Mothering Forum banner

Do we have a Latino/a Smilie?

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  EdnaMarie 
#1 ·
I haven't found one-- did I miss it?

Sorry, mods, if this post belongs elsewhere...I was hoping someone from the multiculti board might know!

See less See more
#3 ·
I think this question is better suited for "questions and suggestions", however I will do my best to try and answer. The smileys are largely developed by the membership and MDC gets permission to use them. I think if someone is so inclined to make a smiley that is representative of a latino family/baby/mamita, etc, there'd be no problem adding it to the choices. I think it is a great idea but don't have the know how to do it!!

#4 ·
There is a "have a smiley you want added" thread in Q&S, and I made a Hispanic / Mediterranean smiley, and a H/M babywearing smiley, but they weren't uploaded with the last upload of smileys. I think there is a limit to how many smileys they have and those ones just weren't taken.

#7 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by EdnaMarie View Post
There is a "have a smiley you want added" thread in Q&S, and I made a Hispanic / Mediterranean smiley, and a H/M babywearing smiley, but they weren't uploaded with the last upload of smileys. I think there is a limit to how many smileys they have and those ones just weren't taken.
What's the post #? I wanna see what you made! (Sorry--too tired to go through all 10 pages-- about to have a baby here... )

#8 ·
Oh, xochimama, GOOD LUCK! I can't find the post, but I'll keep looking and let you all know.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.