Opposition from family - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 10-24-2010, 08:00 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
If thinks it's "no big deal" he needs to prove that. He needs to show that it doesn't affect sexual sensitivity, that it's a perfectly safe procedure, that it's ethically acceptable, that it will have no psychological repercussions and so on. Hopefully an hour or two on Google will demonstrate that proving that is harder than he thinks.

If decomposition persists please see your necromancer.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-24-2010, 08:09 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My mom gave me the "it's so much cleaner" excuse. I told my (now) ex was intact and it was fine and that shut her up. Regardless, your the mama here, it doesn't matter what your mother says.
Old 12-14-2010, 12:41 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi,

Sorry that I didn't get back here earlier!  I hope you were able to talk to your husband a little more about it.  My husband wasn't pro circ for religious reasons.  To be honest, I don't even think he ever gave it a second thought.  He claims to remember a kid who got made fun of in the locker room or something so that was his only real argument. The article I showed him was actually the one from this site, The Case Against Circumcision.  I'll link it on this so you can get right to it.  I hope that helps!

http://www.mothersagainstcirc.org/fleiss.html

User Tag List