Comment yesterday at work-"Un-circ'd men are disgusting" - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 05-03-2009, 01:35 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I just wanted to add that there are any number of things that circed guys can be teased about too.
I knew one guy that they used to call crooke shank because when he got um happy it leaned to one side. I think they took off more skin on one side than the other when they circed him as an infant.

Mommy to Petunia 11/04 Bug 10/06 Button 11/09 and  Sweetie pea 12/11 DW to J :

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-03-2009, 05:21 PM

i would probably say thats the stupidest thing i have ever heard. it is like saying you hate people with out pierced nipples or all people who have 10 toes are just gross. i have seen a decent number of naked men in my young life (granted the majority not in an intimate way... more like a skinny dipping with 10 people way) and the presence or lack of a foreskin never even entered my mind. as in i couldn't tell you one way or the other since until i had a son and did the research circ status never occurred to me.
Old 05-04-2009, 03:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollytheteacher View Post
he is restoring though
Lucky you! I have been talking to DH about restoring, but he is not interested at all! lol

I have seen videos that say it is very enjoyable for the wife once the husband restores, and in fact, my neighbor just told me today that the only natural orgasm she has had was from an intact man....and this conversation arose from her seeing my intactivist bumper stickers! She said she regrets circ'ing her 4 sons and that she really appreciated my bumper stickers. Hopefully us inactivists are successful in our crusade and soon

Old 05-04-2009, 10:36 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawmama1984 View Post
Lucky you! I have been talking to DH about restoring, but he is not interested at all! lol

I have seen videos that say it is very enjoyable for the wife once the husband restores, and in fact, my neighbor just told me today that the only natural orgasm she has had was from an intact man....and this conversation arose from her seeing my intactivist bumper stickers! She said she regrets circ'ing her 4 sons and that she really appreciated my bumper stickers. Hopefully us inactivists are successful in our crusade and soon
Better for the guy too, by a lot based upon my experience partially restored. Of course, it is almost impossible for a guy to believe it could be any better. Since they are amputees, they have no experience with feelings they just cannot have. So to them (me too, I felt the same way) it could only mean they would be more sensitive on the parts they still have.

But when you restore, you find it is not an issue of increased sensitivity. Instead it is the foreskin that provides all sorts of new feelings. Gives new sensations havign nothing to do with sensitivity of the glans. There is a saying that captures it well:

The foreskin isn't the wrapper, it is the candy!

Cheers!
Old 05-04-2009, 03:34 PM

haven't read the other replies but wanted to comment-

the first time i saw an intact man was DS' father -- i had never really thought about it before. i was curious and surprised but not disgusted by it in any way.... turns out it was the best sex i've ever had. didn't translate into him being a better man, though seeing as i'm a solo mom now... but after that experience, i realized how ridiculous circumcision was...

i truly believe that women who say it's "disgusting" have never personally seen a intact man... because frankly, there is nothing disgusting about it.
Old 05-04-2009, 04:36 PM

my aunt actually told me she thinks that intact looks ugly. and my aunt and uncle were both surprised when i told them that noone in europe circs and that less than half of baby boys born here are circed. (that number is prob wrong but i got my point across). i didnt tell either of them about mutilation or anything. just that it is no longer considered necessary.

Me,DH,DS1'95, '98,DSD'03,DD1'07,DD2'09,DS2'12 Living with Fructose Malabsorption Syndrome and Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Type 3-Hypermobility.)o( and sometimes I get toif I am lucky.
Old 05-04-2009, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockportmama View Post

So, at the grocery store last night the checker girl asked me when I was going to pierce my 5 month baby girl's ears! I just looked at her in shock. "When she turns 18 she can make that decision for herself." I looked at my son and said, "And we don't circumcise, either!"

My husband started laughing and on the way to the car told me that wasn't "polite conversation."

Why the societal compulsions to hurt our children?????
I don't think this is far off topic at all! I've heard lots of moms say that they wouldn't get an infant girl's ears pierced as it is painful, unnecessary, and a choice she can make when she is older. Hello! Those are all the same arguments one can make for leaving their son intact. Why people can get it through their heads that ear piercing is not ok, but mutilating a boy's genitals is fine, is beyond me. Personally, I would rather have a needle through the ear lobe than a scalpel to my genitals

Brittany- Wife to Eric : Mama to Asher : born 7/15/09
Old 05-05-2009, 01:36 AM

Oh my! What a ridiculous thing to say.

But, I can share that this exact thing happened to me once. I was at a conference a long while back and somehow we got onto the topic of conversation of circumcision. One of the older women there said..."oh, it's so much better that they do that because I knew a man who was uncircumcised and he smelled so bad." The way she said it though, made my blood boil (absolutely no circumcision in our family--even my father who was from Europe was shocked that people here did that). I immediately shot back some comments at her that it was just that man who smelled, that nobody in my family was done and they were completely normal. I must have had a look on my face that made her stop dead in her tracks because she basically stuttered and changed the conversation.

And, I'm easy going about all sorts of things. But, this made me SO mad.

And, don't be surprised if someday your daughter-in-law is very thankful. Because I can say that my most productive *cough* experiences were only with intact men. And, one of them was a keeper.

User Tag List