Weekly Chit Chat 9/14 - 9/20 - Page 6 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#151 of 178 Old 09-20-2008, 12:04 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkmb129 View Post
It would really be nice if there were rules that our bodies followed so we knew exactly what was going on, eh?
Ugh, yeah!

I just found out that my MW only has one more birth that she is primary for and the rest she is assisting with so I'm going to ask if we can get our tub earlier than later just so we have it here. She has 3 so it shouldn't be a problem plus I want to see if it fits in our room while still allowing us to get in the door.
#152 of 178 Old 09-20-2008, 12:07 AM

For me, I feel more menstrual like cramping all the time. The ctx are definitely happening, but I would say most of the day I've just got that crampiness. My midwife says my cervix must feel like butter about now, lol.

Yeah, I too wish there were more concrete rules instead of all this "different for everyone" baloney!

Carrie SAHM to Nora Caitlyn (5) and Finnley Dax (2) homebirthing, breastfeeding, babywearing, intactivist, doula mama!         
#153 of 178 Old 09-20-2008, 12:11 AM

mine are crampy to but they aren't all the time. They last for a short time. 1-2 minutes and then come back again. The ones at the top of my uterus feel different, less crampy and more constricting, than the ones at the bottom. The ones at the top are less frequent though.

I am starting to get some that come on the sides and bottom.

I find it just a tad annoying to be reminded of contractions by having these only because of the excitement of thinking that the baby could come anytime only to wake up another day without my baby in my arms....and another day to try to keep the house clean....

I better get those ceiling fans done.
#154 of 178 Old 09-20-2008, 12:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraRae82 View Post
You can also do Vitamin C and Grapefruit Seed Extract along with your probiotics (or acidophilous), echinacea, and garlic. Are you going to retest?
Ah, thanks for the suggestions and commiserations, everyone! Right now I lean towards not retesting, but if I follow the regimen like I should I might just to (hopefully) make that positive go away. One factor in not just testing a lot is I have to pay $45 for the test each time. We have the money, but I'm afraid I'll just get myself frustrated if I end up paying a lot of money for tests that keep coming back positive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Lily View Post
I crashed out yesterday while my kids watched some TV and when I woke up, my 3 yo had covered my belly in stickers
:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchy Doula View Post
I also picked up some RRL tea (finally) and set up plans to have a doula. She is so awesome I must add. We are really having a hard time financially and there is no way we were going to be able to pay her and we worked out a great barter, so I can use her services!! She is super sweet and wonderful at her job!! I'm so thankful :
That's excellent news!! And wow woman, you've been productive! I am impressed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by janasmama View Post
Lee - I second the grape fruit seed extract (GSE.) I have friend who had thrush and so did her baby and they battled it with everything for months....until they used GSE. Then it was gone. Now she takes like 10 drops everyday just for GP.
Ok, cool, will definitely look for some. Is that something I can find at any vitamin shop, or do I need to go to a Whole Foods or something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkmb129 View Post
It would really be nice if there were rules that our bodies followed so we knew exactly what was going on, eh?
HA! That would make life too easy. And my braxton hicks contractions are my whole uterus. They don't hurt, per se, they're just uncomfortable, especially when sitting down and it feels like the top of my uterus is in my throat.

I would like to state, for the record, that right now I *REALLY* want to know if I'm having a boy or a girl. Really really want to know. Tomorrow I'm sure I'll be back to (mostly!) patiently waiting, but right now the not knowing is driving me nuts.
#155 of 178 Old 09-20-2008, 04:04 PM

I killed the chit-chat thread!
#156 of 178 Old 09-20-2008, 04:19 PM

IT'S ALIVE!!!!!

Seriously though Lee, what were we thinking about not finding out the gender?!?!? Some days I'm going out of my skin wanting to know!!! Other days I'm ok with it, but man! I know how you feel! Sorry to hear about the + GBS, I've got my swab next week and am thinking of drinking gallons of kefir for the probiotics.

Mama to my Addie Bug wool.gif (10/2008) and angel1.gif (6/2010); nursing student & childbirth educator
#157 of 178 Old 09-20-2008, 04:25 PM

It's Saturday... I'm just too tired to think.
#158 of 178 Old 09-20-2008, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby_Cakes View Post
For me, I feel more menstrual like cramping all the time. The ctx are definitely happening, but I would say most of the day I've just got that crampiness. My midwife says my cervix must feel like butter about now, lol.

Yeah, I too wish there were more concrete rules instead of all this "different for everyone" baloney!

Carrie, with my first I was mentrual-like crampy constantly, literally non-stop, from about 26 weeks on. It was terrible! I felt perfect physically, except for the darn cramps. I'm glad to have pretty much avoided that this time, but of course there's a whole new group of pains/problems this time. I really do wish there was only one way to be pregnant

Megan, momma to Colin and Ainsley
#159 of 178 Old 09-20-2008, 05:08 PM

Today is a lazy day for me, even though I've got lots to do. I just don't feel like doing a thing. I'm officially sleeping on the couch. I just cannot get comfy in bed, I need the support of the back and arm of the couch. I painfully fall asleep in bed with dh and sneak out once he's asleep and I wake to pee because he doesn't like to sleep without me (I don't like to sleep without him, but at this point I don't feel like I have much choice). Oh the sacrifices we make Oh, also dh is finally backing up my pictures. I've got most of the important ones in several other locations & some printed, but I've got way too many to print them all, and I'd be really angry if my computer crashed and I lost them all.

Oh, and just thought I'd share this because it almost made me cry. Last night at the store I left ds with dh so I could go get something. Normally he doesn't seem to notice when I leave (I'm not terribly important these days, boohoo!). When I came back he said, "I missed you, Mom-mom!" (the boy won't call me Momma like I want.. he calls me Mom-mom) and gave me a hug. It was so sweet!

#160 of 178 Old 09-20-2008, 06:19 PM

I've been keeping busy today, cleaning up and getting some wardrobe ideas ready for my maternity pics tomorrow. The photographer is coming to my house. So that means I get to clean woo hoo!

Chris is sick with a cold and it's hard to motivate him to do anything. I feel like such a nag. But stuff has to get done, and I can't do it.

I was going to get a pedicure today, but my ATM card seems to be broken. I have no idea what's going on with it. Chris thinks maybe a magnet got near it, but I keep it in my wallet with all my other cards, so I have no idea. Anyway, I couldn't get cash for my pedicure so I had to come home. Chris was going to give me the $5 I need for the tip (I can charge the actual service) but once I got home I really didn't feel like running back out. I think I'll just paint my toes myself. I wonder if I can even do it at this point? It should be funny at least.

Megan - that is really sweet about your son! I have to say I'm hoping my LO calls me Mama (just like Jamie does on One Tree Hill). We'll see what she can manage when she learns to talk!

Carrie SAHM to Nora Caitlyn (5) and Finnley Dax (2) homebirthing, breastfeeding, babywearing, intactivist, doula mama!         
#161 of 178 Old 09-20-2008, 06:20 PM

Im soooo excited! I got my maternity pictures done today and it was SOOOOO much fun!!!! I will get the CD with all the pictures (about 300 total ) in about a week. She is going to edit them all then will take another week to edit as I want (i.e. edit out stretch marks, etc.) She even took some of Petri nursing and stuff. So fun!

Wife & Mama to Two Loving Kids DS1 (7/7/07) DS2 (925/08) and DS3 (6/28/12)! And our new furbaby puppy Koda!

#162 of 178 Old 09-20-2008, 07:02 PM

Ohh how exciting! Can't wait to see them!

I just finished making matching Halloween pants for my baby boy and my big baby boy. OMG- if I'd only known how easy they are... I made 2 adorable flannel pants for 5$!!!!!

Carrie- that sucks about your pedi. Do it tomorrow... it's not worth the frustration of doing it yourself and besides, who'll rub your feet then?!

The neatest thing happened today. DH's work friend called and asked if we happened to need a kids bed. (I've been looking for a bed for DS since we moved but 1) it's hard to spend that much on a kids bed when they're still peeing the bed like, nightly and 2) we don't have a truck or any way to move something second hand) So anyway, I say yes we are and he tells me he'll bring it over later. Well, somehow everything always works out for us. It's a nice twin/full bunk bed and the mattresses were still in the plastic...maybe 6 months old. Totally free. DS is THRILLED and I don't have to worry about not having room for everyone when my family comes for the birth and after. What's fabulous and ironic is that when I got pregnant and we found out it is a boy, he started asking if they could share a room and have bunk beds. We told him that when baby was his age, we'd get him some to stall him. Yay!
#163 of 178 Old 09-20-2008, 07:16 PM

So today I totally over did it. I'm exhausted! I got up at 7:30 to take my daughter to my sister so I could do some baby clothes shopping. I hit two garage sales and Goodwill (they were having the 50% off everything sale). Then I went to the Twin sale and I was there for 3 HOURS!! But needless to say we now have all the clothing that we need for this little guy! Now I just need to get it all in the wash!

Now I have to clean/pick up my house because the inlaws (whom we don't get along with well) are stopping by to drop off gifts and dinner!

Geeze---I just want to sit down!

Jessica, Single Mama to Lailah(4) and Christopher(2)
#164 of 178 Old 09-20-2008, 08:20 PM

Add me to the exhausted camp. I didn't go out garage sale-ing, we actually had one. Our neighborhood was hosting their fall community-wide sale, so we figured we might as well try to get rid of as much as we could. Well, at least *I* did... DH was completely useless all week. I ended up feigning illness (not really, I do have a lovely sinus thing going on...) on Friday to come home early to get things together. I was up until midnight getting it all organized and priced, my legs were beyond swollen, and DH STILL didn't help (he got home early from work at 11PM). So I figured maybe he'd help this morning. But when I tried to get him up around 6:30 -- after *I* was up at 5:30 -- to help me move things outside, he snapped at me. I lost it, of course. I was so tired and sore and already swelling, I almost didn't do anything. Somehow he pulled his head out of his...you know...and got it outside for me. We didn't sell a ton, around here a LOT of people just scavenge for resale at flea markets, but we made a decent amount. More than I thought we would, honestly! It was just exhausting. Of course, then DS had a birthday party this afternoon. I am ready to go to bed now!

Hopefully, we'll get things together enough so we can paint the kids room tomorrow and get it all set up this week. I'm not stressing out too much - next week is my last week at work! I'll be 35 weeks next Friday, which is when I had DS, and my MWs just want me to take it easy after that. Honestly, at this point in my pregnancy with DS, I was just DONE. I was in pain from about 20 weeks on and he was always SO LOW, it was just miserable. This time, not so much, I actually feel really good. She's up in my ribcage though, so breathing isn't exactly easy. I guess you can't win everything! I'm certainly feeling nowhere near labor, so that's nice. Fingers crossed for 37 weeks, I just want to make it that far!
#165 of 178 Old 09-20-2008, 08:41 PM

lee: Sorry to hear about your + GBS. I get my results next week. Good luck to you if you decide to retest. Let us know how it goes.

Carrie: That sucks about your pedi. I can't imagine trying to do my own toes at this point. In fact, for the last couple of days I keep looking at red polish on my toes from my most recent pedi and wondering how the heck I'm going to get that off?

Quote:
Originally Posted by triple07 View Post
Im soooo excited! I got my maternity pictures done today and it was SOOOOO much fun!!!! I will get the CD with all the pictures (about 300 total ) in about a week. She is going to edit them all then will take another week to edit as I want (i.e. edit out stretch marks, etc.) She even took some of Petri nursing and stuff. So fun!
Great! I bet they will be lovely. You guys are really making me want to get maternity pics made... I just wonder if it's not getting too late?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Changed View Post
The neatest thing happened today. DH's work friend called and asked if we happened to need a kids bed. ... What's fabulous and ironic is that when I got pregnant and we found out it is a boy, he started asking if they could share a room and have bunk beds. We told him that when baby was his age, we'd get him some to stall him. Yay!
Wow! That's so cool. Hey is this the same friend of your DH who annoyed you on the phone recently? If so, he's redeemed himself a bit, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchy Doula View Post
So today I totally over did it. I'm exhausted! I got up at 7:30 to take my daughter to my sister so I could do some baby clothes shopping. I hit two garage sales and Goodwill (they were having the 50% off everything sale). Then I went to the Twin sale and I was there for 3 HOURS!! But needless to say we now have all the clothing that we need for this little guy! Now I just need to get it all in the wash!

Now I have to clean/pick up my house because the inlaws (whom we don't get along with well) are stopping by to drop off gifts and dinner!

Geeze---I just want to sit down!
I'm glad you got the stuff you need. I hope you get some rest soon too. You've had a busy couple of days.

JMarie: I hope you get some rest, too!

I overdid it today, too! I went to a Scottish festival in my neighborhood (my clans, Logan & MacDougall, weren't represented, but it was still fun). I think Calla liked the pipes! Her daddy loves bagpipes, and he's not even Scottish (he's Czech & Irish)!

After that, I realized we need some waterproof mattress pads, so DH and I went out to do a bit of shopping. We actually went to several large stores. I had several intense Braxton Hicks - the kind I always imagine are "doing something" and DH wanted to go home early, but I felt really determined to get all the shopping finished.

When we got home I was spent! I went to bed and listened to a hypnobabies script, then took a long nap (something I normally can't do). Now I'm soaking my feet and relaxing because I'm going out to a girl's night thing later tonight. I feel great after resting, though. So I'm ready to party.
#166 of 178 Old 09-20-2008, 09:16 PM

Nope, that guy still sucks.
#167 of 178 Old 09-20-2008, 10:23 PM

Changed, I wanna see those pants! I love making wee little pants. My 3 ds spent most of their baby/toddlerhood in pants I made them. They are fun to make and provide almost instant gratification!

Carrie, bummer about that pedi. visit. Make time for that for yourself, k? I tried to paint my toenails the other day and the end result was comical. Let the pros handle it I say!

Lee, sorry about the GBS. I get my results back next week. I'm not having abx if I'm positive...I just want to know my status and will treat like I always have in my other pregnancies. My level of concern would go up if I had prolonged rupture of membranes.

Well, I had my last day of work today. It was pretty uneventful...I waited for a mama in labor to get active and went out to check on a new babe. Alll in all it was a nice, stress-free way to go out on maternity leave. I'll still be teaching my breastfeeding class but at least I won't have to worry about any more 12 hr shifts!

I can hardly believe I'll be 37 weeks tomorrow. Where has the time gone? I knew back in January that all I'd have to do was blink and October would be here. Now the weather is cooling down, fall is upon us, and this babe could safely come out at any time now. Holy moley!

Dh and I will be doing my bellycast tomorrow and I'm so excited. I've been glued to my textbooks all week and I'm so ready for a day off. My Mother's Blessing is planned for next Sunday and my bff has "top secret plans" that she keeps alluding to but is not budging with information. She has me clueless about what the big surprise could be.

Ashley~certified nurse-midwife mama to 6 little novaxnocirc.gifhomebirth.jpglotbirth.gif loves, including sweet Cordelia Jane born at home waterbirth.jpgon 11/12/10.
#168 of 178 Old 09-20-2008, 11:20 PM

http://www.intellicast.com/Health/Labor.aspx Anyone else watching this? I wonder if there's any truth to it?

Ashley- OMG you're so right! I couldn't believe how fast they were. I made 3 pairs in an hour.
http://www.make-baby-stuff.com/baby-...y-pattern.html WIth that pattern. Super easy and fun. I can't wait to make more.
#169 of 178 Old 09-20-2008, 11:25 PM

Would you guys believe I actually attempted to do my own toes and they came out alright?!? I'm still going to go get them done probably Monday, b/c I do want a really pretty color that's going to last (b/c it'll be the last time I get them done before baby comes) but at least for tomorrow my toes aren't all gross. Tomorrow the lady is coming to take my maternity photos and I know I'll be barefoot a bit - I didn't want my nasty toes all exposed, lol!

Tip for anyone who wants to try it? I sat on a stool and put my feet on the edge of the tub. Somehow I was able to work around the belly!

#170 of 178 Old 09-21-2008, 03:11 AM

I did get a pedi today! Sorry to boast but it was an awesome one...I think it lasted like an hour and I got my legs wrapped with a hot towel and scrubbed with sea salt and everything. I love the color I picked. It's a dusty rose. Now I just need to kick my feet up and enjoy my cute little toes.
#171 of 178 Old 09-21-2008, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by triple07 View Post
Im soooo excited! I got my maternity pictures done today and it was SOOOOO much fun!!!!
i am so happy you had a great time with your maternity shots. i havent posted on this thread in a few days b/c my maternity shots were on friday and they were a nightmare. I dont know what happened but my toddler had a complete fraking meltdown the entire time. all he wanted to do the entire time the photographer was here (a friend) was nurse and be held "uppy" like ALL THE TIME. Now that i look back on it, i should have done a few things differently but i really was just thinking ABOUT ME (one of the very few times i do that w/ him) and he's just not used to that at all.

I just hope we got a few decent shots.

Quote:

I just finished making matching Halloween pants for my baby boy and my big baby boy. OMG- if I'd only known how easy they are... I made 2 adorable flannel pants for 5$!!!!!

The neatest thing happened today. DH's work friend called and asked if we happened to need a kids bed.
i want to make pants! i have no extra time but i think i may try to steal some in a few while everyone is still in bed and make some. i just want to do something fun for baby..right now, its all "run around until your head spins off getting everything together" stage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMarie930 View Post
Add me to the exhausted camp. I didn't go out garage sale-ing, we actually had one. ... DH was completely useless all week..... DH STILL didn't help (he got home early from work at 11PM). Of course, then DS had a birthday party this afternoon. I am ready to go to bed now!

Hopefully, we'll get things together enough so we can paint the kids room tomorrow and get it all set up this week.
omg garage saling is soooo exhausting. we had one earlier this summer and i gave up on the 2nd day and posted on our free cycle that everything was free!!! lol! i was just so done...and men...well, in my experience, they arent that helpful (well, they are once they get pushed and shoved but man, that pushing and shoving is emotionally exhausting! lol).

i overheard my DP actually say to his mother last night that he had not been able to do things around hte house so much b/c of working so much lately. it was nice to hear that acknowledgment.

i am trying to finish painting today too. i have tried not to purchase too many things for this baby (being no. 4 and all) but i bought a lamp and a rug yesterday at TJMAXX (im doing a room for the 2 younger boys w/ a sailboat theme and i couldnt pass up the deal). so....im pretty excited about having a room and being able to decorate it (though i probably wont decorate until after the baby is born b/c i think im going to keep the room empty and put the Aqua Doula in there and birth in there (no distractions from anything). We shall see.....plans are fluid at this point.

Quote:
http://www.intellicast.com/Health/Labor.aspx Anyone else watching this? I wonder if there's any truth to it?

Ashley- OMG you're so right! I couldn't believe how fast they were. I made 3 pairs in an hour.
http://www.make-baby-stuff.com/baby-...y-pattern.html WIth that pattern. Super easy and fun. I can't wait to make more.
i sooo want to make those!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby_Cakes View Post
Would you guys believe I actually attempted to do my own toes and they came out alright?!?
yeh, i believe it! i did mine on Friday. the photographer thought it was funny and wanted to take a shot of me doing it myself...he thought that would be a classic pix! lol! i actually did mine on my sofa though, so it was a bit of a risk taking for me. I NEVER paint my nails anymore so my toddler was like "wtf are you doing"?? lol!

AAM: anyone else feeling a hormonal shift - like insanely- IRT to their mood. i go from being energetic and wanting to get everything done to being totally bummed out and worried about labor, birth, cosleeping w/ 2 babies, etc. etc. etc. I am not miserable in the sense that some of you are...physically I am doing OK but i have had BH's for weeks now and well...being my 4th, you would think i would know what to expect. This baby could come today (we are 39 weeks tomorrow) or in 3 weeks. In my head, i am trying my best not to be impatient and i have no interest in trying any induction methods, but this nagging feeling is getting to me about when this baby is coming. It doesnt help that DP is having to work his arse off at work right now (both weekends the last 2 weekends and scheduled for next weekend plus almost every night this last week). Between that and my illness a few weeks ago, we havent really connected lately..which really really sucks. I need that connection prior to birth. argh!!!

sorry for the book!
#172 of 178 Old 09-21-2008, 10:01 AM

Oh, come on, PassionateWriter, you are more than entitled to write a book-- it's in your name! But, I do understand about the hormones, anxiety, rush of things to think and worry about.

Yeah for belly pics, pedis and bargains. You mamas, like JMarie who have hosted garage sales, good for you! I did one at this point last pregnancy, and I told myself never again. Now we live down a long country road, so I just take donations to Goodwill instead, and freecycle when I need to. Sadly, I've been accumulating too much stuff lately, but you can be certain that when my house addition is completed, nothing is going in that new house that isn't necessary. So, we'll probably do a big garage sale then.
#173 of 178 Old 09-21-2008, 12:47 PM

Re- hormones-

Yeah. I hate feeling so needy. Dh hates it too but luckily he's pretty understanding about it by now. I want to get in bed at like 7 pm every night and I want him to come with me and just be there. I get up to pee and sit there thinking that the next time I get up to pee, I could be in labor etc... I hate not knowing. I'm SUCH a planner. If I just had some guarantee that baby was staying in until October I'd be so much more relaxed. Can we arrange that?
#174 of 178 Old 09-21-2008, 06:04 PM

Passion - I'm so sorry your maternity shoot wasn't very pleasant. This sort of thing always takes me back to the thought of the things that we give/give up for our children yet they will never know or appreciate. We just have to keep going with the stride and know that eventually there will be an even bigger reward.

I went to a book sale today looking for a book to read while I lay in bed with the babe the first couple of days....I didn't find one. Does anyone have a book (not related to breastfeeding or parenting) they are going to be reading that they want to recommend.
#175 of 178 Old 09-21-2008, 06:47 PM

what kind of books do you like? im a big sci fi person so i love that genre but i just finished a book about a woman who hiked the Appalachian Trail. that was a really interesting book b/c she incorporated alot of the history of the AT in teh book. it was a fast read.

Spider Robinson just finished a Robert Heinlein manuscript. the book was Variable Star and was a really good book. i finished it a few weeks ago.

those are the last 2 non pregnant/birth/vax books i have read.
#176 of 178 Old 09-21-2008, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PassionateWriter View Post
i am so happy you had a great time with your maternity shots. i havent posted on this thread in a few days b/c my maternity shots were on friday and they were a nightmare. I dont know what happened but my toddler had a complete fraking meltdown the entire time. all he wanted to do the entire time the photographer was here (a friend) was nurse and be held "uppy" like ALL THE TIME. Now that i look back on it, i should have done a few things differently but i really was just thinking ABOUT ME (one of the very few times i do that w/ him) and he's just not used to that at all.

I just hope we got a few decent shots.
Im sorry they didn't go well for you. That sucks! Did the photographer not want to have pictures with your DS in them? A lot of the time Petri came running (well crawling really fast) over to me to nurse because I was topless 1/2 the time, and our photographer just kept snapping pics.

I think the best thing about these pictures was the price. It was $75 for a 2 hour shoot and I get all the rights to the pictures (all about 300 on a CD ) and free editing with how she does them then how I want them edited.

Wife & Mama to Two Loving Kids DS1 (7/7/07) DS2 (925/08) and DS3 (6/28/12)! And our new furbaby puppy Koda!

#177 of 178 Old 09-21-2008, 10:33 PM

maryanne, no it wasnt the photographer at all. it was my son who was on his Strider bike riding all through the house, zooming in front of the photographer every 1.5 minutes. omg it was pretty...well, nerve wracking! lol!
#178 of 178 Old 09-21-2008, 10:37 PM

Passionwriter, I'm sorry your maternity shots didn't go well

And Maryann, wow that sounds like a killer deal you got on yours!!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page