Weekly chit chat 2/24-3/1 - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#121 of 127 Old 03-01-2008, 07:35 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby_Cakes View Post
We're telling my inlaws today!! I had a dream about it last night! In my dream we accidentally switched the shirts that we are going to give them, and it still "worked" but it was no where near as good, you know? I'm going to make sure I put the right one in the right bag and give it to the right person!!
I hope all goes well with your big announcement!!

Ashley~certified nurse-midwife mama to 6 little novaxnocirc.gifhomebirth.jpglotbirth.gif loves, including sweet Cordelia Jane born at home waterbirth.jpgon 11/12/10.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#122 of 127 Old 03-01-2008, 11:00 PM

Yeah, tax returns can lead to serious baby shopping. DH bought me (mothers day in advance, lol) the diaper bag I wanted with a matching wallet. I LOOOOOVE IT!

This bag in peacock and this wallet in peacock. I'd feel guilty over the price if if were for tax returns but I wanted it sooooo badly!
#123 of 127 Old 03-01-2008, 11:53 PM

Ooh! I want the Vera Bradley diaper bag, too! I'm actually buying it for a friend in Daisy Daisy for her shower next week. I'm hoping someone likes me enough to buy it for me, too, in a few months
#124 of 127 Old 03-03-2008, 06:13 AM

Oooh I can't wait to be in the states and go shopping again! Just a few more months.
#125 of 127 Old 03-03-2008, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jörð View Post
Yeah, tax returns can lead to serious baby shopping. DH bought me (mothers day in advance, lol) the diaper bag I wanted with a matching wallet. I LOOOOOVE IT!

This bag in peacock and this wallet in peacock. I'd feel guilty over the price if if were for tax returns but I wanted it sooooo badly!
I also got a Vera Bradley bag, it is the ****** Bag in the Medallion print. I liked it better then the baby bag and I like that it has 6 pockets inside to organize all of your items! I also sort of felt guilty for the purchase but if I am going to CD again then I needed a bigger bag!

Jessica, Single Mama to Lailah(4) and Christopher(2)
#126 of 127 Old 03-03-2008, 03:23 PM

I saw that in the store. That bag is HUGE! I bet you'll be very happy with it. The baby bag came with such a nice changing pad, that sold me.
#127 of 127 Old 03-04-2008, 11:21 PM

Interesting to hear that about BGs being made in Egypt but finished in the USA. I remember when it was a big deal that all their tags suddenly said "Made in the USA"--apparently before that they were all made in China. Anyway, I haven't been super impressed with the BGs. The 2.0s were a huge improvement over the 1.0s--I like PUL much more than the nylon outer, but I've had issues with the snaps, velcro and elastic. To be fair, Cotton Babies has replaced some stuff for me, even well outside the guarantee period, but I just don't think I'll bother with any more BGs. At $18/diaper I would expect them to last longer and stay looking nicer WAY longer than they do. I have some Swaddlebees pockets that are so old the fleece is nearly transparent in places but the elastic is still in perfect condition.

Wife to a great DH, SAHM to 3 great kids

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page