carrie, happy one year of life Nora!!

Tara and Rae - , I've been there, hope your little loves give you a good break in a bit!

AAM: For some reason I'm really feeling optimistic and productive today. I've gone on a 40 minute hike, watched one of my homework videos, got some of my laundry going and am about to go read some more for school. Or play with Addie on the floor some if she doesn't settle back into sleep (she's stirring in the ERGO right now).

Can I just say I LOVE my town?! It's amazing how much I love everything about it and am so happy we moved here. I never want to live anywhere else again! Now, I just wish more of my friends would move here or I could figure out how to make new ones...

Update on the little baby: She's home!! : Still supplementing with formula a little, but they are hopeful to get bfing back on track. I know all your thoughts really helped, so thanks!

Mama to my Addie Bug wool.gif (10/2008) and angel1.gif (6/2010); nursing student & childbirth educator
#81 of 140 Old 01-20-2009, 07:50 PM

Amanda: I'm just going to reiterate what everyone else here said. YOU ARE NOT A HORRIBLE MOTHER! I too dropped my first out of carelessness and I felt awful but she is a happy, healthy, thriving three year old at the moment and the awful feeling of guilt I had over it is long gone as will yours. It does happen to the best of us.

I'm cutting this short tonight...it was a rough bedtime with the kids tonight. Charlotte is not adjusting well to our new bedtime routine and she was super fussy tonight and I was so frustrated. I think I'm going to have a bath and go to bed.
#82 of 140 Old 01-20-2009, 09:09 PM

Amanda...I know it feels horrible, I'm sorry that happened. If it's any consolation, that probably won't be the last time you hurt your little sweetie. Or her dad for that matter.

I can recall a few time I have unintentionally hurt my DD has she has grown through the years. And DH has done it a couple of times also. It is hard for me to not get mad at him and blame him for hurting my babies but I've learned to take it a bit easier.

If your DH isn't okay with it he will learn to be but don't take it to heart if he is does get mad...he just doesn't know where to put his emotions. But probably since he wasn't witness to it he will handle it better.

Okay, I'll stop blabbing.

AAM: We reserved a camping space for June in a beautiful state park in the Rogue Valley. We're renting a yurt. I know, luxury camping. It's only $30 a night though and it is so hard to sleep side-lying on an air mattress with a nursing babe. Plus, if we did tent camp we'd have to buy a nice air mattress anyway which would be at least $100 so it's actually cheaper to use the yurt.

We still have to cook outside but there is electricity and a lock on the door to keep the boogey-man out!

I'm so excited! With Jaden, our first, we went camping for 7 days when she was 6 months old and crawling. It was at the beach which was perfect. We even continued to CD b/c the campground had laundry facilities.

This time we're only going for the weekend but I can't wait since Annie loves to do so much and the older kids will get to fish for the first time.
#83 of 140 Old 01-20-2009, 09:23 PM

Amanda, you are not a horrible mother!! Here I am, a mother of eight, and I was just thinking the other day when G will either roll or fall of the bed....lol! yeah, all mine have at some point or another. As said earlier..."babies bounce"...lol!

Teething: I"ve used the Boiron teething stuff and it works well. I've also used Hyland's teething tablets but since they are milk based I'll have to find the gel. I think it's Herbs for kids that makes Gum-o-mile, which has clove oil in it, clove numbs. I used to use it too! Guess I better get all this stuff for when G really starts to teeth.

~Yvonne
Mama to nine.

#84 of 140 Old 01-20-2009, 09:24 PM

^MY Rogue Valley? (I assume there may be others, but figured I'd ask!)

Mama to my Addie Bug wool.gif (10/2008) and angel1.gif (6/2010); nursing student & childbirth educator
#85 of 140 Old 01-20-2009, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Lion View Post
^MY Rogue Valley? (I assume there may be others, but figured I'd ask!)
Yes, your Rogue Valley.

Why? You wanna hook up?

I can't remember the name of the park right now. Hopefully Dh doesn't lose the email with our reservation otherwise we'll have no idea where we are going.
#86 of 140 Old 01-20-2009, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonshine_rae View Post
Tara I'm RIGHT THERE with ya.... Samuel is screaming out of control in my arms right now.... so demanding.... and I can't even figure out what he wants/needs... Ughhhhhh
Ally wasn't screaming at least. Just VERY needy. And she's got a new sound when she talks and it sounds like fussing...it's really annoying. We ran an errand and went to the chiro to get out of the house after I posted. She slept through it all and then she took her long nap when we got home. She slept for 3.5 hours this afternoon! I laid down with her and got in a couple hours too. I think she was just in a bad mood today because Daddy woke her up when he kissed her goodbye this morning and she didn't go back to sleep. That was 2 hours before she normally gets up...not good! Anyway, I hope you had a better afternoon Rae! I keep reminding myself that the good days are what gets us through the crappy ones so everyday can't be crappy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedak View Post
Okay, I'm totally AAM at this moment, as I can tell you ladies this but no one IRL. I dropped Ella today. I was so stupid! I should have waited for Chris to come home, but I decided to try a back carry with my MT. I thought I had her secure, so I took my hand off...she just slid down my back and landed with a thump on the floor. She was INCHES away from hitting her head on the corner of the dresser! At least I was kneeling instead of standing up, so she didn't have too far to fall....BUT I'M A HORRIBLE MOTHER! She started crying, of course, and I picked her up immediately (looking back, I probably shouldn't have in case of back injury). She cried for about 2 or 3 minutes and then stopped...just sniffling. Every time I tried to put her down for about the next 10 minutes, though, she started this really sad little cry. She's fine now...smiling, acting totally normal, but I still feel awful. I definitely can't tell Chris...which means I can't tell anyone IRL. He would totally freak out and make me feel even worse. I love him to death and he loves me, but he loves Ella completely and is super overprotective. I know I would be berated, and he probably wouldn't let me hold her if he could help it. This happened about 45 minutes ago, and I'm still crying. How could I be so careless?!?!
Oh mama, I'm so sorry! I can't imagine how awful I'd feel! We have 2 significant flights of stairs in our home and they curve so I'm always so scared I'll fall with her because I've fallen several times on my own (including when I was 4wks pg). It's such a scary thought! I hope you're feeling better this evening. You're not a bad Mom at all! You're a great Mom and Ella knows that. She knows you didn't drop her on purpose and you immediately comforted her so she knows you'll always be there if she falls. I agree every Mom has an accident like this at some point. I dropped my youngest sis when she was an infant and felt AWFUL. I was 9 or 10 and really confident with babies. You're a great Mom!!!!

Quote:
Amanda!!! You are NOT a horrible mother!! I keep waiting for the day when Addie gets hurt by me, I've had SO many close calls I know it's coming...

On Teething irritability/pain: Just want to throw out what seems to be working really well for Addie! Boiron makes a homeopathic liquid called Camilia (a combo of three different homeopathics) for teething relief. They are little single dose capsules and the past few days whenever I've thought Addie's been upset due to her gums I've given her one... and within minutes if not immediately she's been calm and smiling again!

Jenn, hope today goes better for you and Hazel!

That's so sweet Carrie, happy one year of life Nora!!

Tara and Rae - , I've been there, hope your little loves give you a good break in a bit!

AAM: For some reason I'm really feeling optimistic and productive today. I've gone on a 40 minute hike, watched one of my homework videos, got some of my laundry going and am about to go read some more for school. Or play with Addie on the floor some if she doesn't settle back into sleep (she's stirring in the ERGO right now).

Can I just say I LOVE my town?! It's amazing how much I love everything about it and am so happy we moved here. I never want to live anywhere else again! Now, I just wish more of my friends would move here or I could figure out how to make new ones...

Update on the little baby: She's home!! : Still supplementing with formula a little, but they are hopeful to get bfing back on track. I know all your thoughts really helped, so thanks!
Congrats on a productive day!! I love when I feel that good. Hopefully it'll carry over for a couple more days!

AAM: I've got this stupid cough that I'm assuming is left over from when I was sick last week. But, it didn't come until I lost my voice 3 days after I was better from being sick. So annoying. I got adjusted today so hopefully that'll help my body heal from whatever this crap is. DH was pretty sick yesterday too. I hope he's feeling better tonight. This is really selfish but I need him in the evenings! I NEED my workouts! I find myself with MUCH less patience with Ally when I haven't had workouts and I'm there now. It's been a week since I worked out and I'm really feeling irritable. I know it's because I don't get time to myself outside of my workouts so those are crucial.

Have a great evening ladies! Hopefully I'll be complaining about being sore from my workout when I log in tomorrow!
#87 of 140 Old 01-21-2009, 01:19 AM

Reading the replies I thought- I've never dropped one of my babies! I haven't... but I have wacked each one of their little heads on doorframes and car doors and I forgot DS in the car and went into bath and body works when he was 6 weeks old. ( and scratched them countless times with my nails, dropped remotes on them, sat them in too warm bath water.... ) Thank god they love us anyway.
#88 of 140 Old 01-21-2009, 01:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby_Cakes View Post
:One year ago today, Nora Caitlyn entered our lives!:
Today is my BFP Anniversary! A year ago today, I learned my life would never be the same -- that I was to be a mama. I never could have imagined how full my heart would feel. I am so thankful to have my little girl, and so thankful to have had all of you to share my experiences with. Happy One Year of Life, Nora Caitlyn!
:

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedak View Post
Amanda! It's OKAY!!! Ella is fine and safe. Please forgive yourself

Quote:
Thanks for the update. I'm so glad she's doing better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by janasmama View Post
AAM: We reserved a camping space for June in a beautiful state park in the Rogue Valley. We're renting a yurt. I know, luxury camping. It's only $30 a night though and it is so hard to sleep side-lying on an air mattress with a nursing babe. Plus, if we did tent camp we'd have to buy a nice air mattress anyway which would be at least $100 so it's actually cheaper to use the yurt.
We have a yurt reserved here for 4th of July weekend. Our friends and us go there every other year and it's a blast. The yurts are awesome. You'll have a great time!

AAM: Being away from Hazel was better today. She's learning the bottle and managed to take in about 14 oz plus 4 nursing sessions. (1 at 2am, 1 at 5 am, 10am and 8pm) I pumped 12 oz of milk and will pump again before I go to bed. I want to make sure my supply doesn't drop and I'm having trouble taking in enough water while I'm working. She also didn't cry as much with my mom and looked much happier when she came into work today.
#89 of 140 Old 01-21-2009, 02:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamanurse View Post
We have a yurt reserved here for 4th of July weekend. Our friends and us go there every other year and it's a blast. The yurts are awesome. You'll have a great time!
That's where we are going! I'll leave you a sign that I was there and we'll see if we bhave the same yurt.
#90 of 140 Old 01-21-2009, 02:18 AM

That's hilarious. You guys will have a great time!

I recommend going to the Oregon Caves National Monument. We haven't been there with kids yet, but plan to this summer. Hubby and I went there in our "reefer" days : I vaguely remember having a good time.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page