February "What Are We Eating" Thread - Page 8 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#211 of 216 Old 03-04-2008, 02:21 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hmm, now I'm thinking, "Do I want Taco Bell today?" Haha, thanks guys!!

Yesterday Chris and I went to Ruby Tuesdays and I actually ATE! Can you believe it?! I had 2 plates of salad, with a TON of BEETS! Yes, beets, they were my addiction, lol. I also baked him a chocolate cake and had a slice with a scoop of mint marble ice cream! Yum!!

Today, I'm not feeling very nauseous at all! I've had buttered rye toast, a cup of soymilk, and a cup of tea. Not sure what lunch is yet, but I also have an orange and a banana to eat today.

Carrie SAHM to Nora Caitlyn (5) and Finnley Dax (2) homebirthing, breastfeeding, babywearing, intactivist, doula mama!         
#212 of 216 Old 03-04-2008, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby_Cakes View Post
I also baked him a chocolate cake and had a slice with a scoop of mint marble ice cream! Yum!!
Sounds yum...can I come to your house for dinner (or at least dessert)?

I had Mexican again today. I actually felt decent enough to go out fabric shopping earlier thinking I could make it til lunch w/o eating...yeah right I called dh to see if he wanted to go get Mexi w/ the 2 littles and I...he said, "ya think I'm gonna say no to a preggo?" Smart man! Anyway, I got my bean burrito. Not sure what we'll do for dinner.

Ashley~certified nurse-midwife mama to 6 little novaxnocirc.gifhomebirth.jpglotbirth.gif loves, including sweet Cordelia Jane born at home waterbirth.jpgon 11/12/10.
#213 of 216 Old 03-04-2008, 06:53 PM - Thread Starter

^ Come on over! I've been on a baking kick lately. Chris says my Mom Gene must have clicked on! The other day I made pumpkin chocolate chip cupcakes and they were dynamite. I'll make those again soon, for sure!!!!

I had a hardcore must-give-into craving for onion rings today. I was actually on my way to Taco Bell, when all of a sudden it hit me that I NEEEEEEDED onion rings. It was a little scary, honestly! I ended up eating only about 4 of them, but they were gooooood. I saved the rest and I'll probably reheat them in the toaster oven later. They're the good kind with the whole onion ring on the inside, not mashed up bits of onion. Super crispy and super big, and I had them with extra salt and ketchup. Hit the spot, seriously.

Carrie SAHM to Nora Caitlyn (5) and Finnley Dax (2) homebirthing, breastfeeding, babywearing, intactivist, doula mama!         
#214 of 216 Old 03-04-2008, 07:06 PM

Today I feel awful. Everything turns my stomach. So far I've eaten:

Breakfast: blueberry bagel w/cream cheese
Lunch: salad and lasagna
Dinner: ??? whatever doesn't make me hurl

I have been downing water practically by the gallon, and peeing every 30 minutes, LOL. I can hardly stand dairy (which is apparently okay, since TaraRae82 is getting enough for all of us ), so I'm trying to sneak it in where I can. Yogurt is okay, but milk or ice cream... blech. Although, Da Vinci's amaretto gelato sounds so good right now! I may just have to go get some tonight.
#215 of 216 Old 03-04-2008, 07:12 PM

We made cupcakes today. Mmmmm.

I've been surviving on basically one meal. A flour tortilla with chicken (I buy the premade rotisserie when I'm too tired to care) and sliced avocado and tomato with ground pepper. That's it. It has yet to make me want to puke!
#216 of 216 Old 03-04-2008, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMarie930 View Post
Today I feel awful. Everything turns my stomach. So far I've eaten:

Breakfast: blueberry bagel w/cream cheese
Lunch: salad and lasagna
Dinner: ??? whatever doesn't make me hurl

I have been downing water practically by the gallon, and peeing every 30 minutes, LOL. I can hardly stand dairy (which is apparently okay, since TaraRae82 is getting enough for all of us ), so I'm trying to sneak it in where I can. Yogurt is okay, but milk or ice cream... blech. Although, Da Vinci's amaretto gelato sounds so good right now! I may just have to go get some tonight.
Yes, I am! I'm seriously drinking probably 48oz of milk everyday. At least it's calories and healthy fat.

Hey! I started the new food thread for March!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page