Life Rocks! Radical Unschooling Conference - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 02-01-2011, 06:05 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Does anyone have any information about this conference to be held April 11-15 in North Conway, NH? They have a website, but I can't get on it without a flash player. My only Internet right now is my iPhone. I would love more info on this since we just happen to be moving back to Conway right around that time.
Thanks!

Leslie, mom to John :, 02/25/06
::::
#2 of 6 Old 02-01-2011, 06:51 PM

EDIT: I can't list the presenters, etc, because it violates the web site's copyright.

Actually, the registration page isn't Flash-based. Register here. It's $99 if you register early enough. It does not cover hotel or food.

The bottom of the homepage says:

Contact Dayna 1-603-367-4657
daynamartin@myfairpoint.net
#3 of 6 Old 02-01-2011, 08:48 PM

Wow. I'd love to go to that. I think it's funny that it's in NH. :D I'd go to scope the place out for a homestead, too, but I'm reeeeeeally far away from there. Too bad.

Well, I've been absent for 8 months, and during that time, it turns out that I have completely transformed. You are all precious. Thank you for being here and sharing your lives. You are truly a gift. namaste.gif Jan. 23, 2012

#4 of 6 Old 02-01-2011, 09:17 PM

Dang! Too far away.

#5 of 6 Old 02-02-2011, 02:04 AM

We might be going :) It'll likely be a last-minute decision, as most things are. But it looks so awesome! And at a waterpark, too!

Del, proud treehugger.giffambedsingle2.giflactivist.gifuc.jpghippie.gifradical unschoolin' mama of flower.gif DD 7 and lady.gif DD 5
#6 of 6 Old 02-10-2011, 07:04 AM

Hi Leslie, I am speaking at this conference.  What more would you like to know?  It takes place April 11th at 10 am through April 15th at 11am in North Conway NH at the Red Jacket Mountain View Resort and Kahuna Laguna indoor water park. Early bird registration is February 14th.  The price is $99 per entire Family!!  After 2/14/11 the price goes up to $150 for the whole family no matter how large!  Registration is done here http://www.willowtoys.com/catalog.php?item=96&catid=10&ret=catalog.php?category=10

You can call Dayna, the conference organizer, for more information at 603-367-4657 or email her at daynamartin@myfairpoint.net

The conference is like no other, there are speakers like a traditional conference but SO much more in addition to the water park!!

We have so many amazing speakers lined up like a traditional homeschooling conference and then so much more!

We have a sword swallower, fire eater, hypnotist, traveling zoo, hula hooping, a tattoo artist and piercer, henna artist and AMY Steinberg will be giving us a private concert too. We have so many fun things in store, you won't want to miss it!

We are almost at FULL capacity for this conference and we hope your family can join other local Unschooling families for this first annual event.
Dayna is VERY accessable!  Email her with more questions!!!  She is about to be on Oprah!!! with her whole family!!!  If she doesn't get back to you in a day or two email me at suisaidhburke at gmail dot come

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page