Goodbye, California. . . - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 10 Old 10-04-2011, 04:34 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

As I said on FB, sorry, but we're over.  I still love you, but I just can't be with a State that attempts to legislatively invalidate my fundamental personhood out of literally nothing more than ignorant sexist bigotry.

On the gripping hand, though-- even if just at the personal level -- this is good news for intactivists, because it means ACKSIOM IS GOING ON THE MARKET AGAIN LADIES!  Can I get a 'WOO!'?

#2 of 10 Old 10-05-2011, 12:35 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acksiom View Post
.On the gripping hand, though-- even if just at the personal level -- this is good news for intactivists, because it means ACKSIOM IS GOING ON THE MARKET AGAIN LADIES!  Can I get a 'WOO!'?

I'm generally clueless.  What do you mean by this?

Thanks,

Sus

Baby the babies while they're babies so they don't need babying for a lifetime.
#3 of 10 Old 10-05-2011, 04:03 PM - Thread Starter

I have to get out of CA because AB768 being passed unanimously and signed into statute is an existential attack beyond intactivism. It's literally an attempt by the legislature to disenfranchise the citizenry. I'm not sticking around to count how many more links are left in the slave chains before we reach the actual fetters and branding iron.

So now I'm looking at two future paths. In the first one, I get as mobile and liquid as possible, and spend the next 5-10 years foodtouring other countries on my own boat, learning new languages, writing and working on men's issues, and seducing attractive women half my age. In the second one, I find a community, family, and young woman that are attractive and trustworthy enough to make me believe I can make babies and raise children with them without any real chance of getting screwed over in family court, and do that. Because I'm not settling into any community that doesn't actively support, reward, and defend fathers and fatherhood, and I'm not marrying into any family that isn't intactivist.  That's where the Mothering.com community comes in.  Even if I don't find any prospects, at least I'll get good feedback on how my pitch sounds.

Give me a woo and I'll get back to my almost serious infomercial parody.

#4 of 10 Old 10-05-2011, 07:02 PM

Woo! 

Except for the "half my age" part - you got something against sexy middle age women?! jk

Ann-Marita. I deleted my usual signature due to, oh, wait, if I say why, that might give too much away. 

#5 of 10 Old 10-07-2011, 01:07 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Woo!

Thank you!

That's right!  YOUR state, YOUR town, YOUR community, and even, if your daughter or perhaps you yourself are sufficiently young, attractive, intelligent, and well-raised, maybe even YOUR FAMILY TOO can now have this unique 45yo paternal package for their very own!

But wait, there's more!  Highly sought after by both private connoisseurs and public industries seeking the best of the best, this one-of-a-kind powerhouse of integrity, insight, and indomitability is over 67 inches tall, weighs ~230 pounds, and has been repeatedly rated at genius-level intelligence.  Acksiom's material assets of ~600K USD are currently locked in place for another 30 months minimum, but they will be removed to Acksiom's new home as soon as possible -- in short, seller is highly motivated!

Due disclosure:  before final market presentation, Acksiom's weight, musculature, and health will be significantly improved.  Many years of not just neglect but outright abuse by previous operators have somewhat degraded the appearance and functioning of this diamond-in-the-rough, but the damage is almost entirely cosmetic and is already under repair (nonsurgically restoring; down ~40 pounds and ~10 body fat % points since 7/10).  Please also note that reproductive family use will first require the actual repeated exertion by Acksiom of sufficient patriarchal status and authority in the wider community and considerable historical documentation of its existing members having previously gotten the backs of fathers in family court, as due to national safety regulations regarding WMDs, Acksiom is not allowed to reproduce under conditions any less healthy, supportive, and sane.

Acksiomatic Products welcomes all inquiries for further details.  We understand that this is a once-in-a-lifetime purchase, and that sufficient consumer confidence on both sides is a must -- we respect customer concerns about "Buyer's Remorse" because we share them!  Now, let's go to the audience and find out what they want to know -- as they say on Reddit, "Ask Me Anything!"

#6 of 10 Old 10-07-2011, 10:11 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Except for the "half my age" part - you got something against sexy middle age women?! jk

Actually, because of all the abuse I've been put through, such as being falsely accused of stalking and harassment just for politely asking for a date, and my mother trying to gut me with a kitchen knife, and all the rest of the truly vicious crap women have done to me over the years, that was in fact very painful.

I can't imagine any way someone could both find that funny and still care at all about the feelings of the person described.

#7 of 10 Old 10-16-2011, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acksiom View Post

Actually, because of all the abuse I've been put through, such as being falsely accused of stalking and harassment just for politely asking for a date, and my mother trying to gut me with a kitchen knife, and all the rest of the truly vicious crap women have done to me over the years, that was in fact very painful.

I can't imagine any way someone could both find that funny and still care at all about the feelings of the person described.

????? Dude, you really have some interesting posts.

Kelly1101 likes this.

Mom to two perfect kids earth.gif  surrogate to two sweetpotatos heartbeat.gifheartbeat.gif born 4.21.11  

I love someone with ataxia telangiectasia http://www.atcp.org

#8 of 10 Old 10-16-2011, 04:02 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Let's keep to the subject. This thread has strayed from the main focus of this forum.
Quote:
Mothering questions routine medical circumcision and advocates for informed consent. TCAC hosts discussion of the reasons to avoid circumcision, the history of the procedure, medical issues and studies, complications, the needs and rights of the child, care of the intact child's penis and other educational topics.

#9 of 10 Old 11-01-2011, 04:09 AM

(Attempting to keep on topic)

ACK, are you the guy who said

"The more you know about circumcision, the worse it gets"?

#10 of 10 Old 11-02-2011, 12:14 PM

I left 20 years ago and I haven't looked back. That place is a cesspool IMO. 

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page