Ummm... uhhh... *stutters* Size - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 06-16-2004, 03:20 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Even though I have seen the difference at the same age between my sons and my nephews, I never really have given it much thought. My SIL insists that circ does play a role, esp tight circ procedures where tight erections
( painful ) can delay growth. You can find comments on tight circ procedures and delays on Tanner stage development by two doctors, Dr. Greene and Dr. Alter.

Deb
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-16-2004, 11:49 AM

you know what is haunting me right now? that disgusting photo (we've all seen it, and those that haven't, oh, look around cnn or fark or something) of rasputin's severed penis is going to be the ONLY intact (lol, perhaps this is the only recorded instance that 'uncirc'd' may be a preferable term) penis that some people have ever seen!

please circulate some beautiful INTACT intact penis photos, lol! links, please! (and yes, if you know about rasputin, you will see that this is *not* OT...)

suse
Old 06-16-2004, 11:59 AM

The boy I babysit is intact and he looks much, much smaller than my friend's son of the same age that is circ'ed.
I think that circing might make each individual penis smaller than its potential but because there is such variation from person to person it can't be compared.

Mom of a 7 yr old, 4 yr old, and 1 yr old. Wow. How did that happen?
Old 06-16-2004, 12:34 PM

I thought rasputin was circ'd? i could swear i read somewhere that he was circ'd later in life.

User Tag List