Can you provide THIS link? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 09-18-2010, 11:55 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I watched a link from this forum maybe 1.5 years ago -- and I would really like to find it again.

It was a video or maybe slideshow-type thing, explaining (and showing) the difference between circ'd and un-circ'd sex.

It discussed the divorce rate in the US and how it could possibly be linked to the unsatisfactory sex life of circ'd males and the women who are married to them.

If anyone can provide this link, I would appreciate it! I have been through the stickies at the top of the page, and there are SO many links I could never find the time to get through them all. Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 09-18-2010, 12:48 PM

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
The link that I am thinking of is very graphic and has been removed due to user agreement violation.

Now mom to a boy born January 2010. 
Cautiously expecting Dec 2014!

12/08 (6 weeks),  1/13 (11 weeks), &  12/13 (9.5 weeks)
#3 of 4 Old 09-18-2010, 01:35 PM

use this info for your google

I can guess that the website that you saw was from Kristen O'hara (who wrote a book) I have a lot of problems with the way her information is put together and presented- for the most part- she speaks the truth- but the way she delivers it has to potential to be very upsetting and infuriating to a circumcised man or couple. I hate her book and would not recomend it to anyone as a resource for trying to convince people who do not have any first hand knowledge of the natural male body.

I would recomend an article by Dr. Christine Northrup on the topic, but sadly this article heavily relies on O'haras book and promotes it. I wish Dr. Northrup would re write the human facts in her article without the book review.

There is also a wonderful article by Mark Jenkins that appeared in Men's Health magazine that seems to be a lot more male centered than the mommy pregnancy magazine "decision" articles.

Hope that helps in your search.
#4 of 4 Old 09-18-2010, 02:05 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlainandTall View Post
Kristen O'hara
Yes, I think that website is the one I was looking for. Thanks!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page