circed man and urethral scar tissue? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 03-07-2011, 01:01 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Circumcision came up with a circumcised friend of mine and he told me that he's had to have 2 surgeries and a yearly procedure to deal with scar tissue building up in his urethra since he hit puberty. I was wondering if anyone knows if foreskin restoration would help with minimizing the scar tissue build up in his urethra? He claims it's an "internal" thing but also said that he was "nicked" during the circumcision.

dreads.gif and my man mischievous.gif. Momma to ds1 (11-'04) blahblah.gif, ds2 (8-'08) hammer.gif, dd (3-'12) orngtongue.gif, and Mr Blue, Chiyo, and Fireball, our 3 cat.gifnovaxnocirc.gif intactlact.gif uc.jpg

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 5 Old 03-07-2011, 01:28 AM

Sounds like meteal stenosis and it is are result of the circ. It might help him to restore he should look into it for sure it cant hurt.

SAHMlady.gifread.giflovin' trekkie.giffan intactivist.gifwinner.jpg to loveeyes.gifenergy.gifDD 10/00 & superhero.gifmoon.gifDS 10/04 ribbonpb.gifIf your ds is intact, keep him safe, visit the Case Against Circ forumnocirc.gifCirc, a personal choice, Your sonsyes.gifbrokenheart.gif11/98brokenheart.gif6/99ribbonbrown.gifanti-tobaccoribbonyellow.gifThyroid cancer survivor. With cat.gif& goldfish.gif & (Boxer)dog2.gif wishing 4 whale.gif&ribbonwhite.gifsigncirc1.gifselectivevax.gifdelayedvax.gif

#3 of 5 Old 03-07-2011, 06:48 PM

#4 of 5 Old 03-07-2011, 06:50 PM

While I generally say live and let live, I don't think I'd advise foreskin restoration as a cure for meatal stenosis. It's a lifestyle decision, not a treatment.

#5 of 5 Old 03-07-2011, 08:15 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papai View Post

While I generally say live and let live, I don't think I'd advise foreskin restoration as a cure for meatal stenosis. It's a lifestyle decision, not a treatment.

Understood. He has looked into restoration in the past but decided against it. He said he didn't mind if I asked around though to find out if it is something that would be helpful for the condition or not, but that he probably wouldn't be considering foreskin restoration anytime soon. So, I was just asking more or less out of curiosity, if indeed restoration would be helpful in such a case...

dreads.gif and my man mischievous.gif. Momma to ds1 (11-'04) blahblah.gif, ds2 (8-'08) hammer.gif, dd (3-'12) orngtongue.gif, and Mr Blue, Chiyo, and Fireball, our 3 cat.gifnovaxnocirc.gif intactlact.gif uc.jpg

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page