saw my OB today, and I'm still not dilated at all. I am 40 weeks tomorrow. I talked him into waiting to schedule an induction, but he did schedule me for a sono and NST next weds to check the baby. All of a sudden I'm not so impatient to hold my baby- my dog has a nasty ear infection, and I want to get her well before I go in. The OB laughed until I told him my mutt weighs 155 pounds, and I doubt anyone else will clean her ear daily if I am busy in the hospital having a baby...then he said he thought I could wait another week! heh!
He mentioned that I have scar tissue on my cervix he thinks may be keeping it from dilating. Has anybody else here run into this? I had a conization of my cervix 13 years ago to remove pre-cancerous cells, and have had no issues ever since.