~ June Unschooling Support! ~ - Page 7 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#181 of 226 Old 06-23-2007, 08:32 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
[QUOTE=oldermamato5;8451378]
Yesterday for summer solstice we made bells with clay pots and wooden beads. I found what's called patio paint in fun colors so if the bells get wet the paint won't wash off. We strung the beads (for the sound) with wide hemp amd hung them outside.

[QUOTE]

that sounds really cute, but...do you not have a lot of wind where you are? I can't imagine being able to hang them outside--aren't clay pots pretty fragile?

We went to the park yesterday--PERFECT weather. Dd even took time away from her writing to join us. Ds1 worked on costumes and choreography for a movie he wants to make. Ds2 played the online "Magnetic Poetry" (thanks, Mamaintheforest!) and another online game where you complete the sentence by filling in the missing word. We're doing our volunteer gig this morning and then going to a faire.

Tomorrow we'll be visiting with my sis and her kids who, sadly, just lost two friends violently. I haven't told my own kids yet (they didn't know the children, but will surely hear the story) because it's just too much for ME to deal with. Discussions about sex and drugs are easy--trying to explain why people do horrible things to each other...sigh :

Single Mom to 3 (12, 17 & 21)  luxlove.gif and dog2.gif.

#182 of 226 Old 06-23-2007, 10:05 AM

I'm so sorry Joan. It is tragic enough reading something like that in the newspaper,let alone *knowing*of someone. I just can't seem to wrap my mind around violence.:

As for the clay pot bells we live in Indiana so wind isn't a huge factor unless we are having a storm. And clay is pretty durable as long as the bells aren't clanging against something. I hung them outside like I'd hang a basket of flowers. On a little hook.

It's rainy here and boy do we ever need it! It's been very dry.
#183 of 226 Old 06-23-2007, 05:45 PM
pia

Great thread! (Although I still have to read all the posts between this page and page 2 )

Ds is making balsawood swiss knives, dh is making fun of supernanny and I am eating lentil-carrot-millet-tomato-soup.

Outside there are fireworks as we are celebrating Sant Joan today here in Spain.

Happy Sant Joan!!! :
#184 of 226 Old 06-23-2007, 07:20 PM

I'm just popping in to say:

"Unschoolers rock!"

and "I feel so sorry for schooled-at-home and kids with scheduled schooling."

That's all for today.
#185 of 226 Old 06-23-2007, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by May May View Post

". . . Master or teacher is not a word I normally use. It implies that we all don't teach equally. And that's not true. Everyone has equal wisdom. It is absolutely equally distributed. No one is wiser than anyone else. Ultimately, there's no one who can teach you except yourself."

: The world is like a library, and people can be like resources, too. I am the traveler and choose my resources. That's a great quote.

I am new to MDC, but have been posting in mainly the birth threads for awhile. Both my DH and I are into "life learning" and encourage this perspective for our children, too. Fun to meet more like-minded families!

Looking forward to learning about what your days are like, too.

:

Mama to DS (10), DS (8), DS (5), DD (3), & DD (6 months).
Lucky Wife to My Techy DH for 11 years.
We stillheart.gif Homebirth, Full-term Breastfeeding,
Connection Parenting, Life Learning, our LDS faith.
mdcblog5.gif

#186 of 226 Old 06-24-2007, 12:32 AM

I'm so sorry to hear about your friends' loss Joan. Those things are so difficult to get through and explain to young ones. I don't even understand myself.

We have young overnight friends as a good friend of mine had to leave town for the night. So we made brownies, and now they are watching Matilda while my Dd paints their fingernails. The youngest one is super tired, but you can't tell her that just yet.

"Sweetie, your eyes look sleepy to me? Are you tired?"
"Nooooo. My eyes just are. But not me..not tired."

My Ds is getting ready to go to the store I think. He got up early to have a "tournament" on his game.

"The true measure of a man is how he treats a man who can do him absolutely no good."
peace.gif  Embrace the learning that is happening within the things that are actually happening!    
#187 of 226 Old 06-24-2007, 01:01 AM

Joan, that has got to be so hard. I hope you find the right words to say to your kids to help them understand.

We've had a busy week. Ds got his first 2 teeth within 3 days.

Dd and I got plants at the local greenhouse. They are trying to get rid of stuff so we got a fuschia hanging basket (my choice), a basket of impatients (purple, white, and varigated purple and white, dd's choice) they were buy one get one free and then a little tray of cucumber plants. I hung my basket out on the front porch. Dd's windows face the porch too and there is a small table under her windows so her basket is there were she can see it from her room. We planted the cucumbers in a huge pot with a tomato cage out on our deck. We have so many trees that the deck is the only place that has enough sun for growing veggies.

Tues and Friday we went to friends' houses for playdates. Tonight was a 25th anniversary party. I can't believe June is almost done.

Dd's been playing with her money a lot lately. She's emptied all her piggy banks and sits in her room playing with her coins. I find them in her slippers, purses, all over. I'm not sure what to think of it. But she is having fun so I don't question (although it is killing me, I want to ask, but I know she'll get self-concious and stop doing it, so I have to be quiet and wait for whenever she wants to tell me what's going on).

I'm tossing around the idea of doing some playdates/science experiments for my friends and their kids (some hsers, some psers that are former teachers and do hsing type stuff in the summers). There is an experiment that I'd like to do with dd, pond ecosystem in a jar that I think the other kids might like too. The kids are 4 to 7 years old, but I don't think we'd do all the activities, just collect water and organisms from different bodies of water and observe them, get together a few times to see how they are different (we all live by different bodies of water, from marshes to small lakes, to river flats). Some of them are interconnected, some aren't. Does that sound like fun or a recipe for disaster? lol Also, there is one friend who I'm trying to slowly separate from, but if I don't invite her to do this I'm afraid that she'll be super offended. I don't want to hurt her feelings but I want to fade away, the problem is that we have some mutual friends so she would find out that I organized this and didn't invite her. That is the major reason that is holding me back from doing this. Any advice?
#188 of 226 Old 06-24-2007, 10:41 AM

I don't want to stray too off topic but I have a *friend* who has pushed and prodded her way into my life for 12 years. I *never* pursued this friendship,ever. But she insists on it. It's very weird. I wish I had some real advice to give you but I need some myself! I wish I could flat out tell her I don't desire a friendship with her but I feel that is so cruel and hurtful. So instead I deal with it when I have to.
#189 of 226 Old 06-25-2007, 04:17 PM

Well, we were friends and co-workers, had our 1st kids within 8wks of eachother. So we were good friends, but I've gotten crunchier and she's pretty mainstream which hasn't killed other friendships. The heart of it is that she believes her ds should be the most special kid ever. She is constantly comparing her ds to my dd. They are totally different kids. My dd is teaching herself to read, artsy, dramatic, emotional, etc. Her ds is obsessed with scientific facts, knew different kinds of whales when he was 2 then moved to dinosaurs and the solar system, very focussed, won't do anything else kind of focus. And yet this friend tries to compare them. It drives me nuts. At story time she does the art project for her ds so his will look "right" I just let dd create, even if it doesn't look like the sample at all.

So I am worried that she'll "enhance" their ecosystem somehow or there will be the stories about how he's training the snails to dive, I don't know. But if I leave her out it will be a glaring statement of exclusion and I don't want to do that either.
#190 of 226 Old 06-25-2007, 04:49 PM

Oh geez. I *so* wish I had some constructive advice for you.
#191 of 226 Old 06-25-2007, 07:50 PM

Jen, I don't know. What about inviting just one set of kids from just one family to do the experiment with you? That way, it would be just a get together between you and one other friend. You're certainly not expected to get together with every friend every single time you want to do something. I wouldn't think she'd feel excluded from that.

It's tough when you want to separate from someone. You don't want to hurt her feelings, but if you're postitive this is what you want to do I might consider telling her you want to stop getting together. You don't have to go into a lot of details, but you might be able to phrase it in a way that doesn't hurt her. A slow separation could take a really long time....and life is short!

Greenlee's Forest *intentional jewelry* a secret Journal locket!
Me My Blog Mama to 7 babes & four spirit babies
#192 of 226 Old 06-25-2007, 10:54 PM

You know sometimes I romanticize the whole school thing - something created by I don't know who - riding the school bus and other cute images......but, then of course reality sets in

When I think about how fortunate dd is to be able to stay home and get the sleep she needs, do the activities that she loves and that suit her, eat the food she wants, when she is actually hungry and eat as long as it takes her to finish her food and all the other things that just seem like basic needs that don't get met in school.
Of course I could list a hundred things, but I'm just so happy that dd can have her needs met, to the best of my ability. All the fun that the school kids get to have in the summer, we get to have all year long - who wouldn't love that

Just thought I'd write what was in my head at the moment :

Me : , husband ,daughter Raven : 10-28-95 :
#193 of 226 Old 06-25-2007, 11:56 PM

yay!!!
We moved into the little cottage i was looking at before!
Its just wonderful - rainforest, spring water on tap, swimming pool (though its too cold and raining to use it just now), 200 fruit trees, and the 2 other houses on the property (one is about 60metres away, the other about twice as far) both have families with daughers around DD's age (one a year older and one 8mo younger).
the mother of the older girl is totally into homeschooling, and she wants to create a HSing group. anyway, i'm sure I can talk to her and get her into unschooling. I suspect she just doesnt know about it. and its not an issue right now coz they went north for a few weeks, and a friend is staying in their house.

So, its all perfect! and we have internet connected, so i'm gonna be able to get more involved on this thread (and others i've been neglecting).

I'll have to post some photos of our little utopia

By reading this signature, you agree to join my cult :nana
Google me, you know you want to mischievous.gif
#194 of 226 Old 06-26-2007, 03:59 AM

majikfaerie

I am so happy for you. It sounds so beautiful. I must confess your screen name combined with your description of your little slice of heaven conjures up sweet glimmering images in my head. It must be lovely and I can't wait to see pics.

We are well. My boys at 3 and 4 finally went swimming for the first time in their lives. It was an indoor pool which I thought was going to bum me out. However, seeing the delight in their faces and watching their little legs kick as they spun about in their innertubes, well, it was one of those moments of mama bliss.

Leo is becoming interested in numbers and words. He wants to count all the time. It has rubbed off on Luke who sings the ABC song constantly.

On Saturday we hit the local thrift shop and scored so majorly! Dominoes, Triominoes, a cute little magnetic alphabet game in a tin, the Goodnight Moon board game, construction vehicles, little wooden stacking/balancing blocks, lots of cool books (including maze books that noone wrote in!), one of those big woven cotton mexican blankets. This thrift shop is cool because the prices are low. It seems like so many thrift shops have high prices these days.

I am so thankful for this thread. Each day, I feel myself decompressing a bit more. I am still nervous, but also giddy with the opportunities and experiences that unschooling will bring.
#195 of 226 Old 06-26-2007, 04:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldermamato5 View Post
I don't want to stray too off topic but I have a *friend* who has pushed and prodded her way into my life for 12 years. I *never* pursued this friendship,ever. But she insists on it. It's very weird. I wish I had some real advice to give you but I need some myself! I wish I could flat out tell her I don't desire a friendship with her but I feel that is so cruel and hurtful. So instead I deal with it when I have to.
OT, but in response to the above quote.

FWIW: I have a friend who seems to disappear and get busy a lot. I call her and try to set things up and hang out or drop by a note saying I miss seeing her and hope she has a good day. I know with other friends, this has made me feel good when someone did this for me. I kept thinking we'd make such great friends and I thought she might think the same...but maybe she was "just busy?"

But, she kept being so distant. The things that was confusing was that when we eventually did something together (talk at the park while kids played), our conversation took off and we had that "friend connection" and I felt like, "Cool! We must be friends still!" But then, she'd disappear and not call and it felt like she was in between being my friend. Like maybe she was hesitant to be friends, for whatever reason, but couldn't say what she really wanted. She wasn't able to communicate well, now that I think about it.

That was a major problem. She didn't say what she was thinking and allow me to make up my own mind or take charge of my feelings. She is pretty concerned with taking care of people and I felt she didn't really respect my ability to move on if she wasn't interested in being friends. I don't want to spend my energy on a friendship if she feels it's not what she wants. I would have liked it if she had said, "Geez, those notes are weird, why did you write them?" or "Does this mean you expect me to write you notes, too" or whatever and give me a chance to explain my reasoning. At least she'd know my real intentions. I know I don't like feeling like she sees me as too needy, or whatever. I just like hanging out and thought we'd have a great time sharing a laugh or just enjoying lunch together. I kept thinking, maybe she'll open up and tell me sometime, but she just isn't in "that place", emotionally.

I eventually left her alone and let her contact me, if she wanted. She did, but it seemed just b/c she felt guilty. I still like her and I see we have so much in common, and even our differences are interesting, but for whatever reason, she just is not able to be friends and I feel like trying to encourage her to talk about it is forcing her too much.

I am sad to leave this friendship behind, when I feel like it had so much potential (there were some really great "connection" moments!), but I focus instead on making some new friends and adjusting my expectations of what other women-friends may want in a friendship with me. Sometimes, it's just lunch and trade babysitting. I guess I am just glad I have a sister, who is my close friend.

I wish this gal would have just said something like, "I like the arrangement we have watching each other's kids, I just don't want...have time for/energy to put into a close friendship right now". It would save me the ups and downs of thinking we were friends only to be strung along. Sounds like a breakup, huh!!

mdcblog5.gif

#196 of 226 Old 06-26-2007, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama in the forest View Post
There's just so much ignorance isn't there! I actually feel sorry for them, well, for their children. Think of the crap their kids are being put through.

Then think of how fortunate our children are. We're doing an amazing thing for our kids which will impact them in so many incredible ways throughout their entire lives.
Beautifully put.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RasJane View Post
My neighbor asked me today if this was our last day of school too as the school kids are getting out today. I said that we didn't really take a break from school, but that we don't do traditional "school" type stuff either. He wasn't really getting it. My son came out about that time, so he asked ds if he was getting summer vacation like the public school kids. Ds looked at him funny, then said, "No one gets a break from learning. Ya just do that everyday. Why would you want to stop?" I so needed that this week.
Your son rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by minxin View Post
Earlier this week, a friend's daughter was here paying with us. Ds was sad when she had to go in to do homework. I told him "playing IS your homework" so he invented a game of kickball for when there aren't enough players. It involves one base, and him picking up the base and running away with it.

Yesterday we were up really early, and we saw a baby deer in the back yard. We watched it for 45 minutes before the mom finally came back. Ds was amused when it tried to nurse!
"Playing IS your homework" is possibly the loveliest thing I've ever heard. I would have exploded out of joy if my mom had said that to me when I was a kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverSky View Post
I'm just popping in to say:

"Unschoolers rock!"

and "I feel so sorry for schooled-at-home and kids with scheduled schooling."

That's all for today.
:

Quote:
Originally Posted by judejude View Post
You know sometimes I romanticize the whole school thing - something created by I don't know who - riding the school bus and other cute images......but, then of course reality sets in

When I think about how fortunate dd is to be able to stay home and get the sleep she needs, do the activities that she loves and that suit her, eat the food she wants, when she is actually hungry and eat as long as it takes her to finish her food and all the other things that just seem like basic needs that don't get met in school.
Of course I could list a hundred things, but I'm just so happy that dd can have her needs met, to the best of my ability. All the fun that the school kids get to have in the summer, we get to have all year long - who wouldn't love that

Just thought I'd write what was in my head at the moment :
Love it. So true.
#197 of 226 Old 06-26-2007, 07:32 AM

Oops.

I just learned how to Multi-Quote
#198 of 226 Old 06-26-2007, 10:12 AM

thank you for your post greenthumb3. The difference with my situation is that I have never even acted like we were *really close* friends. I've always been a little distant but that seems to not affect her. She just keeps on anyway. We even had a sort of heart to heart about a year ago where she asked me why I never called,(I'd never been the one to call before) and so on. I told her as gently as I could and it still hasn't made a difference.
So anyway~we'll leave this now since it has nothing to do with unschooling. It will figure out I'm sure.

majikfaerie I cannot wait for pics of this new little home you have!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day today! We are off to lunch bunch and the pool.
#199 of 226 Old 06-26-2007, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by majikfaerie View Post
We moved into the little cottage i was looking at before!
It sounds absolutely lovely, and I hope you're all very happy there.

My ds and his band had their gig last Friday and it was amazing! They sounded great and were so confident that no one could believe they'd never played in public before or that ds is only 15. The club manager has already asked them to come back because of the crowd they drew, so they're booked again for July 14th!

Today ds has a friend over, and they're just hanging out playing guitar.

Dd and I went for a walk in the village.

Dh is building us some new shelves, so the books are all piled up in my bedroom. Dd found a spelling workbook that I bought ages ago when she discovered she was naturally good at spelling and wanted to practice. She started reading an exercise about unstressed vowels and didn't know what that meant. I explained, and now she's getting a kick out of going around talking with the emphasis on all the wrong vowels.
#200 of 226 Old 06-26-2007, 08:24 PM

Quote:
As for the clay pot bells we live in Indiana so wind isn't a huge factor unless we are having a storm. And clay is pretty durable as long as the bells aren't clanging against something. I hung them outside like I'd hang a basket of flowers. On a little hook.
Okay thanks--I'll have to find a place that's protected a bit--that sounds so cute!

majikfaerie, your new place sounds wonderful, congratulations!

nomadmom, yeah for your son--how exciting. How long has he been in a band? Are the other members young also?

It's really hot here today--we went to the pool and the thermometer in the SHADE read 100 degrees. Ick. But the flower garden is BURSTING and we've got butterflys and birds visiting. (The only things I like about summer are the pool and the garden.) We were at a birthday party yesterday and then archery practice--ds's coach wants to move his target farther away because he's shooting so well. Tomorrow we have friends visiting. We've been decluttering the house and we're at the point where the closets are looking great but the rest of the house is a disaster, lol. Guess I should do something about that...

Single Mom to 3 (12, 17 & 21)  luxlove.gif and dog2.gif.

#201 of 226 Old 06-27-2007, 01:33 AM

majikfaerie - I can't wait to see pics, that sounds so cool.

So many neat interesting things going on with everybody. Amazing what kids do and learn with freedom.

I'm going to tutor a friend of mine's son in reading. It's interesting coming from a former ps teacher, to unschooler to tutoring. Our first session is tomorrow. My dd is kind of confused as to why I'm going to be his teacher, but it's only 1hr a week.
#202 of 226 Old 06-27-2007, 01:47 AM

I (finally) uploaded some pics (actually, I finally found the cable that connects the camera to a USB ) anyone who is interested to get a glimpse of paradise can see my blog, its at www.majikfaerie.com
yes, really.

oh, and by the way,
majikfaerie is my middle name.

no, really, it is! in my passport and everything

Today the sun is shining (finally, after 4 days of ceaseless freezing rain) so we did a lot of "fix-it" things around the house, and cut more firewood. DD is immersed in a world of fairies and princesses with magic wands, changing her dolls into different mythical creatures and seeing how they interact. Every now and then she takes a moment out of the game so she can nurse one of them (so cute - i love it when children nurse their dolls).

I finally got around to buying some beetroot, so as soon as she gets bored of that, we're gonna make some organic all-natural play-dough. and if we get time we might even play with it

By reading this signature, you agree to join my cult :nana
Google me, you know you want to mischievous.gif
#203 of 226 Old 06-27-2007, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joan View Post
nomadmom, yeah for your son--how exciting. How long has he been in a band? Are the other members young also?
Thanks! Yes, it's very exciting. Ds has been playing guitar for 3 years, but the band only formed last September. Two members have moved on to other pursuits, so the current line up has been together just 2 months. The other 4guys are all 18. A couple of them have plans to go to university in Sept., so who knows what will happen after that. They're in for a fun summer though, that's for sure!

majikfaerie, your new home looks glorious! I hope you get to stay there a long time.
#204 of 226 Old 06-27-2007, 08:34 AM

majikfaerie ~ I really like your sweet, wild girl. Littletree is very cute.

Greenlee's Forest *intentional jewelry* a secret Journal locket!
Me My Blog Mama to 7 babes & four spirit babies
#205 of 226 Old 06-27-2007, 09:31 AM

majikfaerie that tree line is paradise! To wake every morning and see that from my windows is like a dream....And the cottage must be home to all kinds of little faeries......your little one is so sweet..happy for you that you've settled for now in a place so full of wonder.
#206 of 226 Old 06-27-2007, 06:24 PM

Lovely new home you have there Majik! Congratulations to you and your family. All of that green is just so wonderful.

Gearing up for a busy weekend around here. We've got to run over and get step Dd tomorrow. She lives about 2.5 hours away so it's a bit of a road trip for us. I am not sure if Ds and I will go, but Dh and Dd are definitely. Friday Dd (13.5) and step Dd (18) are going to the Fall Out Boy concert Friday night. They are younger Dd's fave band, and she is so crazy excited to get to see them live. Her best friend will be there too, and although she is attending the concert with school friends, she is only sitting a few rows over from the girls. After the concert best friend is meeting up with my Dd and step Dd, and riding back to our house where she will spend the night. Saturday morning me, Dh, Dd, Ds, step Dd, and Dd's best friend are all heading out to my family reunion at a wonderful lake. Several people that couldn't come before are going to be there so it will be neat to see them. (I am a teensy bit nervous about the unschooling and religious tension that always comes up, but I am trying to be positive.)

Then we will come home for 1 day before both Dd and Ds go to my Dad's house for a couple of days for the 4th of July. I hope to get to a concert on the 5th. Phew! :

"The true measure of a man is how he treats a man who can do him absolutely no good."
peace.gif  Embrace the learning that is happening within the things that are actually happening!    
#207 of 226 Old 06-27-2007, 06:49 PM

unschooling and religious tension,yuck. I'll be thinking of you mama. You just stay positive!
#208 of 226 Old 06-27-2007, 09:43 PM

Quote:
thank you for your post greenthumb3. The difference with my situation is that I have never even acted like we were *really close* friends. I've always been a little distant but that seems to not affect her. She just keeps on anyway. We even had a sort of heart to heart about a year ago where she asked me why I never called,(I'd never been the one to call before) and so on. I told her as gently as I could and it still hasn't made a difference.
So anyway~we'll leave this now since it has nothing to do with unschooling. It will figure out I'm sure.
Good luck with that, anyway!

mdcblog5.gif

#209 of 226 Old 06-27-2007, 10:03 PM

Hey all!

We've been crazy busy, and I've been away from the computer. Everyone sounds like they are doing well.

Majikfaerie, amazing house!!

Nomadmom, how awesome for your ds!! I'm trying to teach myself the guitar right now.....it is really a challenging instrument, this is coming from a classically trained flute and piano player here though, so I lack a bit in the creative music skills not to mention playing a stringed instrument!

I so love reading what everyone is doing, it is so reinforcing, and really helps remind me that all of this is *all good*

As for us and our business......

My SIL and her family came, which was super fun, we got to visit, go for a ride on a schooner, go to the beach, and generally just have a good time. We finally closed on our new (but very old....1820s) home and Dh has been renovating 3 different spaces in it. I got to finally plant my garden....better late then never!! And the boys have been having a blast exploring their new house and yard. During all this I got a killer cold, actually I still have the remanents of that killer cold. Then, the weekend after my SIL came, my dad came. He was great and helped us with some stuff at the new house, and told us all about his motorcycle ride up from PA to Maine via NY, NH and VT. Then he left, and we are getting ready to move in, and I'm packing like a mad woman, cause dh is busy with said renovations. And, we are getting ready for my mom to visit this weekend. Phew....

We did get some time to go to the beach today with our homeschool group, and the boys had a great time with everyone, as usual.

Oldest Ds also entered a Lego contest to build an exo-force robot, and write a story/essay about this robot. He had been working on the robot for a few weeks, and finally decided on the picture and robot the other day. So we sat down and he gave me all his ideas and constructed the story for me to write....and it was just fantastically creative!! He keeps talking about what he will do with the prize money ($100 lego kit ) if he wins....all fingers in our house are firmly crossed!!

We are also doing a LOT of star wars reading, and got all of the comic books out of the library. It has been really fun reading them all in order. Ds is becoming a star wars expert!

Better run, the boys are asleep, and my husband is actually home.....:
#210 of 226 Old 06-28-2007, 10:52 AM

I love the cottage and scenery pics majikfaerie! You certainly found a haven.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page