15 month old with yellowish milky fluid... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 05-14-2011, 02:51 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi, my 15 month old son was sitting on the potty when I noticed what looked like a drop of milk at the opening of his foreskin. The discharge is a little thicker now with a yellowish tint with a cheesy smell. His penis is slightly swollen and slightly red. It seems a little sensitive to the touch. But he's otherwise acting fine. No fever or anything. I'd like to get an idea of what it could be before I call the doctor. Thanks!

Erika Dh Russell 6/4/04, Shealeigh Rose 12/12/04, Devlin Russell 2/9/10
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-14-2011, 08:56 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
It could be separation or yeast or bacterial infection, here is a link for more information on that http://www.mothering.com/discussions/showthread.php?t=764732

SAHMlady.gifread.giflovin' trekkie.giffan intactivist.gifwinner.jpg to loveeyes.gifenergy.gifDD 10/00 & superhero.gifmoon.gifDS 10/04 ribbonpb.gifIf your ds is intact, keep him safe, visit the Case Against Circ forumnocirc.gifCirc, a personal choice, Your sonsyes.gifbrokenheart.gif11/98brokenheart.gif6/99ribbonbrown.gifanti-tobaccoribbonyellow.gifThyroid cancer survivor. With cat.gif& goldfish.gif & (Boxer)dog2.gif wishing 4 whale.gif&ribbonwhite.gifsigncirc1.gifselectivevax.gifdelayedvax.gif

User Tag List