Mothering Forum banner

rebuttal of "the doctors" discussion of circumcision

650 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  hakunangovi 
#1 ·
This is an AMAZING video the tears apart the arguments on "The Doctors" tv show. They had a horribly flawed and misinformed segment on circumcision and someone made an amazing video that they narrated and annotated, pointing out the flaws.

Be sure to watch it all the way to the end, past the credits. There is a priceless clip at the end. I watched it several times before I saw the last clip, so don't stop when you get to the credits.

It is a 15 minute clip but it is REALLY worth your time! I promise!!!

#2 ·
If you look at

http://healthguide.howstuffworks.com/circumcision-picture.htm

You will notice that though the first picture shows a normal baby, the sequence does not indicate that circ is elective surgery. I left the following feedback:

This page does not mention that cosmetic surgery on babies is unethical and immoral. It also does not explain that circumcision destroys the most sensitive part of a boy's penis, and does not warn that it is seen by doctors as a good source of income, thus the disease aspect is greatly exaggerated.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.