My 7 year old foreskin is sore - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 07-21-2011, 09:45 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

My 7 year old just got out of the bath and said his penis hurts. I looked at it and the end looks slightly swollen and it has white discharge on it. I had him get back in the bath and swoosh it with warm water. He said it felt a little better and it looked like some of the discharge was gone.

I have been looking on the computer and found different words to discribe the whitish discharge. He has been spending alot of time in his bathing suit and i wonder if he also tried pulling it back and washing it with soap while in the bath tub..but my husband said my son said it has been hurting for a couple of days. I do not want to take him to the doctor because i know they will say i should have had him circumcised..what should i do?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 07-22-2011, 12:49 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Does it itch? Could it be yeast?

Mom &  RN   intactivist.gif
Pardon the typos - CWOK (cat walking on keyboard)   signcirc1.gif

#3 of 3 Old 07-22-2011, 02:13 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
OTC monistate can be helpful if you suspect yeast It could be just separation going on though. With it a bit of soreness and smegma discharge can happen. Here is a thread you might find helpful http://www.mothering.com/discussions/showthread.php?t=764732

SAHMlady.gifread.giflovin' trekkie.giffan intactivist.gifwinner.jpg to loveeyes.gifenergy.gifDD 10/00 & superhero.gifmoon.gifDS 10/04 ribbonpb.gifIf your ds is intact, keep him safe, visit the Case Against Circ forumnocirc.gifCirc, a personal choice, Your sonsyes.gifbrokenheart.gif11/98brokenheart.gif6/99ribbonbrown.gifanti-tobaccoribbonyellow.gifThyroid cancer survivor. With cat.gif& goldfish.gif & (Boxer)dog2.gif wishing 4 whale.gif&ribbonwhite.gifsigncirc1.gifselectivevax.gifdelayedvax.gif

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page